Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In all fairness I'd cook/eat a burger like that - loads of restaurants serve them pink too. I know it's not really advised, and some people just don't like it, which is fair enough, but I just prefer them that way and my stomach doesn't seem to mind, so 🤷‍♀️ I really don't like Connie, but I like dry burgers even less!
I eat pink burgers too, tastes much better....I also eat my steak still moo-ing but I know it’s not for everyone 😂
But 500 cals for a homemade burger isn’t good....aldi sell skinny ones that are only 120 cals each...

Reactions: 2

Say What

Chatty Member
She’s not very bright is she? Today it’s am I using a filter on a blatant filtered story...why ask Connie it’s bloody obvious!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I think it’s disgusting. She’s an absolute joke. London is Tier 2 and going in to 3 because of idiots like her. Meanwhile the North have been stuck in Tier 3 throughout and she has the cheek to whinge and moan?
Absolutely agree we, in London, moved to Tier 3 today. Is is really essential that Connie has a pedicure in the middle of winter when she isn't going anywhere warm on holiday that she needs perfect feet for anytime soon. Absolutely tone deaf 🤬

Say What

Chatty Member
Another bandwagon hop from Connie and more ill informed opinions about the Oprah interview. Connie hun, if we are all such racists who made Meghan feel like killing herself why would she and Harry want to keep their titles, patronage, privileges and so on? She’s unbelievably naive and trying to link this all up with her “life coaching”. It’s clumsy and frankly shows yet again that she really doesn’t have much up top.

Only thing she’s any good at is complaining. @Boutros-Boutros Ghali sorry to hear you’ve had a positive! Hope you’re ok & as you say as sad as it is you’re protecting your Dad! 💕

I despise the simmonds family now, bunch of entitled pricks

• Heart
Connie has no discipline around her own life I don’t hold out much hope for Macie....
Last story she posted was Macie wide awake in her bed after 9pm....cue the Macie isn’t sleeping I don’t understand it stories today.....
Oh and she’s got her usual Monday “fresh start” post which I expect will have died a death by lunchtime tomorrow

B00123

Can she ever just go out for a trip with Macie alone without her mum/dad/grandad/Ricky?! It’s pathetic, how the fuck do you think the rest of the world parent their kids without a swarm of help every day.

A neighbour complained about maisies crying. Wow considering maisie is at her mums what 2-3days a week thats pretty mad and she has only lived there about 2 weeks!
I recon this was a neighbour when she lived with her Mum. The way she worded it made it sound like it happened a while ago

Ontherunrun

Con is up early for once.... being spoiled for valentines weekend... a day is not enough! Seems she is interpreting it as an extra Mother’s Day 🙄

Sloppys

VIP Member
Not buying any clothes... unless it’s loungewear, pjs, trainers, walking boots or coats. First world problems there Connie.

Is it normal to have kids TV on constantly???? I have an 18month who has never watched a show in her life, as we are doing activities together, or playing. Seems nuts to me!

She acts like Macie is alot older, especially asking for ice creams etc... My toddler wouldn't even think to ask for you.

Say What

Chatty Member
Don’t worry guys Corona Connie has been breaching lockdown again but taking Macie on a play date

B00123

Why is she so snipey? If she could get her shit together she’d have a successful page and a large following but she’s stuck at mediocre because she’s lazy. I don’t follow Lydia because her lifestyle is unrealistic for me personally but she does have a great page! You get out what you put in, which unfortunately for Connie is not much 😊

Whatever123

VIP Member
Now guys she only does ads for stuff she loves....then the next posted is a gifted path cleaning service?! Because everyone just loves that don’t they....and then wonders why her posts don’t get any engagement. You cannot take her seriously 😂
Oh but don’t forget she’s under no obligation to post about #gifted things.

How do you think that convo went?

Connie : hello my parent’s paving is dirty and it just will not do for my #ad pics. will you do it for free to make my aesthetic better? Xoxo

Just plain weird.

B00123

She’s sooooo busy today, she has so much to do she doesn’t know where to start. So she’s going to sit on her arse with a cup of tea. Way to get going Connie 👍 also maybe if you did a ‘little and often’ approach to tidying your flat you wouldn’t be left with an absolute shit hole to tidy

Say What

Chatty Member
You can bet her grandparents have had their first dose of the vaccine and Connie has seen it as a free for all now.
Connie probably thinks she can’t infect anyone because she had COVID. It only buys immunity for a short period and there are people catching it after being vaccinated! Selfish selfish woman!

She’s ridiculous....saying she needs her childcare bubble for her sanity, then gets Macie back and she’s celebrating her having a nap. She’s not had to look after her all morning?! So she can sit in her arse and watch tv....absolute joke

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
Yup! Someone help me out on the subject she did one in but she definitely has one.

Found it! Apparently a marketing degree
Wow what a waste of her time and money🤣🤣. Even though Bradley isn’t that bright mentally, heis super hard working, driven and smart on social media...

• Haha