Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the poster on here who first said Connie will be doing reviews yet, you officially need to buy yourself a crystal ball! Guess what....she’s now doing “honest” restaurant reviews. God. Give. Me. Strength. It’ll be anything but honest because she already gets freebies from Zizzis and Wagamama. Not only that but Connie eats out on the regular at expensive places most of us can’t afford. I also don’t want to watch her talk with her mouthful anymore!!
So she’s going to be sent free food and she’ll go out for free (the only reason she’s taking it upon herself to do these reviews Is so she gets free stuff) and then will spend the rest of her time moaning about her weight and feeling rubbish.

Reactions: 2
She’s already posted a review of the restaurant she went to with her manager yesterday so clearly this is the managers idea to improve her tit engagement. Problem is Connie knows nothing about food and she’s writing total bollocks to try and make it interesting. The words “humble canal” are absolute shite!

‘The chips were super yummy too’ why were they yummy? Where’s the description? Was the pizza cooked in a wood fire oven? Is it a sourdough base? Such a shoddy review. Honestly, it’s as if a child wrote it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘The chips were super yummy too’ why were they yummy? Where’s the description? Was the pizza cooked in a wood fire oven? Is it a sourdough base? Such a shoddy review. Honestly, it’s as if a child wrote it
I’m crying laughing at that 😂 the fact she’s used #foodcritic is a joke! So bleeping patronising as well “maybe they seem pricey and you’re not sure they’re worth it” why would I listen to a review from a privileged woman that doesn’t understand the value of money?

Attachments

• Haha
I feel like connie would eat anything if it’s free, so her opinions mean sweet duck all.

Reactions: 4
She’s already posted a review of the restaurant she went to with her manager yesterday so clearly this is the managers idea to improve her tit engagement. Problem is Connie knows nothing about food and she’s writing total bollocks to try and make it interesting. The words “humble canal” are absolute shite!
I thought “Humble Canal” might have been a metaphor for something else?? 😂😂

(not sure Metaphor is what I mean but, you know??)

Reactions: 1
I think Grace Dent’s column is safe. When will Brad’s appear in her stories I wonder?? Can’t see him or the girl he’s seeing quarantining.

Reactions: 3
I’m crying laughing at that 😂 the fact she’s used #foodcritic is a joke! So bleeping patronising as well “maybe they seem pricey and you’re not sure they’re worth it” why would I listen to a review from a privileged woman that doesn’t understand the value of money?
Maybe they seem pricey, so you tell me about them and I’ll try to ponce some free food and tell you how ‘super yummy’ it is 🙄

Reactions: 1
I see Brads is desperate not to quarantine for 14 days by posting his test results. Clearly doesn’t get the concept of infection v’s exposure and why you would quarantine. Missing Mummy’s Sunday roast tomorrow. Or will he???????

I see Brads is desperate not to quarantine for 14 days by posting his test results. Clearly doesn’t get the concept of infection v’s exposure and why you would quarantine. Missing Mummy’s Sunday roast tomorrow. Or will he???????
saw that and thought the same. The 14 day quarantine applies regardless of his test result! I bet he’ll be round his parents and seeing his brothers very soon, won’t wait a fortnight.
I mean I get some people wanting or needing a break, especially those people that have been on the frontline working in hospitals and care homes. I don’t begrudge anyone a break abroad, but I do think it’s pretty risky to go.
it did make me laugh that brad and the girlfriend were straight on a plane to beefa... I know he did the workouts during lockdown but no offence it’s not hard work compared to many jobs. As his gf is an insta hun/ stylist? so of all the people needing a break it’s not them pair. some people in their 20s really do come over as selfish and hard done by just for having to quarantine because they prioritised a break over being sensible.

Reactions: 5
And just because he’s got a negative test now doesn’t mean he won’t get a positive one in a few days.....doesn’t he realise there’s an incubation period. Also if he went to a test centre and got one despite having no symptoms he’s a selfish dick, those slots are for people that are actually ill not for a couple of instahuns who don’t fancy staying indoors slide to their own stupidity....drives me mad
Although is it bad that a small part of me hopes if he doesn’t follow quarantine he gives it to Connie?!

See she was attempting to get more free food again...didn’t mention this was super yummy though 🙄 considering she’s banging on about losing weight she’s going for it with the high fat/calorie laden food

Reactions: 5
No family Sunday dinner pics today from
Brads or Connie...! Usually a steady stream of posts. Wonder why, lol???

No mention of seeing family....is that because they should be self-isolating but think they’re above it?! 🧐

Just looked on her brothers girlfriends insta....her top styling tip?! Take a scarf to tie round a hat, use as a belt or in your hair....groundbreaking....would never have thought about that....duck me I give up, who pays these people a salary?!

Reactions: 3
Connie is now going to doing “home inspo”.....so that’ll be a repeat of others designs and interiors then followed by comments like its “super cute” and “I just love it”. Absolutely no consistency or direction whatsoever. It all looks a bit desperate to me for the engagement which has obviously gone down a bit in recent times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.