Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Moans about volume of partner on the phone, mutes it so no one else can hear.... Cool story bro 🙄 what a pointless bloody story!
Screenshot_20211111_143040.jpg

Reactions: 1

DameKitty

Chatty Member
So rather than take the makeup away from Macie before she totally destroys it, film her doing it then beg for another??!
She's done this so many times before. Encourages her to do something which she then tells her off for it. At least this time she didn't snatch it from her after filming it like she's previously done.

She's honestly so beggy it's ridiculous. Why admit you've made a point of reaching out to a company to get some dresses for the weekend for free. Just ridiculous. Another brand I'd never buy from now.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Has anyone asked why she is now having pt at a gym rather than with her brother like she said her and Ricky were doing in the summer? It’s the same with those prepared meals she is flogging, wasnt she also following his nutrition plan as well? Maybe she just uses him as her motivational coach because well, it is so easy to motivate yourself to exercise.

Say What

Chatty Member
Connie jumping on this bandwagon about people here being tracked down. what are the police going to take people down for commenting on her not writing ad on her posts 😆
I saw that and thought it was quite threatening which is counter objective. It still doesn’t prove that person is a user either. You have to prove the person using that email address knows the account exists and we all know how easy emails are to hack. So they could be outing people who are totally oblivious? Sorry but isn’t that bullying? It shows they don’t understand the law behind this either. No one who has commented on these threads could be prosecuted because to the best of my knowledge no one has stalked her or attacked her. Yes people have criticised her for not declaring ads, putting out misleading information and being hypocritical but that’s not a crime- it’s called freedom of speech. She put the ad for her flat on her stories!! So she basically gave out her own location. Sorry that’s an own goal. Yes I have seen some awful comments on other threads but I avoid those threads and have never left an abusive message. These people need to learn the difference between trolling and constructive criticism. You can’t cry bullying when you tear down other people eg Lauren Goodger so openly and don’t apologise for it.

It is what it is

Ha….then covering it up with “the silence was shock” I smell bullllllllllshit.
I’m the other way round. I’m pretty gutted I’m having a girl. But does that change how much I will love her? Of course not. I hate this idea of if you wish for 1 gender and then get the other that you will be disappointed.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
"I don't cleanse in the morning" then says she uses micellar water... Which is billed as a cleanser... And then proceeds to say she uses it to cleanse. Is she not a MUA and therefore should have some level of understanding about cleansers etc to remove the make up she uses? Also the way she says serum and overused it brought a rage 😂. Childminder appears to be working for her os she can sit on the driveway and film that riveting set of stories.

I'm not up on kids TV these days, but are there really shows where people are "half naked" on them to make a 4 year old body conscious and body aware? Is that actually a thing or is it more, as she says, when she sees what Connie is looking at on her phone?

I’ve noticed any material they use with her for get it done is from years ago when she lost weight and published a book telling us how to cook a bacon sandwich (never forget) not how she looks now. Can imagine all Bradders new staff are all young, blonde and slim

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Connie I don’t think anyone cares that much about your teeth to say you’ve photoshopped them…
The use of filters all the time probably helps her 😂. Also likely low on engagement so wants people to jump to her defence but unlikely that's a thing!!

Just saw the protein bar ad 🤢. Really poor at explaining the flavours and of the 58 second clip, most of it is her slapping the food around her mouth going "mm". Also sounded like she forgot the brand name at the start. It's not something that she has managed to sell to me at all so can't see it being a successful campaign with just 58 likes and 2 comments in 2 days, one of which was hers and the other someone she knows inviting herself for a freebie when she's back from holiday 😂

belle0610

Chatty Member
Gutted they’re all out of stock 😂😂
So excited to share the links aka get that bad boy commission….although not sure who’s be clicking those jumpers are awful….
And please don’t comment on the size of my bump but I’ll still share at least 20 photos a day of me holding it, rubbing it and sticking it out for the camera while shaming other women that don’t look like me

• Haha