Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha we say exactly the same....he’s our small furry son....I’ve said on occasion I’m sure a child would be easier 😂
Connie’s done her shopping....doesn’t look like there’s much for Christmas dinner in that bag....
My one is definitely my furry son! I definitely agree having a child would be easier. But I wouldn’t be without him, he’s very loving and loyal. Oh god good luck Ricky, it’s not gunna be the best Christmas dinner he’s ever had!

Reactions: 2
Have just seen the fairy cakes she’s produced....as if Macie had anything to do with those. No doubt from a box mix. How did she manage to get mix around the cases so perfectly? Almost like it was done like that for the gram...Will they feature on cook with Connie I wonder?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her stories about being bored are laughable, am sure she’s got a pile of washing/cleaning etc....her time could be better spent doing that than begging for engagement on the gram. No doubt there’ll be stories tomorrow about how much she has to do....
And now saying she’s obviously leaving Macie unattended around water if she’s managed to put a whole bottle of bubble bath in. Why is she admitting to that? Trying to be more relatable again. Or making it up for the gram? Connie put your phone down and look after your child....

Reactions: 5
Her stories about being bored are laughable, am sure she’s got a pile of washing/cleaning etc....her time could be better spent doing that than begging for engagement on the gram. No doubt there’ll be stories tomorrow about how much she has to do....
And now saying she’s obviously leaving Macie unattended around water if she’s managed to put a whole bottle of bubble bath in. Why is she admitting to that? Trying to be more relatable again. Or making it up for the gram? Connie put your phone down and look after your child....
Connie’s content now is just unbelievably poor. It’s an endless cycle of moaning about Macie who seems to be left unsupervised regularly whether it be in the bath or around hot drinks followed by moaning about housework then pleading for freebies whilst trying to convince the rest of us that she’s a “working mum”. I honestly don’t know how she still has management because her profile is hardly increasing as evidenced by Asda ending her ambassadorship. I really think people like Connie need to get off the gram, get a job and join the real world.

I’m not even going to start about the sprouts video! It’s just BAD!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No wonder her mum looks after Macie so much, she probably worries whether Macie is actually supervised... turning your attention away from your toddler around water is SO irresponsible. Quick enough for Macie to empty all the bubble bath into the bath... quick enough for the very worse to happen. It’s not something you’d ever want to ‘influence’ someone to do. I am therefore shocked by the content.

No wonder her mum looks after Macie so much, she probably worries whether Macie is actually supervised... turning your attention away from your toddler around water is SO irresponsible. Quick enough for Macie to empty all the bubble bath into the bath... quick enough for the very worse to happen. It’s not something you’d ever want to ‘

Last edited:
So true. no matter what’s going on, Macie having a tantrum or Macie in the bath connies phone isn’t far away. Maybe Connie could leave her phone in the kitchen and just supervise her child properly in the bath?? Wouldn’t hurt to give her full attention. But seems like Macie is always competing with the phone.

So true. no matter what’s going on, Macie having a tantrum or Macie in the bath connies phone isn’t far away. Maybe Connie could leave her phone in the kitchen and just supervise her child properly in the bath?? Wouldn’t hurt to give her full attention. But seems like Macie is always competing with the phone.
I’m not a parent so I try not to comments on parenting however even I can see that as you’ve all pointed out, Connie spends so much time on the gram that Macie seems to have a free rein which to my mind isn’t safe for a child of her age. I’m not being funny but even a young dog/puppy requires a fair amount of supervision as they are highly mischievous! I just think these first years of Macie’s life are so precious and if it were me, I wouldn’t want to miss a thing.

I’m not a parent so I try not to comments on parenting however even I can see that as you’ve all pointed out, Connie spends so much time on the gram that Macie seems to have a free rein which to my mind isn’t safe for a child of her age. I’m not being funny but even a young dog/puppy requires a fair amount of supervision as they are highly mischievous! I just think these first years of Macie’s life are so precious and if it were me, I wouldn’t want to miss a thing.
same here! There’s so much I could say but I don’t want to be accused of judging her parenting! I do think it’s telling that Macie is better behaved and settles when Ricky looks after her. Maybe she just feels more secure and has his attention whereas it feels like Connie is always on the gram. I know she wants to keep it real or whatever bollocks but I hate that she moans about Macie. So many people struggling with fertility would be so grateful for a child and it must be hard to see someone like Connie just moaning non stop. Like practice some gratitude or something! Connie has a very good life compared to a lot of folk

• Heart
Reactions: 4
same here! There’s so much I could say but I don’t want to be accused of judging her parenting! I do think it’s telling that Macie is better behaved and settles when Ricky looks after her. Maybe she just feels more secure and has his attention whereas it feels like Connie is always on the gram. I know she wants to keep it real or whatever bollocks but I hate that she moans about Macie. So many people struggling with fertility would be so grateful for a child and it must be hard to see someone like Connie just moaning non stop. Like practice some gratitude or something! Connie has a very good life compared to a lot of folk
That girl doesn’t even know she’s born! She comes from a very comfortable childhood, managed to bag herself a decent partner who works and lives a life of leisure. To moan about her lot when there are so many worse off especially now is just tone deaf and shows she’s just a privileged idiot

Those ads for the supplements are terrible. They are good quality she says, how is that so? Is she qualified to make that statement, I think not. If I was the company I would be very disappointed with her half arsed efforts at plugging my products, waste of money paying her.

Reactions: 4
Connie is taking a few days away from her phone....which is influencer speak for I’m going to break the covid rules and don’t want to get caught/get grief....as if any of them can put their phone down....makes me mad 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Connie is off the gram to enjoy time with ‘Ricky and Macie’ I don’t even care what people do, I just hate liars! Don’t need to announce that you’ll be off the gram, just don’t come on it, no one will even notice

Had to laugh when I saw that too. So careful to mention only Macie and Ricky... as if she isn’t round her mums every day with all the fam so why would Christmas be any different. Anyway, given her track record of keeping her word she will most likely pop back on in an hour with some M and S spam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is one selfish witch. Blatantly off to break the Tier 4 restrictions, no doubt using the childcare bubble as an excuse with 0 consideration for everyone else who’s making huge sacrifices this Christmas to do their bit. I’d never say this normally but I hope she catches covid again because it’s she’s willing to ignore the rules and be a super spreader then she deserves it.

Reactions: 1
Oh my word. Does she think her followers are that gullible?

‘I’m going to put my phone away and not post any stories for the next three days so I can enjoy Macie and Ricky’

which otherwise means...

‘F the lot of you, I’m going to be breaching the covid regulations as I am above everyone else and I’ll be tucking into Christmas dinner with 12 people called the simmonds family and don’t want to put my foot in it by uploading a story where you catch a glimpse of us all’

COVIDIOT CONNIE!!

Reactions: 8
Plus Invisalign Brads using one of his 3 day’s off to tuck into Mum’s roasties with the lot of them. Will be v limited postings wait and see!!

Reactions: 2
Just seen a story about the couple that Connie shared the other day who got kicked off a flight because their child couldn’t wear a mask....they’ve gone on their holiday and left their child behind...they’ve said they’re sad she can’t join them but they didn’t want to miss out so it’s better she stayed with someone....why do I feel like that’s something Connie would do?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Bradley is back at the girlfriend's parents place for Christmas. Travelling all around this week, Hertfordshire, Ealing, Covent Garden and God knows where in between. People like this are the reason we are in a lockdown again 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
That break from social media lasted all of 12hrs. I’ll be prepared to bet that photo was taken at her parents house....