Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah there she goes again encouraging her kid to stick her hand in tea. Fab parenting. Even if her tea is lukewarm, how does Macie know not to stick her hand in any boiling cup? Thick as tit

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go again plugging Brads fitness tit without declaring it. Clearly Connie’s idea of new year, new me is basically to be the same as last year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh here we go again plugging Brads fitness tit without declaring it. Clearly Connie’s idea of new year, new me is basically to be the same as last year
Well she’s added the comment the washing can wait so some things are definitely not about to change....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The washing can wait? I mean, it takes 2 seconds to stick a wash on, it could have been done whilst she did her workout? I totally understand not having the time to deep clean, but there are so many tasks that take seconds to do, why let them build up?

That fitness post though! A working mum with two jobs. Ok does sitting on the sofa/laying in bed count separately? Her bro is literally a PT and her mum is on standby for any workout she could possibly want to go out and do... this is not relatable or inspirational. So many new mums posting honest journeys about fitness- it all comes down to consistency. That’s how you get results. So please don’t preach to us when the second you have any excuse (Maisie feeling poorly) it’s out the window.

Reactions: 6
Here we go more plugging for Bradley without declaring it. Also the whole I’m a working mum with 2 jobs is laughable. Connie has never had a real job except sitting on her sofa and moaning about her toddler. Seriously I wish she’d just be quiet

Here we go more plugging for Bradley without declaring it. Also the whole I’m a working mum with 2 jobs is laughable. Connie has never had a real job except sitting on her sofa and moaning about her toddler. Seriously I wish she’d just be quiet
I missed her post about 2 jobs....now just picking myself off the floor from laughing...she is unbelievable

Reactions: 4
Will be all round mums for New Year’s Day I suppose. Could Brads not give her a PT programme and private sessions if she is so unhappy or feeling like a “clump”?

Reactions: 4
Will be all round mums for New Year’s Day I suppose. Could Brads not give her a PT programme and private sessions if she is so unhappy or feeling like a “clump”?
He was supposed to do that 6 weeks challenge with him ages ago, went on about how they were filming it etc...then nothing. She obviously failed miserably. Not really good for his brand, if his own sister can’t manage it with him training her there isn’t much hope for the rest of us

Reactions: 5
He was supposed to do that 6 weeks challenge with him ages ago, went on about how they were filming it etc...then nothing. She obviously failed miserably. Not really good for his brand, if his own sister can’t manage it with him training her there isn’t much hope for the rest of us
Yes I remember that they went to St Mary's University and got all these measurements etc done but we never saw the results..... would be interested to ask what happened 🤔

2 jobs! WTF does being a mum count as one?! Also when she was talking about being a flump and building muscle she was talking like she was sucking food out of her teeth

• Haha
Yes I remember that they went to St Mary's University and got all these measurements etc done but we never saw the results..... would be interested to ask what happened 🤔
I think we all know what happened....😂

Connie putting her foot in it again....saying she’s back to having to entertain Macie indoors again, surely she should have been doing that for the last week if she’d been sticking to the rules....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her top 9 pics, one of Caroline Flack....she is literally shameless for any engagement she can get
She met Caroline ONCE by her own admission! Absolutely pathetic to keep bringing her name up trying to make out this poor woman was a close friend. Her and her brother are shameless!