Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her coaching page is a scream. The CV post killed me. Connie claims to have had so many jobs and sooo much experience yet all I could see was a lot of retail, dogsbodying for the BBC and 2 a penny post grad job. She’s only ever done any of them for 10 mins! I struggle to see how she could advise anyone with her minimal life experience!!

Reactions: 3
So on her child free day she chose to go and have lunch with her friend, now she has work to do Macie is playing her up??! You can’t have it all ways Con??!

Reactions: 5
Thanks Connie for showing us a recipe that didn’t work 👍 just make it again, it’s your job?!

Reactions: 2
If you can’t afford childcare, then don’t have children? Simple really. It’s not the governments job to provide childcare if you can’t afford it. Having children is a choice, not a given.
If you can’t feed your children, care for them, clothe them or love them then don’t have them. The sheer audacity of some people shocks me. Nobody, not the government owes you anything, especially for your own choices. There are exceptional circumstances to these cases, none of which Connies argument fall in to, particularly given her own set of privelleged circumstances.
If you can’t feed them, don’t breed them!

I’m confused…..is she still on her DNA diet that she supposedly paid for? That’s a bit of a waste of money because I’m sure it wasn’t cheap. People love making you pay extortionate amounts of money for gimmicks like that.
Also what happened to her training sessions with Brad? I though we was “back on it” but it only lasted a week or 2.
Confused why she can’t stick at anything?

Reactions: 7
I’m confused…..is she still on her DNA diet that she supposedly paid for? That’s a bit of a waste of money because I’m sure it wasn’t cheap. People love making you pay extortionate amounts of money for gimmicks like that.
Also what happened to her training sessions with Brad? I though we was “back on it” but it only lasted a week or 2.
Confused why she can’t stick at anything?
Once she got the reels she needed for the gram no need to continue exercising right

All that free stuff?! Genuinely will never understand who brands choose to send stuff
And just letting us know her cleanser is empty…most of us just buy a new one but got to try begging first

Reactions: 1
All that free stuff?! Genuinely will never understand who brands choose to send stuff
And just letting us know her cleanser is empty…most of us just buy a new one but got to try begging first
Also the way Macy is behaving and the fact Connie is sat filming and letting it happen 🙄 she’s the worst I’ve seen at AD’s, not an ounce of me wants to buy the product having seen her video

Reactions: 6
Also the way Macy is behaving and the fact Connie is sat filming and letting it happen 🙄 she’s the worst I’ve seen at AD’s, not an ounce of me wants to buy the product having seen her video
I simply refuse to buy anything that funds her sitting on her backside at home all day whining about having to look after her child and keep her own home. I’d consider donating a kidney to have that lifestyle!

Reactions: 4
I simply refuse to buy anything that funds her sitting on her backside at home all day whining about having to look after her child and keep her own home. I’d consider donating a kidney to have that lifestyle!
Agree….I’ve yet to be influenced to buy anything, quite the opposite

Does she struggle to speak with her new teeth? Or is she wearing a retainer? If she is why doesn’t she take it out to do stories?

She’s resting now until she goes on holiday with Brad….I’m stunned I thought he’d be going to Beefa as soon as he could, not the Peak District with Connie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.