Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Christ all she seems to be doing lately is online shopping and spending how much everything costs??? I would literally have to think twice before buying 1 or 2 things from H&M for myself let alone reems of stuff, the other day it was loads of dresses at £50 each?!
I had exactly this thought earlier today when I skipped through 3 stories worth of H&M screenshots and she had multiple things at £26.99 in her basket. I’d tot with the idea of buying one, she really has no idea how the other half live

Reactions: 1

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
“The hardest day yet” every days been the hardest day yet Connie? I give it another week tops 😂
It will last until tomorrow, after that school goes back and she will be just too busy juggling everything in her super busy life that something will have to give and of course it will be the gym. Funny how her brother says there are no excuses for not exercising. Also Connie as a big busted lady, I wouldn't say that a good fitting sports bra is a treat, it is a necessity.

Not sure the bad boy commission will be rolling in with the houses….one post a week on insta, houses in the high 6 figures at the lowest, to an audience of 2000, who’ll probably be lucky if they can afford a 10th of what she’s trying to sell…waiting for it to just quietly disappear like many of her other ‘projects’

I suspect Connie’s quest for fitness will die a death shortly. First video got over 2k likes, so instead of sticking to weekly like she said she’s been punting them out daily and her latest one got a massive 26 likes. We all know it’s all only for engagement so the excuses have already started (her period is due) Will she make it to a week I wonder 😂

A chalkboard so she can tick off she’s had her daily glass of pond. Ffs Connie if you need a star chart like a child to make you have it then maybe don’t drink it (I have greens every day but I just stuck a spoonful in a glass and drink it, I don’t desperately post every day in the hope that I’ll get sent some for free)

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
So she’s putting Macie back in nursery again??!
Its probably a #gifted one now so she can now now Connie doesn’t have to actually pay??

Why does a small child need all that popcorn, sweets and fizzy drink? Because it can’t be for Connie since she’s on a diet
Not hearing much about the coaching either

belle0610

Chatty Member
Macie starts school this year and they are going on holiday 3 days before school starts....... or is it 'school' like she called nursery school? I am confused but don't have kids so not really sure how it all works as I also didn't go to school in UK
Some children who start school in reception have staggered start dates so macie might be starting a bit later than the rest of the school and cheapskate connie still cashing in on out of usual school holiday prices 😂

She also mentions and tags an online coach and PT….but isn’t that what her brother does, you know the company you work for. Not exactly a glowing advert. Do you think he’s refused after the previous shit shows 😂