Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine saying that I can’t ‘Mum’ anymore. Or call my daughter a ‘human slug’. I’m finding her stories are really disturbing. Or does she do it for attention?

Reactions: 7
What ever happened to her getting a make up chair in that new salon?? Couldn’t bare the idea of working late on a Thursday 😂

Reactions: 4
Poor Macie. She’s needs something to do all day no wonder she is acting up she is just bored! That’s on the parents not her. Had an extra laugh at the mention of slowing down next week before Christmas. It’s been so manic building that one piece of IKEA furniture and whining on the sofa at your child for content.

Poor Macie. She’s needs something to do all day no wonder she is acting up she is just bored! That’s on the parents not her. Had an extra laugh at the mention of slowing down next week before Christmas. It’s been so manic building that one piece of IKEA furniture and whining on the sofa at your child for content.
If she slows down anymore, she won’t be moving at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she talks about baby 2 when she can’t cope with having Macie and already calls her names!
More content for the gram of course ! I’ve listened to her podcasts and she doesn’t ever gush about Macie, she just moans about her. I actually find it uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
Disturbed is an under statement
I was quite shocked by this too. Like toddlers can totally be a handful but posting that photo on insta moaning and creating her own pity party is unreal. She chose to have a child, it comes with ups and downs. If your child is acting up then manage it not run to insta to moan

Reactions: 5
So Asda have decided not to bother with her after the initial 6 months (shock 😂) yet Connie seems to think this now makes her a mid height and size fashionista. The problem here is that you can’t take advice from someone who blatantly misleads about their size despite not being massive and is so lazy about their job that they’ve posted a handful of posts for Asda. I don’t personally rate her choice in clothes- a lot of it is borrowed from other influencers and she does wear a size too small sometimes which is unflattering on her shape.

Reactions: 6
Let’s see how much the simmonds family mix this Christmas ..... looks like London will be in a very harsh lockdown very soon
I think that’s total bullshit and I won’t stick to it myself. I’ve waited months to see my family and I will not spend Christmas alone because Boris is a tit leader who changes his mind every 5 minutes

• Wow
So Asda have decided not to bother with her after the initial 6 months (shock 😂) yet Connie seems to think this now makes her a mid height and size fashionista. The problem here is that you can’t take advice from someone who blatantly misleads about their size despite not being massive and is so lazy about their job that they’ve posted a handful of posts for Asda. I don’t personally rate her choice in clothes- a lot of it is borrowed from other influencers and she does wear a size too small sometimes which is unflattering on her shape.
She hasn’t influenced me to buy anything, she is a similar size to me (that’s 16-18 by the way, not 14 😂) and I wouldn’t choose any of it, so unflattering

Reactions: 3
I think that’s total bullshit and I won’t stick to it myself. I’ve waited months to see my family and I will not spend Christmas alone because Boris is a tit leader who changes his mind every 5 minutes
I totally understand. It’s people like the simmonds mixing and carrying on that causes the harsh rules to be applied to everyone else. You only have to look across a few influencer threads on here to see how they have travelled, seen their families and mixed with friends whilst the rest of us haven’t had those luxuries. I don’t blame you for seeing your family by the way, you have to do what’s right for you. I’m just expecting Connie to be on insta moaning like the hypocrite she is.

• Heart
Talking about no mixing at all for T4....does that mean Connie will be cooking her own Christmas dinner?! Can you get that from a packet mix

• Haha
  • Heart