Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsubtle beg for a dyson hairdryer šŸ™„
Also her obsession with telling people what size she is...I wear those jeans, Iā€™m a size 16....a 12 fits tight, 14 if I want more room so not sure how honest sheā€™s being if she has to get a 16 in those....theyā€™re super generous

Reactions: 1
Unsubtle beg for a dyson hairdryer šŸ™„
Also her obsession with telling people what size she is...I wear those jeans, Iā€™m a size 16....a 12 fits tight, 14 if I want more room so not sure how honest sheā€™s being if she has to get a 16 in those....theyā€™re super generous
The size obsession is so unhealthy. Sheā€™d get more engagement if she followed the ā€œwear for comfort not a numberā€ crowd like Mollie Campsie. Sheā€™s always showy about material possessions and money, itā€™s clear her Aunty has a bleeping massive house and a gym but why does she have to brag? It genuinely makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 2
Connie providing some more material for paedos again today. I messaged her and asked why the change of heart and she just ignored me

Reactions: 6
Has anyone pulled her up on the fact sheā€™s posted Macie on her grid when a week ago she said she would only feature on stories? šŸ¤” I havenā€™t had a chance to look at Insta today
I don't think so.. And even if someone did she will just delete the comment. Because she is that kind of person

Reactions: 5
So firstly, the way she seemed so concerned about macieā€™s safety and did about 10 million stories about it and said she would not feature her on her grid but has proceeded to do so is disgusting!! How can you open your eyes to such a subject, then disregard it?! Does she WANT pedos to look at her child? Revolting.

Secondly, she must be trolling with her filming herself eating and talking with her mouth full, right?

I canā€™t believe the Macie pictures situation. She went as far as singling male followers out because she ā€œdoesnā€™t provide content for menā€ and basically made all men sound like kiddy fiddling perverts. Her content it tit.

The kid, body positivity, latest bandwagon, jumping on her brothers hype, getting back in to fitness, trying to flog her latest freebie, attempting humble food review, food tutorials, mum guilt, underwear selfies and REPEAT.

The Macie photos rant was ridiculous at the time, but shes literally changed nothing and is posting the kid all the time. she looks like such a fool now for making out she was soooo disgusted and worried yet clearly isnā€™t at all.

like someone said before, Macie is the cash cow. Connie knows she can earn lots of money plastering her kid everywhere. Bit sick really.

The Macie photos rant was ridiculous at the time, but shes literally changed nothing and is posting the kid all the time. she looks like such a fool now for making out she was soooo disgusted and worried yet clearly isnā€™t at all.

like someone said before, Macie is the cash cow. Connie knows she can earn lots of money plastering her kid everywhere. Bit sick really.
As always, bandwagon...hopping straight on as no original content of her own, at Macieā€™s expense

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ normally she rushes round like a mad woman but today is lying on her bed....is t that every day?!
Also, what would we like to see on her page.....oh donā€™t tempt me

That Hive ad is ridiculous. A plug you can control from your phone is fine however the sheer laziness of her using it for her straighteners is absurd and also considering one for the iron? Iā€™m sorry but who leaves all these appliances left plugged in constantly? Please tell me Iā€™m not the only person that will only plug the iron in if I need to use it, or only plug my straighteners in when I use them? I think the poll she did speaks for itself. She is bone idle.

Lets not get in to the fact the straighteners are probably the kind that switch off automatically after not being used for a period of time like most straighteners made these days.

That Hive ad is ridiculous. A plug you can control from your phone is fine however the sheer laziness of her using it for her straighteners is absurd and also considering one for the iron? Iā€™m sorry but who leaves all these appliances left plugged in constantly? Please tell me Iā€™m not the only person that will only plug the iron in if I need to use it, or only plug my straighteners in when I use them? I think the poll she did speaks for itself. She is bone idle.

Lets not get in to the fact the straighteners are probably the kind that switch off automatically after not being used for a period of time like most straighteners made these days.
Iā€™m so glad someone else has clocked this one. Seriously who has every appliance plugged in at all times? Itā€™s common sense to unplug stuff like straighteners, irons. I turn everything off at the plug! Habit from being a student on a tight budget Iā€™m afraid! I canā€™t believe she doesnā€™t know straighteners auto switch off after 60 mins of being switched on. Itā€™s a standard safety mechanism that has been adopted by most the manufacturers by now although I googled mine before purchasing to be sure. The Hive plug is literally the most pointless and blatant money grab ad from her yet...no sensible person will buy this pointless item. I saw earlier she did a story about female empowerment and how quotes on IG ainā€™t enough- bit rich from someone who does just that from their privileged cage!

Iā€™m guilty of leaving my straighteners and hairdryer plugged in šŸ™ˆ sheer laziness on my part. But you can see that her straighteners are the new GHD ones so will automatically switch off anyway, as someone already said. Could have shown it better with an iron or something but judging by some of her photos and stories I don't think Connie knows how to use one....
Also Ā£30 for a plug....and you need the hive hub for another Ā£100 to control it, not as easy as just linking to your phone like she makes out
Amazon sell plugs that link to Alexa for Ā£10....just saying šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think Hive should have done their homework here. Whatā€™s the point of using connie who is living like a teenager in her parents house to advertise the product? The best she could come up with is worrying about leaving your straighteners on, canā€™t believe hive weā€™re happy to sign this off.

i might be interested in a smart plug as a home owner, but more for security such as being able to put a lamp on if Iā€™m out late so it looks like someone is home. As an example. But connie wouldnā€™t have a clue about that as living at mummyā€™s comes with no worries or cares. Hive made a mistake going with Connie for sure.

I think Hive should have done their homework here. Whatā€™s the point of using connie who is living like a teenager in her parents house to advertise the product? The best she could come up with is worrying about leaving your straighteners on, canā€™t believe hive weā€™re happy to sign this off.

i might be interested in a smart plug as a home owner, but more for security such as being able to put a lamp on if Iā€™m out late so it looks like someone is home. As an example. But connie wouldnā€™t have a clue about that as living at mummyā€™s comes with no worries or cares. Hive made a mistake going with Connie for sure.
We have the Alexa ones on a couple of lamps, quite handy if youā€™re not home or more likely just too lazy to get off the sofa šŸ˜‚
Had Connieā€™s mum been advertising it I may have seen the thinking behind it but as you say someone living like a slobby teenager isnā€™t aspirational one terms of home products

Also shouldnā€™t all of those stories be marked as instead of just the 2?
Yes, but weā€™re lucky she marked 2, normally itā€™s one or none

Connie Simmonds #2 mum guilt complainer, busy bandwagon hopper but no time for a personal trainer! Never done one before, sure someoneā€™s got something better šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.