Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all having a little chuckle about the lack of sofa and her desperation for a freebie/cheapy
And tv on the wall in a rented flat?! That’s brave

Actually brave is the wrong word....I should say foolish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else secretly pleased she is having a sofa ‘crisis’ about time she realised what the real world is like. Can’t just snap your fingers and get what you want. It takes planning and organisation to move home and even then you sometimes still have to wait for things.

No chance of her exploring 2nd hand options of course, cos she’s Little Miss Consumerism.
Little Miss wants for free/cheap. I’ll bet a sofa in a box appears in the next few days....she’s tagged the companies that have been giving them out to every Tom, Dick and Harry....no wonder they’re out of stock

Oh no she’s tagging all the pricey ones in the hope that she’ll get something.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah surely eBay or gumtree would be the next best place to look if you so desperately need a sofa within the next 5 minutes like little miss precious does

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t her auntie give her a sofa if she’s such a megastar influencer? Oh yea - she realises that Connie actually has zero engagement.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else secretly pleased she is having a sofa ‘crisis’ about time she realised what the real world is like. Can’t just snap your fingers and get what you want. It takes planning and organisation to move home and even then you sometimes still have to wait for things.
i feel the same! I hope she doesn’t sort one by Christmas because that is real life! And so what, Macie won’t care or remember and she will probably be round her parents house a lot anyway. I am having my house extended and it will be a mess over Christmas. This is just life. But of course connie acts like she can’t understand why you can’t get a sofa in 5 days, has she ever thought about the, being made to order?

Personally think it’s weird to have a home account fir a rented property! Not like she’s making many changes is it? More opportunities for begging though I guess

Reactions: 2
Personally think it’s weird to have a home account fir a rented property! Not like she’s making many changes is it? More opportunities for begging though I guess
Agree but looks like she may have started it when they were looking for a place to buy in the summer.

Reactions: 1
I like how she tries to make out she’s an interior designer at the moment. She’s basically renting a magnolia flat and has been out buying bits of tat to try and break up the beige. That’s not interior design!

I like how she tries to make out she’s an interior designer at the moment. She’s basically renting a magnolia flat and has been out buying bits of tat to try and break up the beige. That’s not interior design!
A mirrored gold tray and a circular mirror... ground breaking stuff x

• Haha
Agree but looks like she may have started it when they were looking for a place to buy in the summer.
She started it when she wanted to buy a place, and then she got about the same amount of followers as she has engagement....although she’s now pushed what few followers she does have over there to try to get more free tat that she’ll probably forget about.....an IKEA mirror does not an interior designer make.....

She’s basically robbed her glam Scan straight out of the IKEA catalogue. She doesn’t seem to get that interior designers create that “vibe” so people like her copy it! What she’s doing isn’t interior design. In other news, I see “Cook with Connie” has taken a back seat. She’s probably clocked on to the fact that it’s not really cooking

What’s she talking about paid for pre COVID? Firstly, what relevance does that have anyway and also it was gifted!!
Didn't she go on recently about how she paid for it herself...... who cares if it was gifted before COVID or not, still gifted Connie

Wow when did they move in? Place is a tip. I mean I know it takes time but surely she could have sorted out the lounge and kitchen by now? Even if it means a few boxes or piles left to sort.. this just looks like chaos!
To be fair we’ve all seen how long it takes her to put washing away....can imagine it’ll be staying like that for a long time....

• Haha
Another comedy day today! Relatable working mum content:
- referencing childcare... erm except it’s round your mums!
- such a productive day... been to the dentist!
While any content of use may have dried up it is a laugh how out of touch she is most days.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.