Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you find it? If it is the right one, why do they need a 5 bed? That’s insane money for rent plus bills when they are supposedly saving to buy.

Reactions: 4
How do you find it? If it is the right one, why do they need a 5 bed? That’s insane money for rent plus bills when they are supposedly saving to buy.
If you know the town they used to live in then you can search within 5 miles ish of there for houses to rent just under the 3k mark. Can’t say the town due to tattle rules and Their privacy after all x

I don't know where they live ha! I will have to wait for the tour 🙄🤣.

Another stressful Monday morning I see!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I can understand interest rates are stopping people from buying but I’m yet to meet anyone who will throw 2-3k a month to rent a property but refuse to buy. That doesn’t make any sense. I think their problem, or should I say Charlottes is that she wants way too much. They can easily afford a normal 3/4 bed house but she wants the best of the best I can imagine!

Reactions: 7
I can understand interest rates are stopping people from buying but I’m yet to meet anyone who will throw 2-3k a month to rent a property but refuse to buy. That doesn’t make any sense. I think their problem, or should I say Charlottes is that she wants way too much. They can easily afford a normal 3/4 bed house but she wants the best of the best I can imagine!
Yup I agree! She’s so entitled

Reactions: 3
She has no idea on the world does she so out of touch.
Won't have her hot tap so had to buy a kettle 'that luxury is gone' but is away to spend thousands on rent

Karma will bite her ass eventually , she’s way too entitled and self absorbed, spoilt brat lol

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous spoilt stupid behaviour… with their income they could easily have saved a massive amount and put down half a mortgage if they rented a cosy 3 bed. She really is thick as pigs mince.

Reactions: 7
So she said they want to save to have a bigger deposit and rent for a wee while....fair enough, good idea....then they proceed to rent a huge house (which looks beautiful btw) at £3k a month before one more penny is spent in the month for 4 of them? Make that make sense.......£36k a year on rent! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

5 bed detached? Think I’ve found it too. Wow! Crazy money.
Yes that’s the one £2950, considering they are wanting to buy eventually you’d think they would want to be saving money not wasting it just for the sake of an “Instagramable” house because let’s face it that’s the only reason they are going for that one, to show off

What a waste! Like others have said, if they rented somewhere cheaper (even for half that price!) they could save the other £1500 a month for a deposit, in a couple of years they’d have a decent deposit saved… but obviously Charlotte can’t be seen renting somewhere that isn’t a massive show home.
I get what they mean about buying a property at the moment etc and it’s not a good time to buy, but I’m pretty sure they can afford to buy somewhere but not within charlottes price range 😒

Ridiculous spoilt stupid behaviour… with their income they could easily have saved a massive amount and put down half a mortgage if they rented a cosy 3 bed. She really is thick as pigs mince.
Not defending but A lot of “influencer’s” can’t get accept for mortgages as it’s not seen as a stable income in the long run, holly from geordie shore posted stories about it a while ago cause they were struggling to get accepted

Reactions: 2
Not defending but A lot of “influencer’s” can’t get accept for mortgages as it’s not seen as a stable income in the long run, holly from geordie shore posted stories about it a while ago cause they were struggling to get accepted
no but they could have rented somewhere smaller and saved to get a good deposit, she just wants to show off

The amount of free stuff these "influencers" get for free is crazy!! I see they are another couple who are getting a free Virgin Voyager Cruise! It's baffling!