Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
Why oh why is she tying Macie’s hair up? Macie barely has hair for that at the moment! Why doesn’t she let her little girl’s hair grow and trim it if it gets into her eyes? It can’t be good for her hair to be pulled back into a hair band when it’s growing.

Reactions: 1

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She has no idea how hard these couriers work. Some of them have to deliver 200 parcels a day just earn enough to survive. Some of the less reputable courier companies simply sack their staff for any allegation of theft even if there’s no evidence to support it. COVID has made their lives much harder- volume of deliveries has sky rocketed so next day delivery or estimations simply mean nothing now. My regular DPD guy works 12-14hrs most days delivering non stop and is shit scared of complaints because he fears being sacked and that would mean ruin for him. Connie is a selfish privileged cow, she could cost someone their livelihood making unsubstantiated accusations like that.
Exactly, it is the company not the couriers, they are just trying to earn an honest living. Not sitting at home whinging they can't get any work done yet can afford to travel 1 hour round trip for 'childcare' to be able to make advertisement. Record your podcast in the evening when Macie is in bed, people are working flexible hours these days, especially these 'influencers'.

It’s so funny reading through this thread. I actually came here from her recent stories when someone asked if she reads through online forums about her. I check her stories from time to time but I don’t follow her. I went to high school with Connie, so reading all these comments are so interesting and definitely makes me chuckle a bit. Sadly I don’t have any majorly interesting/juicy tea to spill as she was overall a decent girl tbh.
What do you think of her now compared to school?

💥 EE have come through with a free upgrade for her. I mean seriously Connie, do you pay for anything?????
FFS....I actually cancelled my contract with them at the end of last month....I’m now very pleased about that....she’s a beggy cow

Also pretending she called them so she doesn’t have to declare it as gifted or whatever...and still manages to sound like an ungrateful entitled spoilt child....her attitude is shit

The amount of oil she cooks with is obscene. Personally I prefer fry light because it doesn’t leave that oily fatty taste although some things do need oil or they’re just not right 😂
Oh agree.....I’m a fry light fan although it knackers your oven trays
That fish could have been done in no oil....it’s called a non DT stick pan for a reason

Whatever123

VIP Member
Did anyone see how anti men she is on her stories? She assumed the people she’s unfollowed are men because they are critical of her. Such open sexist attitude is quite shocking given women have spent decades to be equal. Why can’t men have an interest in beauty etc?
Weird thing for her to say. Doubt she has many male followers anyway but a good way of alienating any make followers she does have!

Say What

Chatty Member
She makes it up as she goes along to get out of it. She likes to make out she is caring, charitable and socially aware. Connie is nothing but a fraud

I feel guilty that I went to the supermarket (before I had symptoms it had been for a test) and may have unknowingly passed it to someone. I am lucky I am fairly young and fit with no underlying health conditions and am sure I’ll be fine but cannot believe how blasé these idiots are about it

Nine people....nine....that’s all the entries she got for those overpriced tacky cushions....give it up Connie love
She got just under 900 entries but only bothered to put in 9 names into the random selector!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also don’t understand her latest photo - standing on one leg, tilting your body to the side and holding a pair of trainers in one hand and a drink in the other. Looks absolutely ridiculous!

Last edited:

B00123

What time do we recon she puts Macie to bed? I have a 2 year old and he goes to bed at 8pm, he’s up LATEST 7am every day. We never have a story from Connie before 9am so I bet she puts Macie to bed at 10pm ish, no wonder the kid doesn’t sleep well!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
So busy she has time to watch that rubbish Lorraine. And why does she cook scrambled eggs in the microwave, they literally take 20 seconds on the hob.