Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she rent when she owned her old flat? Would it not make sense to buy again, especially with no stamp duty at the minute.
I’m really confused by this as well. They didn’t seem to live in it for very long at all. I’m presuming they have rented it out? But seems an odd move. She was on about buying for a long time, I’m wondering if they struggled to get a mortgage so that’s why they suddenly decided to rent. I can’t imagine that it’s easy for an ‘influencer’ to prove what they consistently earn.

Also, I’m finding it immensely irritating that she plays with her lashes literally every time she is talking on stories.

Reactions: 2
She wanted £375k for it....flats nearby were selling for 325-350k...you also couldn’t swing a cat in it, was less than 500sq ft if I remember rightly. They obviously needed to sell at the higher price to be able to afford the house in Ealing
I also wonder about the new build flat and if it’s owned by family or something similar. Otherwise why else would she think she could just do as she pleases with it.....
And in terms of getting a mortgage, she’ll only be able to use the income she actually declares.....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m really confused by this as well. They didn’t seem to live in it for very long at all. I’m presuming they have rented it out? But seems an odd move. She was on about buying for a long time, I’m wondering if they struggled to get a mortgage so that’s why they suddenly decided to rent. I can’t imagine that it’s easy for an ‘influencer’ to prove what they consistently earn.

Also, I’m finding it immensely irritating that she plays with her lashes literally every time she is talking on stories.
I think she’d struggle with a mortgage. I’m assuming she lived with her parents to save for a bigger deposit although if they didn’t get what they needed for the next move it explains why they would rent. We rented when we first moved and could decorate but had to get permission off the landlord. We were advised that if we moved we may have to paint it back to how it used to be but they were happy with what we did so kept it.

I think that she moved back in with her parents to try and save for a deposit but clearly wasn’t saving because she’s always shopping and out eating so decided to rent. Like everyone else has said, she would struggle with a mortgage because she can’t prove her income

Imagine Tesco paying money for Connie to advertise for them and all she does is sit in her dressing gown talking. She’s so lazy 🤣

Reactions: 1
Be interesting to see how she copes without Mummy doing everything for her. And also if she manages to keep to lockdown rules....noticed Brad is at the girlfriends parents house today....

Reactions: 3
Be interesting to see how she copes without Mummy doing everything for her. And also if she manages to keep to lockdown rules....noticed Brad is at the girlfriends parents house today....
Yes I saw that too and commented on his post about it. These people have no brains do they......

Loving the fact she has no sofa and has to wait for one like the rest of us peasants 🤣

Good god Bradley really is a plank isn’t he

Reactions: 5
Imagine having a body like that and being as thick as that... PRIORITIES PEOPLE PRIORITIES!!!

Reactions: 5
Poor old Connie having to watch TV in bed. I do hope she’s ok. Must be really bloody hard for her to sit on her arse in a different room to the one she’d prefer to be in. Boo hoo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.