Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I see a Cook with Connie post, or it should be called 'Open the packet with Connie'.

How can an AD for Amazon Black Friday be supporting small businesses? The complete opposite Amazon is killing small businesses and those that use it as a platform are at the behest of Amazon's terms and conditions. Bradley did a similar campaign earlier in the year and got a bit of criticism for it but never responded to it. Money is money to the Simmonds siblings, doesn't matter who you earn it from.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell Connie love, don’t strain yourself....started work/chores at 11am....it’s a hard life...I’d been up for 5 hours by then and done 4 hours work...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Connie never ceases to amaze me. She starts the day by visiting the dentist before going home to “film content” instead of organising her new flat. Then professes to have come up with a new receipt that’s essentially another sachet before declaring how wonderful it is to have childcare for all of the above which she classes as work! The privilege of this girl is obscene!

Reactions: 6
Support small businesses through amazon is her latest ad. She really is clueless. All you are doing is forcing small businesses to pay amazon fees to sell on there. Better off actually getting off your arse and finding those small businesses own shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Support small businesses through amazon is her latest ad. She really is clueless. All you are doing is forcing small businesses to pay amazon fees to sell on there. Better off actually getting off your arse and finding those small businesses own shops.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Shes just copied Sasha Pallaris latest video. Jesus Christ she has no imagination or authenticity. She’s supposed to be an influencer can’t she think of content on her own?

Seems almost all her stories the past few days have been #AD #Gifted, probably from all the freebies so found when moving that she hadn't opened. If I was a brand I wouldn't work with her as she surely doesn't have one ounce of professionalism.

Reactions: 1
Her make up in that recent reel looks clownish.,. Not sure if it’s the filter though!

I love how she’s wrote off her entire day for a puncture in her car tyre. She’s probably got to spend the rest of the day on the sofa to recover!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brands she has a new address....so you can send the ungrateful cow stuff and she’ll shove it in a corner for months and forget about it....

Reactions: 7
Even the ‘address change’ was a beg! Her management would send her change of address to anyone who’s worked with her anyway so there was literally no need at all for that post. Ever seen another ‘influencer’ put a change of address post up? No? Exactly. Beggie simmonds at it again.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why brands would work with her. They send her stuff, she dumps it somewhere in her already messy cluttered home and then drags it out again when she remembers, months later no doubt, to plug it for money on IG. I’d be fuming if that was my brand!

Reactions: 3
Even the ‘address change’ was a beg! Her management would send her change of address to anyone who’s worked with her anyway so there was literally no need at all for that post. Ever seen another ‘influencer’ put a change of address post up? No? Exactly. Beggie simmonds at it again.
Exactly, her and Bradley have the same Agency. Insanity, I don't rate them.

I messaged Mamas and Papas asking what their stance was on influencers selling on gifted items....they never bothered to get back to me
That says a LOT about M&P! Basically happy to give her a free pram which she quite clearly sold but then they charge everyone else hundreds of pounds for a new one. That’s not fair.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.