Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally understand. It’s people like the simmonds mixing and carrying on that causes the harsh rules to be applied to everyone else. You only have to look across a few influencer threads on here to see how they have travelled, seen their families and mixed with friends whilst the rest of us haven’t had those luxuries. I don’t blame you for seeing your family by the way, you have to do what’s right for you. I’m just expecting Connie to be on insta moaning like the hypocrite she is.
Thank you for being understanding 🤗 it’s so frustrating for all of us who have followed the rules and made huge sacrifices to see people like Connie blatantly take the piss and make things so much worse for everyone. Now I’m feeling more rational, I’m going to think about it....I always do this, blow my top, rant & rave and then think rationally about things 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Christmas dinner round mums will deffo happen anyway for them. Invisalign Brads, lazy Connie and the brothers.

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for her tantrum about this...if hazard a guess they’ll still flout the rules anyway
I’ll be prepared to put money on her round her parents with brothers and grandparents on Christmas Day. I was only meant to be seeing 3 other people who live in the same household 😔 she doesn’t even follow the rules now so she won’t on Christmas Day especially with the Met Police Federation saying the Tier 4 can’t be policed

Reactions: 4
Corona Connie is in tier 4 and has officially brought this all on herself. It’s thanks to people like her who have been flouting the rules and mixing with every Tom Dick and Harry that the country is in this mess.

Connie’s only option is to STAY home with Ricky who she never speaks of and Macie who she thinks is a total slug. What a joyless Christmas she will have!

I personally think it is very important for influencers to abide by the rules. It’s per their job description - they are supposed to influence our choices and the rule here is to stay at home with your own household and DO NOT MIX.

Roll on her tier 4 pity posts...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Corona Connie is in tier 4 and has officially brought this all on herself. It’s thanks to people like her who have been flouting the rules and mixing with every Tom Dick and Harry that the country is in this mess.

Connie’s only option is to STAY home with Ricky who she never speaks of and Macie who she thinks is a total slug. What a joyless Christmas she will have!

I personally think it is very important for influencers to abide by the rules. It’s per their job description - they are supposed to influence our choices and the rule here is to stay at home with your own household and DO NOT MIX.

Roll on her tier 4 pity posts...
She’ll be the first to start crying even though it’s people like her who have put the rest of us in the tit. I’ve waited months to spend quality time with family but having thought about it and not wanting to get fined, I’ve made the decision to stay at home which is heartbreaking. People like Connie have no consideration or care for the consequences of their actions and how much other suffer as a result.

Reactions: 3
She’ll be the first to start crying even though it’s people like her who have put the rest of us in the tit. I’ve waited months to spend quality time with family but having thought about it and not wanting to get fined, I’ve made the decision to stay at home which is heartbreaking. People like Connie have no consideration or care for the consequences of their actions and how much other suffer as a result.
If you’re a single adult household, you can team up with one other household. Would that work for you?

If you’re a single adult household, you can team up with one other household. Would that work for you?
I’m technically not a single household as I have a housemate so we are technically a household 😞

Am pretty sure that’s where she was for her food earlier.....
I thought this after seeing the plate of food. No doubt she’ll plead childcare bubble if anyone challenged her.

I’m all for the childcare bubbles for those who need them but they shouldn’t be an excuse for covidiots like Connie to be able to bend the rules and visit her parents hence she wants, especially when so many people are trying their hardest to do the right thing.
I really hope when this tit show Is finally over brands take a good look at the behaviour of so called ‘influencers’ during this and make sensible decisions about who they want to be working with in future....I know it won’t happen but I still like to hope....

I’m all for the childcare bubbles for those who need them but they shouldn’t be an excuse for covidiots like Connie to be able to bend the rules and visit her parents hence she wants, especially when so many people are trying their hardest to do the right thing.
I really hope when this tit show Is finally over brands take a good look at the behaviour of so called ‘influencers’ during this and make sensible decisions about who they want to be working with in future....I know it won’t happen but I still like to hope....
I absolutely agree. The bubbles are essential for working parents, single parents or indeed anyone who is struggling but there are too many people like Connie who take the piss and use it as an excuse to see others. I really hope brands do this! People like Alex George have stuck to the rules despite now facing Christmas alone because he lives in Tier 4. Poor guy lost his brother a few months ago but still manages to produce content to help others and encourage people to do the right thing. Connie should take note!

Connie is the definition of ‘pick a lane and stay in it!’ what is she supposed to be influencing exactly?
fashion?(😂) food? (😂😂) fitness? (😂😂😂😂) motherhood? Interior design? Being a whingebag? Who knows?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I absolutely agree. The bubbles are essential for working parents, single parents or indeed anyone who is struggling but there are too many people like Connie who take the piss and use it as an excuse to see others. I really hope brands do this! People like Alex George have stuck to the rules despite now facing Christmas alone because he lives in Tier 4. Poor guy lost his brother a few months ago but still manages to produce content to help others and encourage people to do the right thing. Connie should take note!
He’s been an amazing role model throughout this. I always thought he was a bit of a tool but have definitely changed my opinion during this. He is the definition of what an influencer should be and there are plenty who need to take a look at what he does and then take a good hard look at themselves, but they won’t because they are spoilt and privileged and don’t want to have to find a real job so this whole show will continue

See Brads and his girlfriend have already gone to her parents 🙄 Haven’t seen my folks for a year and doubt I’ll be seeing them anytime soon. But as long as the Simmonds’ are ok.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
See Brads and his girlfriend have already gone to her parents 🙄 Haven’t seen my folks for a year and doubt I’ll be seeing them anytime soon. But as long as the Simmonds’ are ok.
Selfish selfish people. The longer they do this, the harder it gets for everyone else.

I can’t imagine saying that I can’t ‘Mum’ anymore. Or call my daughter a ‘human slug’. I’m finding her stories are really disturbing. Or does she do it for attention?
People like her Shldnt have kids if this is her coping mechanism lol

Selfish selfish people. The longer they do this, the harder it gets for everyone else.
I had to message him and tell him he was a selfish prick....and then unfollow. I can’t be doing with it anymore. I’ve just had a positive covid test come back. The only place I could have caught it is the gym. Literally haven’t been anywhere else in a week. It’s dickheads like him spreading it about and now that means my household is isolating and now my 80 year old Dad will be on his own at Christmas 😢...can’t even drop him off any food as can’t leave the house and wouldn’t want to risk giving him anything contaminated
I know it’s only one day and he’s better at home and safe but it’s annoying when you follow the rules but because others are selfish and can’t be bothered to it affects others.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5