Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also 4 children….imagine the moaning about washing then 😂

Also how has she managed to earn over 50k from the shite she puts out on Instagram….duck me I'm in the wrong job

Reactions: 3
She has zero idea on the realities of being a working Mum. Her “hard” life is the dream to a lot of people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So did she remove Macy from nursery because she couldn’t afford it? Maybe spend a bit less on clothes, makeup and eating out???

Writing what she is writing having lived at her mums for free when Macie was a baby with on tap childcare. Only doing Instagram for a "job" and still having her mum and brothers available to babysit as well as a partner. Her inability to recognise her own privilege is shocking. Judging those on benefits while living life believing she is hard done by. I cannot stand her

Reactions: 7
Let’s just dissect this post.

1. You are literally only out to get free things, get money handed to you and do very little work. You decided to have a child and therefore you have to make it work, sacrifices or just get yourself another job and use your free mummy day care service.

2.the government DO NOT care about anyone’s mental health. If we’ve learn anything over the last year, the only thing they care about is funding their own houses and boosting the economy.

3.there is always someone else to take your job. Why does your job need to change for you. They already provide maternity pay etc to help you. There is only so much a company can do before it’s literally just paying for you life without you doing any work. And if you are self employed (as I am) it’s a risk you take!

4.very true, so you have to make some difficult decisions and do what’s best in your situation. In her case. She can work like she doesn’t have a child because she complains enough about her and ships her off to others.

5.You might need someone to proof read it, your English on your stories is appalling and nobody will take you seriously. Also all the above points. You aren’t anybody special, I highly doubt it will make any difference.

6. Change is needed but when you have a child you have to accept change Will happened and it’s not always comfortable. Connie, regardless ofhow much you share of you life, what you do share shows how incredibly privileged you are.

*disclaimer:I’m criticising her grammar, mines not great but I CBA to go back over it and correct it.

Attachments

I’m not really sure what she is actually saying because she doesn’t have a job like normal people. On about flexible working and job sharing - she has the option to work when she can/wants to. This coming from someone in such a privileged position is quite frankly insulting. She has no idea what it’s really like for parents. It’s just another fad for her. Something else to moan about for a few days.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she didn’t realise how out of reach parenthood is for a lot of people due to the cost! I am the breadwinner out of the 2 of us. If I got pregnant and took a year off, we would not be able to pay our rent! One of us would effectively have to give up work because the cost of childcare would cripple us and wipe out 1 monthly income. She’s right that there is no support for parents out there and somehow people are expected to depend on family or scrabble around for the childcare fees but it’s a bit rich coming from soon who doesn’t have to go out to work full time and has family ready to look after her daughter whenever needed. Also does she not realise that many of us don’t have the option of job shares or flexible working due to the roles we have? Hence why 1 person gives up work because it’s that or pay the childcare!

Reactions: 5
Same here, I’m the main earner, we lived in London and having a baby just wasn’t an option for us. We’ve since moved north and have been trying for a baby since, unfortunately it looks like it won’t be happening for us.
Also I don’t know many jobs that give a years maternity pay?! Can have a year off but wouldn't be getting full pay for it. She really is a privileged twit

I’d also love to know what her Mum did when she had 4 kids….assuming she was a stay at home mum, she doesn’t look like she’s worked hard, and obviously doesn’t now despite not being close to retirement age. Because she’s never had to as they’re loaded….

She's writing to her locks mp 🤦‍♀️they'll have a laugh when that letter comes in.
Is she trying to get gifted a free nursery place?

I can’t believe she didn’t realise how out of reach parenthood is for a lot of people due to the cost! I am the breadwinner out of the 2 of us. If I got pregnant and took a year off, we would not be able to pay our rent! One of us would effectively have to give up work because the cost of childcare would cripple us and wipe out 1 monthly income. She’s right that there is no support for parents out there and somehow people are expected to depend on family or scrabble around for the childcare fees but it’s a bit rich coming from soon who doesn’t have to go out to work full time and has family ready to look after her daughter whenever needed. Also does she not realise that many of us don’t have the option of job shares or flexible working due to the roles we have? Hence why 1 person gives up work because it’s that or pay the childcare!
The fact that this is brand new information to her proves how privileged she is.

Her little rant about it was borderline insulting due to her complete ignorance.

She's writing to her locks mp 🤦‍♀️they'll have a laugh when that letter comes in.
Is she trying to get gifted a free nursery place?
I'd love to know if she even votes. No point complaining about the government policies etc if you can't be bothered to vote. But it is probably just a beg for a free nursery place as her arguments are poorly thought out and only concern her very privileged position.

Her filming macie whilst she does something naughty literally why? Put your phone down and explain to her what she’s doing so she can learn! If you’ve just your phone in her dance she’s just going to become even more of a performing monkey

Her filming macie whilst she does something naughty literally why? Put your phone down and explain to her what she’s doing so she can learn! If you’ve just your phone in her dance she’s just going to become even more of a performing monkey
literally this! She asked her not to do it she did it anyway what’s that teaching her?! She acts like a little brat. No mention of who’s looking after her while she does her podcasts and continues to moan about childcare….

Reactions: 2
Was going to say this! Mummy says no but she’s also going to record you as if it’s a good thing.

Macie won’t have a clue, she gets the phone shoved in her face all the time and no doubt praised, so she’ll see that again and no doubt think it’s ok. Although wouldn’t put it past Connie to have set it up for the gram, she’s done it before

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know what she expected when she had a child? That someone would just take it off her hands cost free so she could carry on living as she did before?

The way she’s going on is almost like she resents Macie?

She’s openly admitted she earned over 50k last year, so 20k more than the national average, before taking into account whatever Ricky earns, which must be less than her because then they’d never have been paid child benefit in the first place. So between them they’re probably earning 80-100k minimum. I know plenty of families who have less than that a s don’t spend their days moaning about it on Instagram. Here’s an idea, maybe don’t spend £1700 a month on a rented flat, buy pre-made stuff from Waitrose and buy a new car. Also can’t imagine her engagement ring was elizabeth duke we know Ricky likes a night out…having kids means making sacrifices, whether that’s with your time, your money or something else. Not sure Connie has quite grasped that concept

Her coaching logo...coaching you!!! Wow that must have taken MINUTES to think of 😂 seriously I could have come up with that waiting for a train to work. Absolutely ludicrous

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.