Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if off topic but what the duck happened Pete Taylor..claims he broke both legs chasing a thief in Barcelona...more like a punishment beating. Also looks like his eyes are healing from black eyes here...
Pete the Perv

Reactions: 1
Why is he called Pete the Perv? I thought he was in a long term relationship.
Hes married to an ex pal of katies, with whom he had an affair with i believe. As far as i know, theres no relationship between him and katie anymore

Reactions: 1
Yeh but
Hes married to an ex pal of katies, with whom he had an affair with i believe. As far as i know, theres no relationship between him and katie anymore
[/QUOTE
Yeh but they are together 2 years now. Doesnt make him a perv. He is back in contact with Katie she had pics up with him after her last fight.

Lobov is suing him now
I know kinda weird at this stage, and he himself said he turned down 1m that Conor offered him back at the time?

And saw The black forge at 1.5m loss last year? Making it seem even more dodgy really

Reactions: 3
Twit is filming his watch while driving. .and he up in court today on some sort of unlawful driving charges...of course nothing be done wgen he slips the right gaurds a few euro here n there.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Read something recently that said he’s not been dope tested by any regulatory body in 9 months and would need a years clean testing results to be able to fight. So no matter what rubbish he claims or fights he wants to have couldn’t happen. Given he looks out his face in nearly every photo then I’m not too sure he’d pass a drug test.

Reactions: 6
Wonder what the proposal was his lawyers offered the court?? Money?
He had no insurance or a valid licence, he wouldn't even get a proper charge for that ??

Reactions: 4
So apparently taking human growth hormone which is a steroid can make your head grow. Particularly your jaw which is what has happened to him, obviously.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know kinda weird at this stage, and he himself said he turned down 1m that Conor offered him back at the time?

And saw The black forge at 1.5m loss last year? Making it seem even more dodgy really
That’s very normal especially with everything with covid next years books will tell. The place is always busy

Screenshot_20221127-085805.png
which ever of conors rim lickers read here, you can take this message back to him.

since when have you ever played with clodagh or Joey or whoever else I missed?
Sit down witch.
Hope they humble you again when you finally get a stretch.
Khabib destroyed your soul and you have done nothing but try to replicate that since harming innocent people on the way.
Ironically Artem is suing your ass and the whole khabib beef arose from him telling Artem to shut his mouth when he was acting the dogs bollix like you, learned it from the best. Took Artem long enough to cop on, taken for an absolute donut for years.Yous are all a sandwich short of a picnic.

Tom Egan, Charlie ward, Artem lobov, who am I missing? They all see what you are.
ETA: even John kavanagh distanced himself after the khabib fight, but hey money talks.
Conor even dissing him blaming him for the khabib loss 😂
and poor aul Joe Rogan getting slated now for his.commentary 4 years on 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If it hasn't been said before...the state if his lip fillers and turkey teef. He looks like a slowly deflating balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.