Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
How would Connie cope if she was a single working mum? She hasn’t got a clue how hard it is for most women who have real full time jobs. She should spend some time with those women before she gets on her soapbox

Reactions: 6

Lechat

VIP Member
shes done nothing but ads all day! She can call it gifts or whatever but it’s still free stuff she hasn’t paid for and agreed to showcase on her account. No wonder people don’t engage on her paid posts. They are just bored of her constant flogging. Like how is cleaning patios relevant to young women in their twenties which I assume is her target audience?

Wow after seeing what happened to his good friend Caroline Flack did he not think about the impact of his actions? Instigating a pile on to a young woman online? I’m not a fan of Zara or anything but I’m fed up of men like Brad throwing his weight around and shaming people. If Zara wants to show a workout surely she can? Would have agreed with another man censoring what Caroline Flack shared on her social media channels when she was still alive?? He’s a hypocrite. I unfollowed months ago, couldn’t be arsed with his politics either.
I had no idea who Zara was or what she does for a living but when I saw his story I just saw a man who was being nasty to another person. She wasn’t doing anything wrong and he shamed her on his platform. Why didn’t he just message her privately? That really was not being kind it was far from it. It saddens me especially when we only have each other at the moment.

Lechat

VIP Member
God that video of her feet came up on my explore page. Last thing I want to see is her feet following me around insta. What a horrible thing to film!

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s so insufferable. She has no insight whatsoever. She speaks about Macie like she’s an inconvenience.
I expect she’ll be laying it on thick this week with Caroline Flacks anniversary approaching.

She should try spending less time on her phone and more time keeping on top of having structure and routine and maybe then she’d feel less rubbish. She’s like a hamster on a wheel, every week. Be more active. Eat better. Do more washing. Self care tanning. Fail and Repeat.

Oh my god, Connie's first thought about reunions....appearance. I really don’t know why I’m surprised by this given that all she ever talks about is her weight. I just find it so insensitive that she thinks lockdown is almost over when it really isn’t. Just today Chris Whitty was forewarning a 3rd wave which basically means restrictions again. I don’t see how this can even be a celebration when people have died, lost their income and lost their way of life. It’s a time to remember and mourn those who weren’t so lucky in my opinion. Lastly, has she ever considered that most people don’t pay that much attention to what others look like unless they are really going out of their way to stand out? Not being funny but if your friends are making you feel awkward about your appearance then they’re not really your friends....
Did you not see that documentary about WW2 ending with them all going to the pub and sharing River Island outfit details?

• Haha
  • Heart

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
“I’ll probably put her into nursery too” I’d say she’s been counting the days for her to be old enough to go lol. Lazy arse.
And herself and Brads were part of the spreading problem.

Reallyreallyreally

I can’t believe she’s being so blatant about it
She will say macie is going with her mum not with her. Therefore childcare bubble+ exercise with one person is allowed (children don't count). Its pushing the limits of the guidance to the very max.

Say What

Chatty Member
I think I’ve missed this but why isn’t she just living in the flat she owns instead of renting another one?
Basically Connie felt her flat was too small after having a baby and thought she would be able to buy a bigger place near Mummy & Daddy in Ealing. After doing a few sums and trying to sell her flat for more than it was worth, she soon realised she doesn’t have the wonga to live down the road from her parents. The decision to rent another flat whilst owning one is something none of us can understand. She may as well open up a window and fling cash out of it.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I wish I could see what Bradley originally wrote. That post trying to defend himself is so self entitled! Basically, ‘I’m right, Zara is wrong and what I said is justified because Zara agrees she’s wrong so get off my back.’

I’m sure Zara just wanted to shut you up Bradders.

It’s actually really annoyed me and I don’t care for Zara or really know anything about her but who does Bradley from Ealing think he is picking on an individual like that? He could highlight the issue without naming her. What a horrible thing to do.

Don’t they all belong to little groups? Agreeing to comment in each other’s pictures for likes/comments back....half of them don’t even know what they’re commenting on. what a sad existence

• Haha

SR9922

It’s funny how she doesn’t want to say what the results are and she’s now blaming her genes for weight issues. When is she going to accept that her lifestyle and eating habits are to blame? She just wants more people to speculate she’s pregnant for the engagement.
Blaming her genes when the rest of her family are a normal weight, her mum is tiny, I don’t remember thinking her dad looked over weight and her brothers.... well they aren’t exactly struggling to loose weight either, what a load of crap!

Perhaps I’d be inclined to believe her if she didn’t take the story down and explained how the generator worked but obviously she’s lying through her teeth so there’s no explanation to be given.

How bizarre to not do it fairly! What was the reason? So strange as she doesn’t seem to know the winner
Because putting hundreds of names into the generator would have eaten into Connie’s precious time sitting on her arse moaning. We know how lazy she is. Obviously hoped no one would notice....except tattlers miss nothing....

Whatever123

VIP Member
Vicky pattison as a guest on her podcast 🤢 MLM scheme and skinny tea pusher... everything Connie is apparently against.

• Sick
  • Haha