Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think Brad is selfish to move into a flat with no outside space for his dog. His dog is bigger and needs outside space to exercise. Clearly thinking of gram content and not the dog! Sums it up tho as not so long ago Connie showed the dog being walked in 30 degrees on her stories!

Reactions: 5
I don't follow either of the two of them but used to follow them.

Has she moved in to Brad's old place? Looks very similar from the brief glance. Unlikely as he wouldn't leave it so empty if she was moving in.
I thought that at first but she’s said they’ve moved to Surrey….agree it’s almost identical though, although the grass looks real…

Personally I think Brad is selfish to move into a flat with no outside space for his dog. His dog is bigger and needs outside space to exercise. Clearly thinking of gram content and not the dog! Sums it up tho as not so long ago Connie showed the dog being walked in 30 degrees on her stories!
Agree poor thing….Brad has his own thread here too…I get the feeling Mummy and Daddy will be looking after the dog a lot more

Reactions: 2
I thought that at first but she’s said they’ve moved to Surrey….agree it’s almost identical though, although the grass looks real…

Agree poor thing….Brad has his own thread here too…I get the feeling Mummy and Daddy will be looking after the dog a lot more
Does their mum ever have time to herself? She ends up with Macie and the dog all the time it seems!

Reactions: 5
It looked like the house was in good condition, I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to stay and be involved in the renovations/decorating. Sure it will be messy and a pain in the ass at times but I have to say I loved doing up my house with my husband. I learned so much just getting stuck in and having a go. Also won’t it be weird for Macie and her living apart from Ricky, just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s due on again? Didn’t she have a period a couple of weeks ago…has she been with Vicky Pattison comparing notes about how many times a month she can have a period
I feel like someone needs to track how often she says it to see if its really 14 days apart like it seems 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.