Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think she looked lovely at the wedding but the blazer ruined it for me!

Reactions: 2
What is her obsession with sharing her periods .. now she’s got a period basket with tampons and Nutella 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 fΓ»cking freak

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And what is the obsession with the blazer over the shoulder.....who wears it like that?? It's not dynasty!! Maybe just me but no!!🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A very long winded way of saying we spend too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
To be fair - I know so many people on the same situation. My partner and I bought our house a couple of years ago when interest rates were very low and our mortgage is Β£1100 a month - if we had been trying now our mortgage payments would be Β£550 extra a month because of the higher interest rates and we definitely wouldn't have moved forward with the purchase. We are lucky that we got a 5-year fixed deal but if we had only done 2 we would probably be looking at selling and downsizing right now.

Reactions: 3
To be fair - I know so many people on the same situation. My partner and I bought our house a couple of years ago when interest rates were very low and our mortgage is Β£1100 a month - if we had been trying now our mortgage payments would be Β£550 extra a month because of the higher interest rates and we definitely wouldn't have moved forward with the purchase. We are lucky that we got a 5-year fixed deal but if we had only done 2 we would probably be looking at selling and downsizing right now.
This is true/ interest rates are crazy and i was also lucky with a fixed rate. But these guys spend like crazy, always several hauls, constant eating out , all the make up and skincare and clothes...

Reactions: 3
This guy gives me the ick. He did one kids clothes haul, got loads of gushing comments so keeps doing them. Now he thinks he's Gok Wan πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you think the current house was a lot, the new one they are moving to is even more! Such a lot of money to spend on rent, like do what you want but is it necessary πŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you think the current house was a lot, the new one they are moving to is even more! Such a lot of money to spend on rent, like do what you want but is it necessary πŸ˜…
It's like she thrives on showing off, she has to have the best of everything no matter the cost πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 4