Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously corona Connie has played a blinder. Her coronaphobia is so bad she doesn’t isolate from the rest of her household, doing her mums hair, cooking for the family and all whilst posting more content for the gram. Unbelievable!

Reactions: 2
This muppet I very much doubt has had a positive Covid test because if you did you would isolate in your bedroom away from anyone else you live with. She has the means to do this living at home with parents and having a partner.
CORNA CONNIE WHAT A CROCK OF tit!!!!

Reactions: 5
This muppet I very much doubt has had a positive Covid test because if you did you would isolate in your bedroom away from anyone else you live with. She has the means to do this living at home with parents and having a partner.
CORNA CONNIE WHAT A CROCK OF tit!!!!
She probably got her positive COVID from the same GP who diagnosed her with PCOS... oh wait, she never got a diagnosis she just assumed she had it because she struggled to lose weight and was always tired 🙄

My sister had the same symptoms as Connie and tested negative, she’s oblivious to the fact we’re in cold and flu season.

Reactions: 3
Shouldn’t Macie be isolating along with her parents and partner? How can she get it so wrong

Reactions: 5
She probably got her positive COVID from the same GP who diagnosed her with PCOS... oh wait, she never got a diagnosis she just assumed she had it because she struggled to lose weight and was always tired 🙄

My sister had the same symptoms as Connie and tested negative, she’s oblivious to the fact we’re in cold and flu season.
Exactly she is a hypochondriac down to a T. What a dumb witch because she’s puts her life online and then has a paddy when someone questions her. She will never make it as an influencer because she is a LIAR and BONE IDLE.
I can tell you now any mother who tested positive would isolate away from precious children (circumstances permitting)incase they passed anything on. You would never forgive yourself knowing you had it and passed it on and it potentially be fatal.

Reactions: 1
Shouldn’t Macie be isolating along with her parents and partner? How can she get it so wrong
Just thought the same. Connie says Macie is going to the park tomorrow but if she has Covid and let’s say touches a swing or slide, another child could get it? and spread to another family. Why is she being such an idiot?

Reactions: 8
Just thought the same. Connie says Macie is going to the park tomorrow but if she has Covid and let’s say touches a swing or slide, another child could get it? and spread to another family. Why is she being such an idiot?
It’s okay- the NHS called her and they can go.. I swear they haven’t isolated for 10 days though. Macie should be 10 days after connies positive test..

Exactly....and then people follow her lead and pass it on to vulnerable people...she’s an absolute idiot. Only said she had it on Thursday, even if she had symptoms before she’s still pushing it to think she’s isolated for the correct length of time. And all family should isolate for 14 days, so no way she should be out. I still stand by the fact she hasn’t had it, it’s all done for freebies and engagement.

Someone has asked why she’s doing her Mums hair and her response was that her Mum also has Covid.

Please tell me she isn’t going out to the park today 🙈

The story where Macie is eating a bagel, that room is such a state!! Are there Pringles all over the floor?! I would be embarrassed to show that online.

How convenient that her Mum has corona when she’s challenged about doing her hair. How can Macie be going to the park today?? It’s meant to be 10 days! I don’t believe for a moment the ever busy NHS had the time to call corona Connie to tell her when her isolation was up and when Macie can go to the park! For someone who was so coronaphobic and ramping up fear, Connie is now laughable. I don’t know how she’s decided it’s acceptable to only isolate for 1 week and for her supposedly corona positive daughter to go to the park 6 days on spreading the virus everywhere. Disgraceful really!

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously got the same strain as Donald Trump 🙄 she’s an absolute disgrace
She’s probably had the best coronavirus ever too. I’m genuinely shocked by the attitude of this woman. The rules on isolation aren’t difficult to understand. You’d think she’d double her isolation period considering how coronaphobic she is but no here she is not even doing the minimum period, merrily spreading it amongst her family and people in the corona struck Ealing. I genuinely feel sorry for NHS workers- just a few months ago, they were receiving huge praise and most of us were doing what we could to help them. Now the clap brigade like Connie are shitting all over them. It’s terrible.

She is a disgrace! she will no doubt be out and about more now she’s had it because she will think she is immune.

Her engagement had doubled since she announced it....thought she’d have been milking that for all it’s worth before she becomes less popular than my dog again
She’s probably been offered a free meal....no doubt she’ll miraculously get her sense of smell/taste back just before

• Haha
The story where Macie is eating a bagel, that room is such a state!! Are there Pringles all over the floor?! I would be embarrassed to show that online.
I've just seen this - why has she just left a load of pringles all over the floor?? Gross. Why are pringles even there anyway, is Macie having those for breakfast? Whether she was eating them or not it's pretty minging. She treats her parents house like a skip.

Looking back at her grid, she had a load of friends (more than 6) round 9 days ago for a roast.....no mention of any Corona symptoms then, neither was she obviously isolating....I’m assuming the track and trace app has meant that they’ve all been notified and are going the right thing....maths musn’t be Connie’s strong point....can’t count the people round her table properly, can’t count the correct no of days in isolation....absolute idiot

I've just seen this - why has she just left a load of pringles all over the floor?? Gross. Why are pringles even there anyway, is Macie having those for breakfast? Whether she was eating them or not it's pretty minging. She treats her parents house like a skip.
Able to do her hair, but not well enough to tidy up obviously. Standard Connie.

There is no way Connie has quarantined for the number of days she is supposed to have, and the rest of her household also has to quarantine now which they obviously aren't if Macie is going to the park. Absolute moron. Does she not realise how dense she is being (apparently not.) People know the rules around isolation/quarantine and can do the maths and know she's not doing it right. Wonder why she's not mentioned about getting called by the contact tracing people - my friends who had it were called 4 times a day and they were checking if they were at home where they should be. Pretty sure Connie would have mentioned this if she did have corona and the fact she's off to the park before her isolation is supposed to be up to me is very fishy and strongly suggests maybe she hasn't really had it, as why would you risk it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.