Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Macie is too ill for her to make it to the gym, but not so bad that she can’t go to the pub.....

Connie is now going to doing “home inspo”.....so that’ll be a repeat of others designs and interiors then followed by comments like its “super cute” and “I just love it”. Absolutely no consistency or direction whatsoever. It all looks a bit desperate to me for the engagement which has obviously gone down a bit in recent times.
Am guessing she’s hoping for some free tit for her new house

Reactions: 3
The entitlement is quite staggering. brad and the gf chose to go on holiday... so live with the consequences. Am sure staying In a hotel that cost 400 a night was worth it 🤨

I’m sorry but how was the latest “review” of the Thai restaurant an actual review? Very little actually written about the food or the menu, minimal photos....if she actually wants to be a good critic, it would be good if she bothered to describe things so you could visualise it yourself- like a proper critic does! For someone who says they have a degree in nutrition, she’s doing herself a massive disservice!

I’m sorry but how was the latest “review” of the Thai restaurant an actual review? Very little actually written about the food or the menu, minimal photos....if she actually wants to be a good critic, it would be good if she bothered to describe things so you could visualise it yourself- like a proper critic does! For someone who says they have a degree in nutrition, she’s doing herself a massive disservice!
Apologies about the overuse of actually, it was the only way I could release my frustration! 😂

Reactions: 4
First the humble lake, now the humble decor at the Thai.

someone please gift Connie a dictionary and a thesaurus.

• Haha
Is Macie teething or is there something else wrong with her? Hard to tell from the stories connie posts

Reactions: 1
And there she is begging for freebies for Macie....it’s literally £15....of your baby is so upset because you’ve lost her other one just buy a new one instead of waiting to see if you can get one #gifted (which she won’t declare anyway)

Reactions: 2
And there she is begging for freebies for Macie....it’s literally £15....of your baby is so upset because you’ve lost her other one just buy a new one instead of waiting to see if you can get one #gifted (which she won’t declare anyway)
I’m not being funny but at Macie’s age those items are quickly forgotten and easily replaced. All she needs to do is go and buy a similar toy!!

Is Macie teething or is there something else wrong with her? Hard to tell from the stories connie posts
I think she’s literally teething. Something every single parent has to deal with. I know it can make them under the weather and miserable but it’s annoying me how she keeps saying she’s poorly, teething isn’t an illness

Reactions: 5
I think she’s literally teething. Something every single parent has to deal with. I know it can make them under the weather and miserable but it’s annoying me how she keeps saying she’s poorly, teething isn’t an illness
thats why I questioned if Macie was ill because I wouldn’t say teething is being ‘ill‘ either! Sure it’s tit for the poor baby but it’s one of life’s things. I don’t think connie needs to photograph the poor child constantly for insta content When every baby in the world goes through this. But of course it give her something to moan about and get sympathy for

More sympathy=more likes=more free stuff....all Connie thinks about rather than just putting her phone down for a night and comforting her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.