Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give her coaching page a week before negative Connie resurfaces. It’ll get ditched like her home interiors one did. The only thing Connie is consistent at is being lazy as hell

The colour of that mince she’s used 🤢🤢🤢 if that’s a filter she needs to reconsider that in future
The mince is off and belongs in the bin! Also she’s tagged this as cooking?!?! It’s frying some koftas, heating a pitta and making some salad!!

Reactions: 2
I give her coaching page a week before negative Connie resurfaces. It’ll get ditched like her home interiors one did. The only thing Connie is consistent at is being lazy as hell

The mince is off and belongs in the bin! Also she’s tagged this as cooking?!?! It’s frying some koftas, heating a pitta and making some salad!!
Bet M&S are thrilled that now the 200 people that have watched her reel think the mince they sell is that colour. I can only imagine the smell 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Paul olima on her podcast could be interest. He is the epitome opposite of her in almost every way. Super fit, great dad who is never moaning about his children, doesn't believe in Bellshill excuses ha

Reactions: 1
If you can’t afford childcare, then don’t have children? Simple really. It’s not the governments job to provide childcare if you can’t afford it. Having children is a choice, not a given.
If you can’t feed your children, care for them, clothe them or love them then don’t have them. The sheer audacity of some people shocks me. Nobody, not the government owes you anything, especially for your own choices. There are exceptional circumstances to these cases, none of which Connies argument fall in to, particularly given her own set of privelleged circumstances.

Reactions: 8
If you can’t afford childcare, then don’t have children? Simple really. It’s not the governments job to provide childcare if you can’t afford it. Having children is a choice, not a given.
If you can’t feed your children, care for them, clothe them or love them then don’t have them. The sheer audacity of some people shocks me. Nobody, not the government owes you anything, especially for your own choices. There are exceptional circumstances to these cases, none of which Connies argument fall in to, particularly given her own set of privelleged circumstances.
Yess! When you have a child you make scarifies. For 4yrs our childcare bill was more than our mortgage. You suck it up. Obviously there are mitigating circumstances to this argument but like you say they do not apply to Connie. Why did she have a baby? What did she expect? All she has done is moan about Macie since the day she has been born. If being an insta hun isn’t paying the bills then it’s time to find a job that will. Does she even take Macie to any playgroups? Obviously many closed during COVID but the majority have reopened and the ones in the local churches are normally £3-4, she could take her to those in the morning and then Macie will be entertained and ready for a nap.

Reactions: 5
Yess! When you have a child you make scarifies. For 4yrs our childcare bill was more than our mortgage. You suck it up. Obviously there are mitigating circumstances to this argument but like you say they do not apply to Connie. Why did she have a baby? What did she expect? All she has done is moan about Macie since the day she has been born. If being an insta hun isn’t paying the bills then it’s time to find a job that will. Does she even take Macie to any playgroups? Obviously many closed during COVID but the majority have reopened and the ones in the local churches are normally £3-4, she could take her to those in the morning and then Macie will be entertained and ready for a nap.
Connie doesn’t know she’s been born. People like her bleeping drive me. In the 70’s, my Grandad worked 7 days a week in a factory to provide for my Gran and their 4 children. For years they went without carpet in their home and every other year went on a caravan holiday. My Gran didn’t work as she looked after the kids, there were no benefits then, child benefit wasn’t introduced until 1977. They didn’t have a pot to piss in, but they managed and made sacrifices, like everyone did back then. Now, we find lazy people slapping their hand out demanding the bill be picked up for their choices. It takes away from those that really do need the help and completely blurs the lines.

Yes children are hard work, earning a living is hard work, BEING AN ADULT and existing is hard work. I’m not saying she can’t moan, and let off steam (duck me she’d be a millionaire if ever that was an occupation) But don’t write fluffy Instagram stories from your ivory tower about writing to your MP to appear relatable.

Reactions: 6
Connie doesn’t know she’s been born. People like her bleeping drive me. In the 70’s, my Grandad worked 7 days a week in a factory to provide for my Gran and their 4 children. For years they went without carpet in their home and every other year went on a caravan holiday. My Gran didn’t work as she looked after the kids, there were no benefits then, child benefit wasn’t introduced until 1977. They didn’t have a pot to piss in, but they managed and made sacrifices, like everyone did back then. Now, we find lazy people slapping their hand out demanding the bill be picked up for their choices. It takes away from those that really do need the help and completely blurs the lines.

Yes children are hard work, earning a living is hard work, BEING AN ADULT and existing is hard work. I’m not saying she can’t moan, and let off steam (duck me she’d be a millionaire if ever that was an occupation) But don’t write fluffy Instagram stories from your ivory tower about writing to your MP to appear relatable.
She’s been a pampered brat her whole life and it shows in her weight and her ability to do anything that might be challenging. I honestly think she thought having a baby would be the golden ticket for insta handouts and she never actually considered that she would have to look after this child. Ideally childcare would be more affordable to the masses but before you have a kid you work out costs. I went back to work FT when my eldest was 16wks old because we couldn’t afford for me to be off any longer. I saved the whole pregnancy so bills would be covered. When we had our second, we were financially better off so had 10 months off and I went back PT. We lived in a crappy area because the mortgage was affordable and stayed there until both kids were out of nursery. All scarifies you have to make. Just because someone has a kid it doesn’t mean that everyone else has to pick up the bill. My parents had me when they were 18 and managed. You work shifts and pick up overtime. She just wants to sit on her sofa and make money. She doesn’t even engage with the little girl. Do some arts and crafts, make musical instruments from pans, go splash in puddles, go to the local swimming pool, blow bubbles, have a fancy dress day with a tea party. There’s loads she can do, most of which requires less money and more imagination.

Reactions: 8
She’s been a pampered brat her whole life and it shows in her weight and her ability to do anything that might be challenging. I honestly think she thought having a baby would be the golden ticket for insta handouts and she never actually considered that she would have to look after this child. Ideally childcare would be more affordable to the masses but before you have a kid you work out costs. I went back to work FT when my eldest was 16wks old because we couldn’t afford for me to be off any longer. I saved the whole pregnancy so bills would be covered. When we had our second, we were financially better off so had 10 months off and I went back PT. We lived in a crappy area because the mortgage was affordable and stayed there until both kids were out of nursery. All scarifies you have to make. Just because someone has a kid it doesn’t mean that everyone else has to pick up the bill. My parents had me when they were 18 and managed. You work shifts and pick up overtime. She just wants to sit on her sofa and make money. She doesn’t even engage with the little girl. Do some arts and crafts, make musical instruments from pans, go splash in puddles, go to the local swimming pool, blow bubbles, have a fancy dress day with a tea party. There’s loads she can do, most of which requires less money and more imagination.
The irony being she’s saying whinging about childcare costs whilst Macie is at her Mums 🙄 everything you’ve said is spot on, she wouldn’t know how to cope if it was written in a manual, god only knows how she has the bare face cheek to take money out of peoples pockets for “coaching”

Reactions: 10
Prioritising herself and seeing friends over work. Not sure my manager would accept that as a reason for buggering off in the middle of the day 🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s her day for work, but she’s having a half day 😂😂😂

Size 12…please!
I can say I’m a size 10 in leggings….but I do t kid myself about what size I actually am
Also…what is that black thing she’s wearing, is the cardi attached, I’m so confused by it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.