Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have been having make or break talks last week when they were away together
at that hotel!
I reckon she was way too posh for him and would expect a lot long term.

Who’s he going to go to Beefa with now on the 19th July?????

Reactions: 4
100% I think Connie is quite pretty and if she accepted her size and used it to her advantage she would do really well.
Yep, she’s naturally gorgeous. Looking at photos of her brother and Mum she is obviously the ‘big’ family member. If she got over this and was just open and honest, she’d probably feel a lot better. She also needs to grow up and take her head out of her arse. She acts like a spoilt teenager. I imagine trying to talk to her is very difficult!!

Reactions: 3
The colour of those fake tan hands today 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also if she’s struggling why didn’t she leave Macy in nursery? The. She’d have the morning to do all the chores she apparently has? Or get a cleaner to come in if you really can’t manage instead of spending money on shite? The fact she can’t cope with this suggests her ‘career’ as a life coach is over before it’s begun. If I was looking for one and I saw that on insta it would be a no, I’d want someone that looks in control of their life…

I’m really struggling with her struggling like any day she’s just at home with Macie it’s whine whine whine. Give Macie something to do and put your washing away it’s not that deep or let Macie try to help move the washing around or carry laundry or load the dishwasher with a beaker or something. Like literally wtf? This is basic stuff most people do before or after a full days work, she treats chores like another full time job when in reality does she even do one full time jobs worth of hours?

Reactions: 5
I find it so hard not to respond to her…. Only last week she took Macie out of nursery now today she’s whinging she can’t do it all…. Put her back in nursery when she can play with children and proper qualified actually who will actually help her develop! She’s like a constant broken record.

Still baffled why they are paying rent.

I’d imagine she has a bee in her bonnet about not having a house next to mum and dad.
Maybe if she got an actual job they could work towards that, with help from the parents of course.

Reactions: 2
She must literally wash clothes once a fortnight. Totally agree with all of you about the nursery. It’s important for her child’s development but gives Connie time for adult life yet nursery is too much hassle. She needs to get her tit together or Macie will inherit this indecisiveness and inability to manage everyday life

I really don’t know why she finds normal life so hard? I literally don’t know another person who’s life is so consumed by washing and running a home that they feel the need to moan about it every single day? I have 2 kids and a 4 bed house and really don’t struggle to keep on top of my housework or washing because I just do a bit every day? Why is it so consuming for her?

She’s deleted all her stories from this morning! She must have realised how moany they were…. anyone dare ask her on her tanning stories why her hands are always orange and patchy?!

• Haha
I really don’t know why she finds normal life so hard? I literally don’t know another person who’s life is so consumed by washing and running a home that they feel the need to moan about it every single day? I have 2 kids and a 4 bed house and really don’t struggle to keep on top of my housework or washing because I just do a bit every day? Why is it so consuming for her?
I can only think cos she mostly lived at home before this, no? Either that or it’s all just content for the gram! Mum life eh?

Can someone please clarify, I mean am I missing something, how do these influenzas keep complaining about how busy their job is and for this one, “juggling” it with childcare?

I know it’s all subjective and we react to stress differently, but at it’s worst - how bad is it?

They’re sent free products to review through a 1-2 minute story, they film their days out or daily tasks as reels or vlogs for content but what else?

I just cannot empathise at all with these people. I’m 29, I work 13 hour shifts days/nights/weekends while preparing for an exam that costs hundreds that I need to pass or I can’t progress to the next stage of my career. I have about 4 years to start (hopefully) having children, yet my working hours will stay the same as will the pressure to study for and pass two more exams. Nevermind life admin and simple household chores. God knows how I’m going to do it, but I will do it because it’s LIFE, and so many of us do it without moaning constantly!

What a rant, it really pisses me off!

Reactions: 9
She’s going on her latest crusade, having to pay for childcare. Except she doesn’t and she’ll never know the struggle many women face as her Mum will do it, or when they’re away her brothers will….

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s going on her latest crusade, having to pay for childcare. Except she doesn’t and she’ll never know the struggle many women face as her Mum will do it, or when they’re away her brothers will….
Precisely, like Palestine and school dinners it’s all just for some engagement on the gram!

Basically it’s nothing to do with the childcare and all to do with how much mortgage they could get….she’s got no childcare costs coming out at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So privileged.

Sitting in her mum’s huge Ealing garden waiting for her brothers to come and help with childcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that childcare in the UK is expensive and the rest of it, but what about Ricky? What’s he paying for? I don’t get it, it’s always the same argument mum can’t go back to work because she’s left with nothing…. A kid has a father as well as a mother who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️

I get that childcare in the UK is expensive and the rest of it, but what about Ricky? What’s he paying for? I don’t get it, it’s always the same argument mum can’t go back to work because she’s left with nothing…. A kid has a father as well as a mother who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was thinking the same thing. Now days it isn't always the man who is the main breadwinner. Also as someone else said, she doesn't know how good she has it having her family on tap to babysit for her. There are so many people that don't have that luxury. I think Connie really needs to broaden her horizons a little.

She literally has no clue! I’ve delayed having children because of not being able to rely on family for help and the cost of childcare. Connie is pissed off because she couldn’t afford the huge mortgage for a house down the road from her parents. She has no idea what it’s like to work full time and still not be able to afford what most take for granted

She’s also talking about something she had no idea about, that doesn’t actually affect her, so she just comes across a a whiny spoilt little girl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.