Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the fancy kitchen....so proud of us spam has started 🙄🙄.
It does look like a nice house tbf!

Reactions: 2
House is lovely, however it’s just on loan 😂 any of us could get a fancy house and pay through the nose for it. I’m sorry maybe it’s just me but I don’t see this as an achievement, I’m not saying social media isn’t a job either but when you congrats yourself constantly on doing some bloody videos of getting dressed it’s hardly hard… don’t care what influencers say it’s not hard work, it’s easy money. The gloat is what makes her UGLY
It’s a major achievement when you can lay down a fat deposit from working hard, sorry that’s just my view.
Same as when people drive around in brand new plate fancy cars, the fact is it’s paid for monthly and the majority of your wage so you have to scrimp of your food bill just to pay it is embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 12
So they can afford 3k a month rent but are complaining about the price of mcdonalds!?McDonald's!?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest video crying about hard moving is 🙄 and having no WiFi for 2 extra weeks. We move every 2 years or so due to my husbands job, the latest move was only 7 weeks ago and we moved 700 miles away with 3 kids and 3 dogs. Yeah it was bloody stressful, but I didn't go on tik tok crying about it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her latest video crying about hard moving is 🙄 and having no WiFi for 2 extra weeks. We move every 2 years or so due to my husbands job, the latest move was only 7 weeks ago and we moved 700 miles away with 3 kids and 3 dogs. Yeah it was bloody stressful, but I didn't go on tik tok crying about it 🙄
She’s honestly so entitled and cries and moans about everything. I cannot stand her

Reactions: 6
These people on TT....do they ever stop moaning and complaining. Between her and Aimee I don't know who is worse!
Who sets the phone up and films themselves crying...wtf????
---
Oh yeah the "Porsche" needs to go in 🙄🙄
---
And the cleaner and gardener going in to sort the old house....does she listen to herself!?!

• Heart
IMG_1886.png
First of all why would you post this 😂 and secondly imagine you’re upset and crying and your husband just whacks the camera out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2443804 First of all why would you post this 😂 and secondly imagine you’re upset and crying and your husband just whacks the camera out 😂
I’d chop my partners dick off if he dared photo me like that 😂 but im also not an attention seeker wanting validation from social media so id never post it

Reactions: 4
Omg just seen the cry video. She’s such an entitled little witch. bleeping cost of living crisis, you’ve just moved in to a stupidly expensive house, have things most people would dream of and your day they’re crying about packing and wifi. Read the room you silly little bleep

Reactions: 13
Crying about moving, wifi, price of maccys, Porsche goin into garage, cleaner , gardener, … entitled entitled entitled stuck up cûnt ! Does she ever do anything for herself????

Wow her response video to someone saying people are struggling to buy school uniforms!! Tone deaf.
And Connors response in the comments of the original video....calling them a mug and asking what they do for work! Wow!! Not cool at all!
I have seen a different side to them both lately tbh, who do they think they are!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Wow her response video to someone saying people are struggling to buy school uniforms!! Tone deaf.
And Connors response in the comments of the original video....calling them a mug and asking what they do for work! Wow!! Not cool at all!
I have seen a different side to them both lately tbh, who do they think they are!?!
Honestly her latest video is still bloody tone deaf. So privileged is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Oh we give to charity and hand stuff down blah blah blah.....well done you and yes you are allowed to be annoyed when things don't work out you are only human.....just don't come crying on TT about the internet and his Porsche having to go in for a service and getting your old house cleaned and garden sorted........be annoyed in private and rant to your friends not to people who a lot are really struggling at the moment and who by watching you are helping you pay the £3k a month rent.....read the room love!!

Reactions: 10
I bet they’d have to downsize massively when they buy no en suites for phia and princess Charlotte

Oh we give to charity and hand stuff down blah blah blah.....well done you and yes you are allowed to be annoyed when things don't work out you are only human.....just don't come crying on TT about the internet and his Porsche having to go in for a service and getting your old house cleaned and garden sorted........be annoyed in private and rant to your friends not to people who a lot are really struggling at the moment and who by watching you are helping you pay the £3k a month rent.....read the room love!!
Exactly she’s so rude and entitled. She doesn’t they it and her head is in the clouds

Just watched her moaning about maccys price tiktok and laughed when Connor said that with everything going up why are his wages going up.....what wages!!! you don't work you grift off the public and companies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So moaning about the price of McDs, crying about moving and no wifi and now oh off to an event tonight, then the cruise then Vegas for her 30th!?! Does she actually listen to herself!?! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 8