Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Ben Williams' Ma alright?
Or anything shadey with her?
Is her golden boy Ben successful with his PT? Or just another silly lad leaving school too young

John kavanagh married today in mount Juliet... McGregor nowhere to be seen. Interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like a very small wedding - like immediate family and a handful of friends, maybe 20-25 people? Like a COVID wedding which isn’t a bad thing. A good excuse to not have to invite Conor! Although noted there was a couple of other mma fighters/ contacts there

Reactions: 5
Kavanagh is a pleb but he has seen how messy Conor gets with a few drinks and with a few drinks out comes the ❄
Personally, I wouldn't want him at my wedding either

Reactions: 7
Kavanagh is a pleb but he has seen how messy Conor gets with a few drinks and with a few drinks out comes the ❄
Personally, I wouldn't want him at my wedding either
He’d be the type to make the speech all about himself, dominate the convo on the top table and try finger the bride on the sly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just another demonstration of him showing how her place is to serve him. Literally. 🙄
Suppose at least doormat Dee isn’t sucking him off this time. Just there grinning like an idiot completely missing the fact that she’s the butt of the joke….again

Reactions: 10
State of the room behind them. Serve them better to tidy it up and put away their tit.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t been on his Instagram in ages but Jesus I got a shock the state of the two of them. They look so bad?. She’s messed her face up completely ? And him… well the overuse of drugs/drink are fairly showing now. Rough as hell

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.