Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Good to see Connie wearing her mask in the hairdresser...don’t let a pandemic get in the way of a selfie.....
Also the hairdressers is slough based...what’s the bet that’s where they’ve moved to and that’s why she won’t say where they are.....
They are also in Hillingdon, not that far from Ealing. I remember she went to the same hairdressers after the first lockdown ended. And Slough is too far from Mummy, in fact anywhere outside Ealing is too far from Mummy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Say What

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s aimed at Tattlers, she was sharing a comment a “troll” left her yesterday telling her to make her mind up about whether she wants to lose weight or not and saying she contradicts herself. I think she’s deleted it from her stories now though.
To be fair I didn’t see that but makes sense. She’s massively double standards herself and yet another person has called her out- this time for taking the mick out of Americans in one of her ads. It’s funny how people who criticise her are “trolls” but when she posts a video like that or makes a bitchy comment she isn’t a troll. She’s absolutely full of it.

Attachments

• Wow
I’ve been moving so MIA for a good week or so. She just gets worse doesn’t she 🙄 the makeup was awful, considering how much she seemed to be caking on she didn’t look any different, the end result is how I look the morning after I’ve forgotten to take my makeup off

• Haha
Connie's filmed Macie having a tantrum today. This doesn't sit easy with me. Her child has no privacy whatsoever, and Connie is just sitting there "talking" to her phone when Macie then wants her attention. I'm not surprised Macie kicks off, she's trying to get her mum's attention. I think Connie needs to realise that everything she does doesn't have to be uploaded to the internet.
The desperation to be relevant and relatable oozes out of her.

Connie has no discipline around her own life I don’t hold out much hope for Macie....
Last story she posted was Macie wide awake in her bed after 9pm....cue the Macie isn’t sleeping I don’t understand it stories today.....
You were right! The stories just now are ‘Macie was awake a few times last night and I don’t know why’ - perhaps you could enlighten her 😂

• Haha

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Plus Invisalign Brads using one of his 3 day’s off to tuck into Mum’s roasties with the lot of them. Will be v limited postings wait and see!!

Say What

Chatty Member
Super angry re the osteo appointment for a minor niggle. I have serious back issues like had surgery levels and I cant see a physio for 2 weeks as not high priority and thats private. She is a complete disgrace and thats def breaking lockdown.
This is the kind of shit that makes me mad. People like Connie shouldn’t be prioritised over people like you who are in pain and need help.

B00123

She could at least brush her teeth before she shoves another before and after in our faces 🤮 my eyeballs need a shower now

• Haha
Leaving an open jar of Nutella in front of a toddler and expecting them not to stick their hand in?! Cue the stories tomorrow about Connie being so tired as Macie has been up all night, yes you daft bint because you use your child for shit content on the gram so that’s the price you pay....
It’s this type of parenting which will cause Macie issues at Nursery. She’ll go to put her hand into jars of sauce, food or tea... and if she could speak she’d say ‘but Mum let’s me do it for the Gram!’ - this age Macie is now is so important for instilling good habits and enforcing discipline.

Say What

Chatty Member
Her food shop isn’t that healthy. Looks like she’s made it up for gram content as well because she doesn’t actually specify what veg etc she has bought. Kit Kats and mini magnums as well!!

Well well well:.. this just goes to show that Connie is FULL to the brim with jealousy towards those who are naturally slim (of which there are many who are and aren’t confident). So now to be slim... Connie is saying those people must be STARVING themselves. She is definitely a girl who called those slim kids at school anorexic. A bully through and through. How dare she body shame others. Two faced.

Attachments