Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we also noticed all these play dates for Macie just involve her going and watching TV with another kid at someone else's house. What happened to painting, and drawing and going to the park. When I went to friends houses as a kid it certainly wasn't to watch TV

Reactions: 5
Hate to judge someone’s parenting but from what we see I don’t think Connie is great. Like you can tell she loves the kid, but there’s so many examples of her being an lazy arse and not really doing much with Macie. When we see the odd clip of Ricky he looks so much more hands on and fun.

Like connie is always moaning Macie is hard work and gets bored.... maybe she’s just bored of doing nothing with Connie 🤷‍♀️

Hate to judge someone’s parenting but from what we see I don’t think Connie is great. Like you can tell she loves the kid, but there’s so many examples of her being an lazy arse and not really doing much with Macie. When we see the odd clip of Ricky he looks so much more hands on and fun.

Like connie is always moaning Macie is hard work and gets bored.... maybe she’s just bored of doing nothing with Connie 🤷‍♀️
I don’t have kids so I can’t judge but from what I see she isn’t doing much to engage her some days. My friends are always doing painting, baking, playing or just getting outdoors and walking with their kids. I agree, I think Macie gets bored. She’s only a toddler so she needs a lot to keep her entertained. It doesn’t have to be expensive, just getting her outside every day in the park is a good start.

I just listened to her podcast with Alice liveing... they speak about how bad it is to edit your photos and even the surroundings of the photos, then they proceed to call out Jess Hunt, but then try and make it into a positive. Really rude! Then Connie said she wants to get Jess on the podcast... good luck after you just slagged her off and then back tracked.

Reactions: 2
I just listened to her podcast with Alice liveing... they speak about how bad it is to edit your photos and even the surroundings of the photos, then they proceed to call out Jess Hunt, but then try and make it into a positive. Really rude! Then Connie said she wants to get Jess on the podcast... good luck after you just slagged her off and then back tracked.
HAHAHAHAHA Connie is never getting Jess Hunt who has 968K followers on her shite podcast

Also the “Shrine” 😳😳😳 it’s 1 photo of her, that’s not a shrine 🤦🏻‍♀️ How much does she think of herself 🙈

• Haha
Ok so this could be just me but what’s the whole prep for the weekend about? She’s on about doing a tan, nails, washing and blow drying hair at this time of day!! I can’t imagine anything worse having just worked all week and with a weekend at work to come! I swear she spends most of her time just making herself up!

Ok so this could be just me but what’s the whole prep for the weekend about? She’s on about doing a tan, nails, washing and blow drying hair at this time of day!! I can’t imagine anything worse having just worked all week and with a weekend at work to come! I swear she spends most of her time just making herself up!
For someone that was so scared of Covid she doesn’t half get around

Reactions: 1
Thread idea name Connie Simmonds #2 spoilt brat can’t sell her flat, gets what she wants at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 10
Come on tattlers buy her flat....oh Connie. You and thousands of others have all decided to sell at the same time, drop the price and make it attractive and it’ll sell. Hold out for an over priced valuation from the estate agent and well, kiss that stamp duty holiday goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that she’s getting a taste of the real world. Something she’s not used to living with mummy and daddy and getting freebies when she wants. Seems like she’s stamping her feet expecting her flat to sell but it doesn’t work like that. No winder she’s stressed as she can’t beg her way out of this problem

She’s bone idle. It makes me laugh the whole “trying to sell my flat” she’s not doing anything to sell it 🤣 she’s much luckier than most people in that she has options to live elsewhere whilst looking. Is she still paying the mortgage on the flat? Don’t understand why she didn’t just stay in it.

Reactions: 3
Same thoughts here. Assume they rented it out and stayed at mummy’s so they could make money from the rental (after paying the mortgage) but the market in London is now saturated with people selling small flats. Has a kind of reap what you sow feel to it. Maybe instead of being greedy they should have sold the flat years ago and bought something else within their means or just lived it and saved up for a bigger place... like most people have to.

She’s bone idle. It makes me laugh the whole “trying to sell my flat” she’s not doing anything to sell it 🤣 she’s much luckier than most people in that she has options to live elsewhere whilst looking. Is she still paying the mortgage on the flat? Don’t understand why she didn’t just stay in it.
She didn’t stay in it because then she’d have to look after her own child and do her own housework....

Same thoughts here. Assume they rented it out and stayed at mummy’s so they could make money from the rental (after paying the mortgage) but the market in London is now saturated with people selling small flats. Has a kind of reap what you sow feel to it. Maybe instead of being greedy they should have sold the flat years ago and bought something else within their means or just lived it and saved up for a bigger place... like most people have to.
I remember her saying they were renting it and living with her mum for free so they could save for a house. But I’m betting it’s lying empty now. Ricky must be making a few quid as can’t imagine Connie is taking it in on insta

she’s got the perfect excuse to stay at mummy’s now as well! Imagine she’s actually quite pleased about it
Got to put a shoW on for the gram though
And we’ll have all the woe is me to look forward to when they can’t get a sale and they miss out on the stamp duty holiday

duck me now she’s branching out into weekly cookalongs....she really has no clue what she doing does she. Who wants to learn to make that slop that she dishes out? And dear god I hope that doesn’t mean we have to have more videos with her eating and talking with her mouth full 🤢

And now pretending she uses nivea skincare, no you don’t Connie we remember you begging for more Murad freebies a couple of weeks ago

Last edited:
On the beg for a travel cot! So obvious when influencers tag the brands, pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Too hard to fit the gym in during the day so joined Ricky’s gym and will go of an evening when Macie is asleep and her parents are free to babysit 🙄😳 she doesn’t know she’s born this clown.

I also find it incredibly sad Macie is plonked in front of the TV at tea time? Is it not ironic that she’s talking about Mum guilt yet sat on her phone and half heartedly feeding her whilst she watches TV.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.