Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was known that it ruins the brushes because the glue would be affected? i Have a few MAC brushes thst cost a bit, no way they would go in the wash. I’m expecting them to last most of my life!

but of course connie is a mum and doesn’t have time between moaning on insta and eating out and naval gazing about her mum guilt to hand wash brushes

Reactions: 4
I thought it was known that it ruins the brushes because the glue would be affected? i Have a few MAC brushes thst cost a bit, no way they would go in the wash. I’m expecting them to last most of my life!

but of course connie is a mum and doesn’t have time between moaning on insta and eating out and naval gazing about her mum guilt to hand wash brushes
Washing machines are too hot and too rough. Maybe she needs some new ones, she’ll be on the beg shortly

She’s an absolute joker.....I’ve been sent the wrong charger for this specific laptop....DM me if you can help....sure you have Connie, it look me all of 30 seconds on google to find the right one, maybe try that first 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did you see her re post that story from ashley James about freebies. honestly what a load of tit. Comparing getting free meals out, holiday, Kitchens, washing machines with a staff discount or NHs discounts! Unbelievable. getting a staff discount is an extra for people often on low wages who work in retail and encourages them to wear the merchandise.

im sorry but it’s not comparable to blaggers getting so much stuff for free in exchange for a bit of coverage of their stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did you see her re post that story from ashley James about freebies. honestly what a load of tit. Comparing getting free meals out, holiday, Kitchens, washing machines with a staff discount or NHs discounts! Unbelievable. getting a staff discount is an extra for people often on low wages who work in retail and encourages them to wear the merchandise.

im sorry but it’s not comparable to blaggers getting so much stuff for free in exchange for a bit of coverage of their stories.
I thought that was an insult to be honest. How can you compare a 10 or 20% discount for public sector works in certain shops and restaurants to free meals, gifted electronics and all the other tit they get! It is not the same!! Pair of jokers!

Reactions: 3
I thought that was an insult to be honest. How can you compare a 10 or 20% discount for public sector works in certain shops and restaurants to free meals, gifted electronics and all the other tit they get! It is not the same!! Pair of jokers!
Exactly! Nhs workers aren’t getting free paid holidays and meals out, stupid arseholes! Getting a tenner of a washing machine is hardly comparable to what these influencers get. Made me angry that they agree that’s a fair comparison. And they love to drop in that they take things to women’s shelters.... maybe some do but never seen Connie do that. I imagine she just chucks everything in the bin.

Also Ashley undermines the argument blaggers use that free stuff are gifts and they shouldn’t have to declare them. Ashley confirms its a business transaction as the firm sending expects coverage. So as we’ve said all along then. Next time Connie doesn’t disclose properly someone Should send her that snippet

Also Ashley undermines the argument blaggers use that free stuff are gifts and they shouldn’t have to declare them. Ashley confirms its a business transaction as the firm sending expects coverage. So as we’ve said all along then. Next time Connie doesn’t disclose properly someone Should send her that snippet
and the ASA rules

She’s getting ready already for her night out, at 12.30pm! Imagine having all day to get ready for a night out! Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly! Nhs workers aren’t getting free paid holidays and meals out, stupid arseholes! Getting a tenner of a washing machine is hardly comparable to what these influencers get. Made me angry that they agree that’s a fair comparison. And they love to drop in that they take things to women’s shelters.... maybe some do but never seen Connie do that. I imagine she just chucks everything in the bin.

Are you joking she had those god awful filthy trainers on Depop for £10 🙄

• Wow
If she’s going out tonight tomorrow will be a day of ‘mum guilt’ stories 😴😴🥱

If she’s going out tonight tomorrow will be a day of ‘mum guilt’ stories 😴😴🥱
Don’t forget that we’ll get a glowy make up tutorial and then drunken rants first and then a washing moan at some point....might even get a food review if she has a kebab on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget that we’ll get a glowy make up tutorial and then drunken rants first and then a washing moan at some point....might even get a food review if she has a kebab on the way home
Lucky us!! Can’t wait to see the same hot mess unfold

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.