Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no but they could have rented somewhere smaller and saved to get a good deposit, she just wants to show off
Exactly could have rented somewhere for 1500 mark and saved the other 1500 then would have a 36k deposit in 2 years easy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The amount of free stuff these "influencers" get for free is crazy!! I see they are another couple who are getting a free Virgin Voyager Cruise! It's baffling!
It’s not even one free cruise, it’s two! Her and her sister and the the husband and his dad later in the year 🤯. Virgin Cruises are going all out this year giving away free holidays to the instawankers. Doesn’t make me want to book a holiday with them.

Reactions: 6
It’s not even one free cruise, it’s two! Her and her sister and the the husband and his dad later in the year 🤯. Virgin Cruises are going all out this year giving away free holidays to the instawankers. Doesn’t make me want to book a holiday with them.
Yeah I saw that!! Him and her both......Virgin have gave away loads of cruises to some head bangers off TT. I love a cruise and the ship looks lovely but it wouldn't influence me to book with them using these TT clowns getting it for free!!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they’ve been cheeky enough to say they both can’t go together on one cruise because of the kids or something so can they have one each 😅

I see she’s now asking for how to find cheap flights to Athens so she can pick up the cruise. Translates as hopefully someone will gift me flights too. It’s not hard Charlotte luv to use google to find cheap flights.
---
I wonder if they’ve been cheeky enough to say they both can’t go together on one cruise because of the kids or something so can they have one each 😅
I bet that’s exactly what they did!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What an absolute bleeping beggy skank she is! Find your own flights for the gifted cruise bleep!

Reactions: 7
The amount of free stuff these "influencers" get for free is crazy!! I see they are another couple who are getting a free Virgin Voyager Cruise! It's baffling!
It actually puts me off using certain companies tbh 🤣 I think it’s a crappy way to advertise.

• Haha
oh the irony, now ‘looking/begging’ for dog groomers. Where do you normally take him, he’s not a new pet. Why ask that unless you’re looking for something for nothing 🙄
Why can’t these vile humans google local groomers. Come on Charlotte your job is doing work on the internet so use it!!!! Also if she can afford £3000 a month rent she can afford to pay for her flight instead of begging for another freebie

Reactions: 8
More PR / Gifted .. tho she hid it under her name!
Why’s she keeping doing boot camp and gym if she’s eating tit food? Kinda defeats the objective no?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Another wee PR trip to Legoland (again hid it under her name).....Im sorry but do these people actually pay for anything???? 🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Spotted them both in legoland today - it’s so sad when you recognise some strangers kids before seeing them because their life is plastered on tiktok

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Probably why they can afford such expensive rent coz everything else is gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3