Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't see it I never saw it . I know plenty of people who said a child was someones and looked like them and turned out the child wasn't theirs. After all her mouthing if she was his child I don't think anything would have shut her up if she was so sure
She got a massive payout to be quiet and pretend clodagh wasn’t his. She’s hardly driving a Range Rover on uk benefits. Right after the so called dna she went to America. The girl had nothing before then. Money can do a lot of things. She done the right thing took the cash and ran I wouldn’t want that scumbag near my child

I never knew. Alcohol or drugs?
Erin alcohol and him coke. Conor’s a prick even asking her. Imagine your clean & sober and your own brother trying to get you to drink🙄 can’t stand Erin but who does that

• Angry
Reactions: 16
he is showing Dee in a poor light so if ever they split things (the kids) her being a user will of course go against her
who encouraged her to take the drugs Conor,who is making her dependent Conor,who will benefit ftom Dee getting hooked Conor

Reactions: 6
@Tecnoblazer on Instagram has a post up of him in Ibiza. One of the comments says ‘ From MMA to MDNA’ !! 🙈🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe he posted that video about Erin. Nothing he does is cool but I think that's really uncool. If someone is sober then that's it, don't push it. There's reasons shes sober and that's her own business

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Basically, her IG is still up, her last grid post is last year in her house. You can tell from her kitchen alone it isn’t some 2 bed council flat. She got well paid.
I think that was a trip to Ireland last year. I could be wrong. Strange she’s disappeared altogether.

Reactions: 1
Why is Dee not at her sisters hen party? 😢 Is she that far removed from her family? Her younger sister announced shes pregnant and Dee hasnt acknowledged the post, erin and Taylor has but no sign of Dee. I know reacting to social media posts isn't all that important but missing the other sisters hen to float around on a boat....not great is it?

Reactions: 13
She has an open Facebook account. Every now and again I peek to see if her daughter is still her father's living image. She's his absolute double.
Did she have another baby? The most recent pic She really resembles him, Erin & Taylor. Poor kid

Did she have another baby? The most recent pic She really resembles him, Erin & Taylor. Poor kid
There's a picture of her with the wee girl and a baby but unsure if it's hers. She posts pics but not much in the way of status updates.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone translate that video for me? I can’t make it out except for motor mouths bits.
Conor says do u want a drink er? You were back on it for a while again weren't ya? She says I can't just do one. He says well i can,do 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 5 6 . She says to him, you better delete this. He says relax ya mad thing the house always wins..

Don't quote me now 😬😅

I cannot believe he posted that video about Erin. Nothing he does is cool but I think that's really uncool. If someone is sober then that's it, don't push it. There's reasons shes sober and that's her own business
He hangs her right out by saying, you were back on it for a while weren't ya. Prick. He doesn't give a bollix about anyone but his watches.

Giving out to her for not getting the joint in the background. What age is he? Quick dee show the boys we're smoking weed 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It's seems to be the fashion among some to order watches as an investment, then to sell them.on again.
No interest in the product per se, its simply an investment commodity. Omegas and Rolexs etc appreciate quickly in value once a few years old, you can- in some cases- get 3 or 4 times what you ( considerably) paid for them new

Omg them videos, he is a fuckin pure scum bag!!!!! And as for dee, I've actually no words for her. She won't be getting her fairy tale wedding he wont marry her because Ireland doesn't recognise pre nups

Reactions: 15
After he says I can do 2, and 3 and 4,5,6 …he says “and now I’m doing a lot” Erin says “yeah that’s the problem” he says “ah stop ,Laughing “
crappy move by him posting that, and clearly shows how out of his mind he is that he doesn’t realise he’s hanging himself out to dry 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
He seems like a pain in the hole to be around. Like he's a fuckn proper dick head. I previously worked for a really wealthy family.. went to Marbella for the summers , driving around in porche and eating in the best restaurants. After 2 or 3 weeks it gets boring. The kids must be fuckn fed up

Reactions: 9
Why is Dee not at her sisters hen party? 😢 Is she that far removed from her family? Her younger sister announced shes pregnant and Dee hasnt acknowledged the post, erin and Taylor has but no sign of Dee. I know reacting to social media posts isn't all that important but missing the other sisters hen to float around on a boat....not great is it?
I was thinking the same!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.