Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite insulting she’s re posted a picture her brother posted of Macie and then her next story is about thinking of people who are separated from loved ones.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s just shat on herself by reposting Elliots video of Macie. We all said she wouldn’t be sticking to the rules and what a surprise here’s Corona Connie in a house full of Simmonds. Give it a week and they’ll all be infected and she’ll be preaching again.

Reactions: 7
She’s just shat on herself by reposting Elliots video of Macie. We all said she wouldn’t be sticking to the rules and what a surprise here’s Corona Connie in a house full of Simmonds. Give it a week and they’ll all be infected and she’ll be preaching again.
She really isn’t very bright. That’s why she can’t find a normal job... she hasn’t got the skills.

Reactions: 6
She’s really struggled to stay off Insta? Why make such a hoo haa about having a few days off? We all know it’s because you wanted to break the rules?! Bore off 😴

She’s really struggled to stay off Insta? Why make such a hoo haa about having a few days off? We all know it’s because you wanted to break the rules?! Bore off 😴
She literally lasted 12hrs on all 3 of the days. She thinks people are so thick that they won’t have worked out where she’s been

She’s so full of tit! ‘Macie insisted we wore our new bags and shoes’ ... yeah because you were leaving the house to go to your mums you bleeping moron. How thick does she think we are. Can’t even shower or get out of bed most days but think we believe she got dolled up Xmas day to stay at home? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Oh and sit at the table with your child for once for duck sake. She’s shoved in front of the TV for every meal. Lazy bleep honestly

Reactions: 4
‘Not going to move from the sofa today’ - makes a change from not moving from your bed then...

Reactions: 6
I thought the same. The tips are open today, surely they could just pop down to get rid of a few bags? i would understand her needing a rest if she had a taxing job.. but she doesn’t. I don’t think I could relax on the sofa surrounded by bin bags and do nothing about it

Reactions: 3
Kind of funny really as must be killing them all inside having all that Xmas content and not being able to share it anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4