Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She met Caroline ONCE by her own admission! Absolutely pathetic to keep bringing her name up trying to make out this poor woman was a close friend. Her and her brother are shameless!
If you try to profit off the back of someone who was very troubled and took her own life then you need to have a good hard look at yourself....

Reactions: 5
Yup! Someone help me out on the subject she did one in but she definitely has one.

Found it! Apparently a marketing degree
Wow what a waste of her time and money🤣🤣. Even though Bradley isn’t that bright mentally, heis super hard working, driven and smart on social media...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Connie has no appreciation of real life right now. Her latest video is one big plug for expensive beauty products and she actively encourages people to “invest” despite acknowledging that they are expensive! Does she not understand that so many people are in financial hardship right now?! If she wanted to help why doesn’t she ditch the big brands and only plug affordable brands. Oh wait that’s because she wouldn’t earn! I’ve been using Boots own brand makeup wipes and various skincare products for years which are a fraction of the price of her brands and work well. I don’t know about the rest of you but for me feeling the pinch right now means just buying mascara, BB cream and eyeliner and trying to get as much out of them and the products I have! I know I could ditch the makeup but I’d feel very uncomfortable at work without it....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Connie has no appreciation of real life right now. Her latest video is one big plug for expensive beauty products and she actively encourages people to “invest” despite acknowledging that they are expensive! Does she not understand that so many people are in financial hardship right now?! If she wanted to help why doesn’t she ditch the big brands and only plug affordable brands. Oh wait that’s because she wouldn’t earn! I’ve been using Boots own brand makeup wipes and various skincare products for years which are a fraction of the price of her brands and work well. I don’t know about the rest of you but for me feeling the pinch right now means just buying mascara, BB cream and eyeliner and trying to get as much out of them and the products I have! I know I could ditch the makeup but I’d feel very uncomfortable at work without it....
I haven't even worn makeup since March so her ads are totally lost on me. Agree she is tone deaf and the products she flogs are all over the place. Like someone said earlier, at least Bradley has a focused account. She could learn a lot from him. Yet she doesn't have a USP like he does. Connie is just trying to make a quick buck from anyone.

Reactions: 3
That latest make up look.... I can’t believe people paid her to do their make up! It looks terrible! Also noted now she’s not declared any of the products she’s used which have been gifted previously! She’s so irritating.

I unfollowed her quite a while ago. All she does is moan moan moan. She’s quite honestly got nothing to moan about has she? She’s got a gorgeous baby girl, doesn’t have to work, a roof over her head and I could go on.
I found this thread on here and have just gone over to Instagram to see what she is up to now. More moaning and what the hell is that make up she has done today?! It looks awful. Was she really a make up artist?
I’ve noticed aswell how low her engagement seems to be. Think people are sick of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New year nee me for Connie, she’s got a routine now apparently....what the bet she ends up staying in bed until 8am and moaning that Macie is difficult so she can’t exercise but that’s totally relatable isn’t it guys?!

I can’t see how she has the profile to be a loose woman. No one will have any idea who the hell she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t see how she has the profile to be a loose woman. No one will have any idea who the hell she is!
And what will she talk about? How tired she is? How it’s so hard having a child and 2, sorry that’ll be 3 jobs....they would rip her to bits
It’s just desperate....she might get on if they want to perve at Bradley...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She lives in a dream world and just goes to show how self obsessed she is that she thinks she’d have a chance 😳🙄 it’s embarrassing. All she does is sit of her arse whinging, every so often she does a workout or paints her face, if she’s not doing that she’s filling the hole in her face with half prepped food or packet mixes and claiming it’s cooking. 2021 needs to bin her off. Her engagement is tit.

Also is that still the sofa she’s been loaned? It’s filthy. She has no respect for anything.

Reactions: 8
Please loose women put her on. She’d be savaged by the panel and social media within the hour, leading her to throw a tantrum about how mean everyone is and then might delete all her socials permanently. Which would be bleeping fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So here we go again with her ‘trying to get fit’? I give it a week before she’s given up again. Stick her on loose women she’s get eaten alive 🙈

So here we go again with her ‘trying to get fit’? I give it a week before she’s given up again. Stick her on loose women she’s get eaten alive 🙈
Trying to get fit and then posting 18 inspirational quotes about it being ok not to be ok in lockdown