Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the tequila gone to her head....Connie pissed on public transport again....
Keep your kids away from insta, there are so many weirdos out there....although guess you can’t make £££ from them if you have to keep them private....which is the real issue here

Reactions: 4
Wtf. She’s considering this issue now after plastering her kid over insta since the day she was born?
Also said her minds made up but hasn't removed any previous posts of her so pretty pointless decision but of course she won't remove post with likes

Has the tequila gone to her head....Connie pissed on public transport again....
Keep your kids away from insta, there are so many weirdos out there....although guess you can’t make £££ from them if you have to keep them private....which is the real issue here
absolutely that’s why she’s sooo “torn” over it. I mean this isn’t a new issue. Anyone with a brain knows sharing your child online can risk many problems. People have been going on about it for years especially the family bloggers and vloggers who end up showing off where they live and where their kids go to school. You have no idea who Is collecting that info. I can’t believe she’s only considering it now! And what about the ethical side? What about Macie’s right to a private childhood without a camera in her face and being shown naked on mummy’s stories for clicks and likes. If Connie can’t get engagement on her Account without Macie on it, then build a new business.

Reactions: 5
Men shouldn't follow her as she doesn't make content for men is highly controversial and dumb. Not only are paedophiles not just men, i dont see the need for such sexism.

Reactions: 9
Men shouldn't follow her as she doesn't make content for men is highly controversial and dumb. Not only are paedophiles not just men, i dont see the need for such sexism.
exactly. What a stupid and sexist comment to make! And nothing to stop someone Setting up an account thst looks like it belongs to a woman! How is she going to stop people that don’t follow her viewing her stories as well?

the only way to protect your child is not have them on insta full stop.

I find the comment she made about men highly offensive (I’m not a man). Basically made all men sound like perves? And as someone else pointed out it isn’t just men that do it. In my career I’ve come across many women who seek out people like Connie, gain her trust and use it to their advantage.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Firstly, has she only just realised the internet is a paedophiles dream and has been for decades. Secondly, it’s a simple choice if she is that bothered- Macie is either on IG or off IG and that decision should have been made before she was born not a year plus down the line because now she’s posted images she has no control over what people do with them. Thirdly, as above we know paedophiles are of both genders therefore it’s possible she could have a female one following her. Fourthly, I think saying I don’t produce content for men is extremely separatist and very offensive to gay or transgender men who don’t follow the “norm” content for men. Considering how much Connie harps on about her support for LGBT, BLM etc she is still showing her ignorance and privilege by assuming a man won’t follow her because they’re not interested in beauty products. As someone has already said, this whole thing is about Connie not wanting to put her on there but not wanting to lose £££ or followers. Frankly, I think she’s full of tit now.

Reactions: 7
Connie really should keep away from insta when she’s had a few....her management must be cringing right now, as you said @Say What her ignorance is astounding. Also there’s nothing to stop her blocking all of the male followers she has if she feels so strongly about it....that won’t happen though as she won’t want to lose followers. She needs to do some proper research on how the bloody internet works, only way to keep Macie safe is to keep her offline, but again no ££££ in that

Does she not realise people she knows can also fall into these categories too? I imagine most people on that site are anonymously doing so, it could be anyone and that is someone’s sibling, child, parent so being semi cautious just shows where the priorities lie. Saying she’s going through all her followers and deleting all men and no picture profiles but keeping her profile public is so pointless lol.

Reactions: 2
Connie really should keep away from insta when she’s had a few....her management must be cringing right now, as you said @Say What her ignorance is astounding. Also there’s nothing to stop her blocking all of the male followers she has if she feels so strongly about it....that won’t happen though as she won’t want to lose followers. She needs to do some proper research on how the bloody internet works, only way to keep Macie safe is to keep her offline, but again no ££££ in that
If I was her management, I’d drop her for her latest outburst because clearly when she’s had a drink, she gets a bit trappy and strays from her lane.

Any other influencer I’ve seen has just posted the one image about why they are being more private. Why has she done so many stories about it? She’s just using the whole thing to create more content, just like she did with the virus and BLM

She really is showing people how mind numbingly stupid she is. Don’t flatter yourself Connie. You’ve got 55K followers off the back of your brother and the only content you provide is white privilege.

Reactions: 12
so she’s spent hours deleting accounts, how pointless. Most of the accounts she thinks are weird are bots anyway, run by computers somewhere to like content. She’s telling people to put on a profile picture and something in their bio to be seen as genuine....I mean it’s so easy to make an account, use a photo of someone else and put words in your bio plus post fake photos...how on earth would her rule Stop a paedophile? For someone that’s an influencer she hasnt got a clue at all.

i reckon she will struggle not posting Macie and revert to old ways in a few weeks anyway

She’s not done that good a job, quick look and she’s kept the Indian job seekers insta and a couple of ‘dodgy’ blokes with 8 followers and no posts....all lip service....she must be desperate for content to string it out this long....just spend some time clearing out bots and random accounts and don’t post your child....simples. I mean, we all know where her flat is, we also know thanks to her over sharing that it’s near her mums house, we know where and what time she goes to the gym/eats breakfast etc etc....if someone was that way inclined it wouldn’t be all that difficult to do something more sister with that information....when will they ever learn?!

She’s not done that good a job, quick look and she’s kept the Indian job seekers insta and a couple of ‘dodgy’ blokes with 8 followers and no posts....all lip service....she must be desperate for content to string it out this long....just spend some time clearing out bots and random accounts and don’t post your child....simples. I mean, we all know where her flat is, we also know thanks to her over sharing that it’s near her mums house, we know where and what time she goes to the gym/eats breakfast etc etc....if someone was that way inclined it wouldn’t be all that difficult to do something more sister with that information....when will they ever learn?!
good spot. I just scrolled through her followers and can see loads of accounts that didn’t meet her rule. genuinely fascinated to see if she does this clear out daily or what. Because is frankly ridiculous. Either keep Macie off the account or go private.

also noticed her posts of Macie (completely alone) get much better engagement that picture of connie. So if her engagement drops off a cliff, is she going to be fine about that? I reckon not...

Reactions: 3
It’s like everything else....there’s a bandwagon, she’s jumped on it feet first, give it a couple of weeks and Macie will be back, not seeing much about BLM anymore, or refugees, or anything else she’s preached about in between flogging razors, products she’s failed to declare and asking for Netflix recommendations. House account has fallen right on its arse too....can’t imagine many brands looking to collaborate with someone with 1000 followers, which probably says a lot about the engagement she really gets.....

good spot. I just scrolled through her followers and can see loads of accounts that didn’t meet her rule. genuinely fascinated to see if she does this clear out daily or what. Because is frankly ridiculous. Either keep Macie off the account or go private.

also noticed her posts of Macie (completely alone) get much better engagement that picture of connie. So if her engagement drops off a cliff, is she going to be fine about that? I reckon not...
Also key to note that all those posts of macie have remained up. Paedophiles arnt going to not use old posts only recently images of your child. Chose a stance and stick to it. The mum she shared who she said "made her mind up" made that decision and deleted all images of her children from her insta.

The anti men post is just so absurd as well, I am sure paedophiles have never just made an account with a female picture and name. Does she really think people are overt enough to use weird images not post etc. People don't walk around with a sign, i know people who work in police child protection areas and the people they catch are everyday people its not like a chitty chitty bang bang child catcher scenario she seems to imagine!

Really think her management needs to drop her and all those brands its ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.