Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what a shocker they can’t afford that massive house they moved into 🤣
Is that all not a word bit TMI!?! Why tell everyone your business and then they will complain when people comment and have an opinion! 🙄🙄😂😂

Reactions: 3
So, what a shocker they can’t afford that massive house they moved into 🤣
Even though she mentioned many times that they are renting that forever home until they have a couple of years of social media income to be able to buy that forever home.
Well isn’t that a shock of more lies! 🤣

• Haha
why do these people not make do any more? they have to have the best straight away! cant save for nothing 🤬

Reactions: 2
After her little video yesterday, I personally reckon they don't have a pot to pee in.

Fake life.

Reactions: 6
I'm a bit behind, sorry. There moving house?! Thought they where renting the house there in because they where waiting on there mortage to be able to buy it 🤔

I'm a bit behind, sorry. There moving house?! Thought they where renting the house there in because they where waiting on there mortage to be able to buy it 🤔
Their landlords selling and they can’t afford/weren’t approved for a mortgage for it as it was too much. They tried to get a mortgage for other houses but couldn’t get one as only been self employed a year so need to rent again for a few years and save more deposit for a mortgage to be approved in a few years

Reactions: 4
Their landlords selling and they can’t afford/weren’t approved for a mortgage for it as it was too much. They tried to get a mortgage for other houses but couldn’t get one as only been self employed a year so need to rent again for a few years and save more deposit for a mortgage to be approved in a few years
Ohhh! Have they posted a video about it?

She was way too tired to put up with the 2 dogs playing!?! Wtf!! 🙈🙈😂😂😂
I noticed she said is this normal and someone commented saying something like yes it’s perfectly normal for the dogs to be energetic when they’ve been on their own all day and you’ve not walked them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can’t she stop crying coz her kid got flowers? 😂😂😂 fûcking melt !

Ahahahahaha honestly people who say ‘I can’t stop crying’ over the most ridiculous things I always worry how they will cope with actually cry worthy things, like death 😂😂😂
Ps let’s be honest, your not continuously crying, your not crying at all, you probably have not even shed half a tear ya bleeping wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 7