Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Genuinely why would someone ask Connie this? Who cares about Connie from Ealing’s opinion on stuff like this?? She’s a nobody

Reactions: 1

aral

another sleep over at mums! To think Chester has a babysitter twice a week. omg Connie love I feel your tiredness 😑

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
6…and then she gets a cold?
She is already blaming a chest infection for something. I think she will last until tomorrow, then it is bank holiday weekend and the children, and mum life will be so much that she won't have time for 1,000 let alone 10,000. She is such a great advertisement for Get It Done!!!

DameKitty

Chatty Member
She only cried for 10 seconds but that was more than enough time for me to get my phone out and take a photo of it to share my crying child with the world before calming her down 🙄.

Screenshot_20220209_101048.jpg

Stomach bug, so instead of doing the sensible thing and staying at home like most parents have to, shes taken the kids and her big to her mums, so they can all spread it round

• Wow

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Only has time for half an hour in the gym rather than the hour she was planning. But the time taken to make stories either side belies that 😂

Where to begin, she’s giving us so much in those few stories 😂
I bet within the week we’ll never hear about the 10000 steps a day.
£50 a session 😂😂😂 that’s the same as it costs to speak to an actual professional, I wish people would see through this crap. And she must be desperate if it’s 5 for £100
And then the list….it’s got 7 things on it…

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
If Macie starts school on the 11th does that mean shes going private?
I would be very surprised if she is, and if she is it would be grandparents not parents paying the fees I imagine, given how much Connie bangs on about how hard things are and they couldn't afford to buy in their dream location, next door to mum and dad, and the government not doing enough to support parents, how hard a commission only estate agent job is.

Sorry that was a super long sentence but she complains so much about everything, and if Macie is in private school we will certainly hear all about it as Connie will be part of the set she so desperately wants to.