Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spoke to one of the women that felt the wrath of Connie on the COVID post and she said Connie told her that because she didn’t have children her opinion on it didn’t matter 😳🤯
Whaaaat?! Has she got screenshots? I only saw her having a go at one lady

Reactions: 4
How utterly vile! And Connie has the cheek to say she won’t allow bullying??
That lady should post the receipts here. Seriously. Then the next brand that works with Connie should get a copy and be asked why are you working with someone so vile.

Reactions: 5
You would think she is moving from a 100 room mansion the amount she goes on about packing and clearing things out, going to the dump, the foodbank etc. Connie you live in a room at your parent's house, get some perspective.

Reactions: 6
What is this thing of telling everyone when you are on your period??? Connie has felt the need literally every time for the last few months and many other influencers do it too. Being on your period isn’t an excuse for being rude or bitchy or not getting tit done! Most of us manage to do exactly the same when we are on! I know there are some ladies who are very unfortunate but seriously from the women I know, those people are few and far between! It’s a period not a serious illness!!

So busy with the moving but she has time to film about 10 stories for an ad campaign. The woman has no idea, the more I follow her the angrier I get with her and her deluded view of life.

Gifted dinner 😴 bore off you bleeping beg. Surprised she isn’t moving mortgage free considering she never pays for anything. Must be loaded

Reactions: 8
Gifted dinner 😴 bore off you bleeping beg. Surprised she isn’t moving mortgage free considering she never pays for anything. Must be loaded
I thought the same thing. Last night with your parents and you have free gifted dinner. Makes me sick 😷

Reactions: 3
It looks as though Ricky is still around. I honestly thought they had split by some of the quotes she was sharing and by the way she keep referring to moving / the new flat as I and me.

Reactions: 2
It looks as though Ricky is still around. I honestly thought they had split by some of the quotes she was sharing and by the way she keep referring to moving / the new flat as I and me.

Probably asked her to fold some clothes whilst he was out at work so she threatened to divorce him for unreasonable demands??

• Haha
Oh the irony, apparently the sofa wasn't the right one when it was delivered. I had a little giggle to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But no doubt despite Made.com giving a PR discount to a nobody and by the looks of it putting a rush on her order and the issues are probably because Connie just wanted a freebie/cheapy and didn’t measure up properly or think about how it’ll fit in the space it won’t be her fault it’ll be the company
Also new area....wonder where she’s moved to, never thought she’d leave Ealing

Hehe delicious. She’s probably fuming about the sofa and wants to rant and say how crap Made is but then she’s getting a freebie and can’t piss them off.

Oh the irony, apparently the sofa wasn't the right one when it was delivered. I had a little giggle to myself.
The saying beggars can’t be choosers comes to mind but apparently they can with this unappreciative witch

She is so clueless. She’s renting a new build flat and thinks she’ll be allowed to “put her touch on it”. No Connie love, you’re renting, it’s not your flat and most tenancy agreements prevent you doing a lot of decorating or even hanging stuff on walls so don’t cry why they don’t give you your deposit back!

• Haha
She is so clueless. She’s renting a new build flat and thinks she’ll be allowed to “put her touch on it”. No Connie love, you’re renting, it’s not your flat and most tenancy agreements prevent you doing a lot of decorating or even hanging stuff on walls so don’t cry why they don’t give you your deposit back!
Why would she rent when she owned her old flat? Would it not make sense to buy again, especially with no stamp duty at the minute.

Reactions: 3
Why would she rent when she owned her old flat? Would it not make sense to buy again, especially with no stamp duty at the minute.
From what I can gather it is 1 bedroom so too small for them now and they tried but can't sell it...... not sure what that says in this market. In my area, also in West London, houses and flats have been selling after less than a week on the market, since August when the changes were announced.

Reactions: 1
From what I can gather it is 1 bedroom so too small for them now and they tried but can't sell it...... not sure what that says in this market. In my area, also in West London, houses and flats have been selling after less than a week on the market, since August when the changes were announced.
I recall hers being ridiculously priced for what it was 🤯

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.