Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe she’s hoping she’ll get them the sack and then she’ll get extra clients for her inspirational life coaching....get these poor people back on track 🙄

Reactions: 2

B00123

Had to send Macie to granny-care because she couldn’t watch a child and heat soup at the same time. She’s got a live a 8pm so I bet Macie will be palmed off with her parents until tomorrow.

Gonna donate that M&S parcel? Didn’t think so you fucking pig

Last edited:

Say What

Chatty Member
Ha ha we say exactly the same....he’s our small furry son....I’ve said on occasion I’m sure a child would be easier 😂
Connie’s done her shopping....doesn’t look like there’s much for Christmas dinner in that bag....
My one is definitely my furry son! I definitely agree having a child would be easier. But I wouldn’t be without him, he’s very loving and loyal. Oh god good luck Ricky, it’s not gunna be the best Christmas dinner he’s ever had!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
And there’s the Caroline Flack post....no shame whatsoever. She didn’t even know her but wants the gram engagement
I came on to say the same thing. Captioned 'Was lucky to have met you' by her own admission she met her once, at that bbq at Bradley's, hardly enough time to get to know someone.

To be honest I can’t say I’m surprised she’s not very honest in general. She lies about following the lockdown, doesn’t declare stuff that she profits from, tries to tell everyone she’s some skinny minny when she’s blatantly not and tries to be relatable. We could go on all day about the amount of times we’ve caught her out.
Very true....don’t know why I’m surprised to be honest

Reactions: 1

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Ah her post now says Officially Tier 3 which makes sense if she has moved to Gerards Cross, in Buckinghamshire. Think she did say she was 30 minutes from her mum, which also makes sense. Obviously can't afford to rent a 2 bed in London on her Influencer salary.......

OMG. So she has only put 9 names into the random generator selection sample. Probably 9 of her family members and friends. How did she pick those 9 people to put into the random selector tool?!

Say What

Chatty Member
She mentioned a beauty appt on Wednesday...that’s probably gone tits up now. Knowing Corona Connie nothing will have changed despite the increased restrictions.

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
I had no idea who Zara was or what she does for a living but when I saw his story I just saw a man who was being nasty to another person. She wasn’t doing anything wrong and he shamed her on his platform. Why didn’t he just message her privately? That really was not being kind it was far from it. It saddens me especially when we only have each other at the moment.
i NEED to see what he said!

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
She clearly WANTS to lose weight at some level so let’s just wait 6 months and if she’s managed it because of the magical DNA results then great for her. According to everything she’s plugging it should now be possible.

I’m happy to start taking bets
The DNA stuff is total bollocks
Use common sense
So
Behaviourally and arguably genetically you are 50% likely to be obese with one obese parent and 80% chance if both parents are obese
Her family are very fit and her mum looks very mini and lean. She is so lazy she needs to point the finger at something. I myself am a UK10/12 whilst every other woman in my family struggles with their weight, I never once point the finger and make excuses. Yes things make you “more likely to”, but think about how much you are moving and what you’re putting in your mouth. Overeating even by a little bit leads to weight gain, and it is really easy to do so.

Can’t imagine Bradley genuinely encouraging this. Again, yes I understand genes play a part, but they are NOT a cause.

Say What

Chatty Member
Whatever she was feeding Macie this morning- looked like a piece of white cardboard with peanut butter- looks absolutely foul. I thought you were meant to encourage your kids to eat healthily ie cereal...

She got just under 900 entries but only bothered to put in 9 names into the random selector!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also don’t understand her latest photo - standing on one leg, tilting your body to the side and holding a pair of trainers in one hand and a drink in the other. Looks absolutely ridiculous!
That pretty much sums Connie up....couldn’t be arsed to spend the time putting 900 names into the generator so just picked the first few/her mates etc

Connie’s sneaky new tag for the day, on her swipe ups she’s putting (Linked). Pretty sure that’s not what it’s meant to be Connie. Stop conning people and just do your job properly

Sloppys

VIP Member
Well she obviously uses filters doesn’t she?! Look at the size of her in her stories compared to that grid post today. I’m not trying to shame her but she should just own her size!

Cook with Connie episode will all be about telling the difference between a plastic and metal baking tray. Just because it “looks” like one doesn’t mean it is one Connie and you should have been able to tell by the feel and weight of the tray! Personally I don’t buy my cookware from IKEA because I think it’s cheap tat and you can get better quality for similar pricing in supermarkets or Robert Dyas. My biggest concern is how did she not smell the burning plastic before it got to that point!!
And the fact they have a massive sticker on the bottom saying what material they’re made from and what it’s suitable for....not really IKEA’s fault she didn’t read that 🤷🏻‍♀️
But yes I’m guessing most of her packet food she cooks smells like burning plastic if she didn’t realise

Complains about people getting their teeth done......whilst wearing a gifted Invisalign brace?!
Which she’s stopped marking as gifted

Sj888

The new pram (which is suitable from birth) looks cheap and horrible looking. it’s £850 which we all know has been gifted. The previous pram was £1,400.

Having experienced being a new mother, I can tell you firsthand that you only buy ONE pram due to how expensive they are and the fact you only need ONE and then once they get to Macie’s age, most relatable parents would buy a pushchair at £40-£60 as the kid is walking around by then and they can get in and out themselves.

The latest pram is for a newborn and Macie is already much too big and won’t get hardly any use out of it. Plus Connie has a THIRD pram which is the one she went for a jog with ONCE.

So wasteful. Greta T would not be impressed.
I had the Ocarro and loved it, the weight limit is on 15kg though which my son hit at 2 so I stopped using it. It’s so wasteful as Maisie probably won’t be far off that