Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connie Simmonds #2 Sex offenders mean no daughter on feed, but will post for #ad financial greed

Been lurking here a while but the privilege and hypocrisy/inconsistency is too much 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thought she wasn't showing Macie again on the gram on her own. She's just posted 3 photos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone pulled her up on the fact she’s posted Macie on her grid when a week ago she said she would only feature on stories? 🤔 I haven’t had a chance to look at Insta today

Reactions: 4
She’ll never take Macie off the grid. That picture got her 1800 likes. The one she posted of herself today has 350?

Reactions: 2
Macie is effectively a cheque here because the engagement rockets when she’s involved!
And it’s so sad, let the child lead her life away from the camera and find other ways to get your engagement up, here’s a hint Connie....moaning about how hard your mum life is when you still live with your mum and can go to the gym/restaurants/bars at the drop of a hat and food reviews are not the way to do it....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the entire Simmo clan are out for dinner tonight. Connie will be on the wine again and tomorrow will be a day of mum guilt- I can’t wait! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I see the entire Simmo clan are out for dinner tonight. Connie will be on the wine again and tomorrow will be a day of mum guilt- I can’t wait! 🙄
Don’t forget the fact she hasn’t been consistent with her diet or training again....almost building up to the underwear pics about loving herself....guess they get her a bit more engagement
We might even get a food review about the humble little restaurant they’re at.....

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget the fact she hasn’t been consistent with her diet or training again....almost building up to the underwear pics about loving herself....guess they get her a bit more engagement
We might even get a food review about the humble little restaurant they’re at.....
Oh god not bleeping humble this and humble that! She uses the word incorrectly so often and it drives me mad!!

Is she colour blind? That jacket she was wearing is yellow! What’s with all the size tit as well? I don’t care what size she is or if she wants to lie about it. Size is just a number!

Is she colour blind? That jacket she was wearing is yellow! What’s with all the size tit as well? I don’t care what size she is or if she wants to lie about it. Size is just a number!
Definitely yellow! 🤯 She just trying to gain likes, she’s honestly so tragic and beggy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.