Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B00123

Waiting for the ‘I’m taking some time away from my phone for macies 2nd birthday’ to make herself look like a caring parent but it’s actually because she’s planned a party with her whole family present

Reactions: 6

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
I see it’s one of the brother’s birthday. So will it be a “big roast round mums” or Zizzi family meal with Invisalign Brad?

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Not before showing her Waitrose ingredients for dinner......

She must just sit there, hear the sound of a bandwagon and think I just jump on
Sure Boris will sit up and take notice of Connie, used to be from Ealing....
If she’d follow the rules then maybe kids would start getting back to school quicker and get the chance of school dinners again....wonder if she thinks about that when she’s gading about all over the place

The state of that flat.....
The flat was a disgrace. Has she never heard of tidy up as you go?? I don’t know how she thinks it’s ok to show that off. All it says to me is that she’s lazy and disorganised!

• Wow

Say What

Chatty Member
She blocked my sister for calling her out on the couriers. Connie told her it sounded like she was a courier the way she was defended them, and got really aggressive with her, telling her she that her job is not to defend herself on her own platform. Connie believes that Royal Mail and Courier companies should just do their job properly. I mean seriously Connie, if you are going to accuse people of stealing, with no evidence expect to be called out on it. I was surprised at how defensive and aggressive Connie was towards her.
Sadly it isn’t the first time Connie has been massively aggressive towards people who challenge her bad behaviour. I genuinely think she isn’t a nice person and a lot of what we see is fake af. I hope your sister is ok, she did the right thing defending those guys. Connie hasn’t got a clue what it’s like to have a real job

• Sad

Say What

Chatty Member
It’s not relatable. Dirty dishes on the side from dinner yes, a few toys on the floor....just do a bit as you go, that’s an absolute pigsty....in fact it’s an insult to pigs
My friend was a single mother for several years to 2 under 3 and managed to work part time. Her home NEVER looked that bad. Admittedly it was busy, a bit cluttered and there would be a few dishes etc but nothing like that. Connie is at home all day with no job and Ricky is working from home. She literally has no excuse!

B00123

If seeing her child become ill through her own selfishness doesn’t make her stick to the rules then nothing will. She’s disgusting

Say What

Chatty Member
I wish she’d stop doing her shit quotes! They’re not inspirational or motivational, they are just her boring thoughts!!

typenowregretlater

It’s so funny reading through this thread. I actually came here from her recent stories when someone asked if she reads through online forums about her. I check her stories from time to time but I don’t follow her. I went to high school with Connie, so reading all these comments are so interesting and definitely makes me chuckle a bit. Sadly I don’t have any majorly interesting/juicy tea to spill as she was overall a decent girl tbh.

Say What

Chatty Member
The list of products for her no make up drug store look is obscene! £63 on makeup is now what I’m spending at the moment!! Try £10-15 every couple of months- she really has 0 idea of how the rest of us are living. £63 is a big food shop for me and 1 other person!

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Don’t think she has really any clue as most likely always got picked up by her parents/extended family in the W5 postcode area(as she hasn’t been far outside it let’s be fair).
Plus Brads wading in yesterday too with similar posts, wasn’t he having a go at a female influencer recently.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I thought a few weeks ago Connie was saying macie was a fussy eater? Now she’s doing posts of macie eating her breakfast with a gif of ‘mother’s daughter’ implying that she likes her food??

Really weird to make up lies about your child’s eating habits for engagement.

Say What

Chatty Member
£70 for a cushion cover and £175 for a mirror is disgusting! So much for showing affordable products and brands at a time of widespread financial difficulty!! Full of shit!

Say What

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh that she’s whinging about social distancing rules till autumn. She’s part of the problem!! She blatantly abuses the childcare bubble when she’s not a key worker or working basically and uses it to see her family. Until people like Connie actually play by the rules we are all stuck in a continuous cycle of restrictions!

typenowregretlater

What do you think of her now compared to school?
She was pretty much as you see her now. The only difference was that she was very, very sporty and slim. Definitely the nicest out of her friendship group. Perhaps a little shallow and preferred boys over books but overall, a nice person.

I once had the misfortune of sitting next to her best friend who was/is a very conceited, smooth-brained girl. Connie sat opposite us. Her friend got her attention, pointed at me with her pen and mimicked my hairstyle while laughing (it was an awful poof, but I was 14!). Sadly, this friend was/is so dumb that she couldn’t even attempt to make fun of me discreetly. She did get Connie’s attention, but Connie didn’t laugh which I thought was really thoughtful.

I met her once, the circumstances of which I won’t reveal because 1) she’s dead, let her family and real friends grieve in peace and they don’t need desperate hangers on bringing shit up and 2) I’m not so desperate for engagement from strangers that I’ll stoop that low....