Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it awful that his whole page is like a dedication to his son, hardly any pictures of the other two kids. Plus Conor Jr looks like he would take the head off ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dee is a sad bastard acting like she loved yet another watch. Conor’s worth 200million as if any effort went into buying that he probably sent his staff to pick her up something.
I’m sure she’d prefer a wedding and a fella that doesn’t shag anything that moves over a watch and the STDs he brings home

Reactions: 34
Only came across these threads today. Firstly I don't think Terri's child looks any way like Conor. Always said it from the start. No dount he rode her to death but definitely not his child. And Dee run a mile but marry him first and take him to the cleaners 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s no way she’d have the balls to take him to the cleaners when she doesn’t even have the balls to respect herself

Reactions: 11
There is no way that she controls her on Instagram account. This is classic domestic abuse behaviour. He has her isolated from her friends and family. Thinks he is untouchable. It's actually awful. She is totally brainwashed by him. If she ever did decide to leave her, he would use the children to control her. No rush to get married as he knows she would be entitled to half his fortune. She is probably coked up and stoned such to numb the reality of being stuck with such a narcissist.

Reactions: 25
Only came across these threads today. Firstly I don't think Terri's child looks any way like Conor. Always said it from the start. No dount he rode her to death but definitely not his child. And Dee run a mile but marry him first and take him to the cleaners 🤣
ah stop now the child is the head off him and junior. She didn’t just come into money and disappear for no reason either

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ah lads, see his latest video on about booze, Erin is effectively telling him he has a problem 😂
Erin, this is the end of the the free hols love.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ah stop now the child is the head off him and junior. She didn’t just come into money and disappear for no reason either
I genuinely don't see it I never saw it . I know plenty of people who said a child was someones and looked like them and turned out the child wasn't theirs. After all her mouthing if she was his child I don't think anything would have shut her up if she was so sure

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don't see it I never saw it . I know plenty of people who said a child was someones and looked like them and turned out the child wasn't theirs. After all her mouthing if she was his child I don't think anything would have shut her up if she was so sure
A few mill shut her up. Clodagh is the child that most resembles Conor, poor girl.

Reactions: 19
A few mill shut her up. Clodagh is the child that most resembles Conor, poor girl.
Exactly this ! Terri came into a lot of money around the time of that DNA test. Paid off and told to keep quiet. Don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out

• Heart
Reactions: 28
‘So rich, I put a clock and a Cliff on my witch’… he really is the gift that keeps on giving! Absolute gowl… he’s an embarrassment! 🫣

Reactions: 5
Money would

Ah there’s something major going on here. He’s lost it.
Is it a fact that Dee doesn’t see her family or is estranged from them or hearsay? The sisters do join them a lot of the time for birthdays etc.
I genuinely thought Erin didn’t drink but then in his video you can hear her say she “can’t just have the one”. Good her for for giving up if that’s the case. I find it strange she hasn’t really posted about being with Conor and his family on the boat. I’d say the tit it the fan and the tension is high onboard!
He’s completely lost his mind. It’s cringeworthy how he posts videos of Dee looking really brainwashed. Did anyone else notice her jaws going ninety when she was trying to clasp the watch?

Reactions: 13
Ah there’s something major going on here. He’s lost it.
Is it a fact that Dee doesn’t see her family or is estranged from them or hearsay? The sisters do join them a lot of the time for birthdays etc.
I genuinely thought Erin didn’t drink but then in his video you can hear her say she “can’t just have the one”. Good her for for giving up if that’s the case. I find it strange she hasn’t really posted about being with Conor and his family on the boat. I’d say the tit it the fan and the tension is high onboard!
He’s completely lost his mind. It’s cringeworthy how he posts videos of Dee looking really brainwashed. Did anyone else notice her jaws going ninety when she was trying to clasp the watch?
Erin & Terry are ex addicts so they can’t drink. Bad form from him asking her to have a drink.

She got a massive payout to be quiet and pretend clodagh wasn’t his. She’s hardly driving a Range Rover on uk benefits. Right after the so called dna she went to America. The girl had nothing before then

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.