Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously you’d think she was the only person to have ever had coronavirus and as usual she has to have it for “weeks” yet her isolation ends short of the 10 day mark. Guarantee we’re going to get a hyped up fitness drive once she’s decided she can resume her usual of sitting on her phone all day

Reactions: 2
Seriously you’d think she was the only person to have ever had coronavirus and as usual she has to have it for “weeks” yet her isolation ends short of the 10 day mark. Guarantee we’re going to get a hyped up fitness drive once she’s decided she can resume her usual of sitting on her phone all day
Oh god there’ll be a big epiphany about how lucky she is and how important exercise is for her mental and physical health and then she’s exercise for 2 days before stopping for 2 weeks again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She won’t exercise at all after this. She’ll be so drained from fighting a lack of taste and smell for 5 days that she’ll have to rest forever more

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t worry though she’s feeling well enough to film some life changing content for us....is she cooking (well assembling) again this week?

• Haha
My friend is a doctor and she told me people's smell and taste might take up to three months to come back after having Covid-19 so maybe this might be the case for Connie. In which case I'd guess the cooking stuff would have to be dropped as she wouldn't be able to taste anything.

Her claims of having a week off Instagram are so laughable. She didn't last a day. Just rest up and get better.

Don’t worry though she’s feeling well enough to film some life changing content for us....is she cooking (well assembling) again this week?
Ok so our Connie who last Friday was struck down by the deadly corona is now 3 days later doing a hair tutorial with yet more freebies....I am actually speechless....did she ring Trump for advice on how to wing corona?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She clearly,didn’t have it bad at all then. Like most younger people. But here she is trying to have a pity party

Good for engagement, that’s all she cares about. Never mind people are los in their lives because of it and there’s Connie flogging some gifted shite

Reactions: 1
How does iso end for her on Wednesday? Didn’t she just get her results?
She claimed positive test was last Wednesday she seems to have decided isolation is 1 week not 14 days and its quite clear the rest of her household arnt as her mum hasn't featured at all. So basically utterly pointless and merrily spreading it around.

Reactions: 3
She claimed positive test was last Wednesday she seems to have decided isolation is 1 week not 14 days and its quite clear the rest of her household arnt as her mum hasn't featured at all. So basically utterly pointless and merrily spreading it around.
We’d have known alllllll about it if her parents and Ricky had been isolating too....what a hardship it is being stuck in their million pound house with only her cheesecake and chilli to survive on
Which makes me think she’s had the cold, there’s been no covid test, no positive diagnosis....it’s all for engagement for the gram. And if not and they’ve been out and about then shame on all of them

Also the potty training story....just go into the next room and ask your mum if you really have no clue.

And again the glee that she’s been gifted loads because she’s been in isolation....maybe I’m just too suspicious but she made a miraculous recovery in a short space of time

Last edited:
We’d have known alllllll about it if her parents and Ricky had been isolating too....what a hardship it is being stuck in their million pound house with only her cheesecake and chilli to survive on
Which makes me think she’s had the cold, there’s been no covid test, no positive diagnosis....it’s all for engagement for the gram. And if not and they’ve been out and about then shame on all of them

Also the potty training story....just go into the next room and ask your mum if you really have no clue.

And again the glee that she’s been gifted loads because she’s been in isolation....maybe I’m just too suspicious but she made a miraculous recovery in a short space of time
Not at all suspicious!

Also isn’t Ricky an electrician? If he’s been going out to work then he’ll be spreading it like butter 🙄

Why an earth is she doing her mums hair?!? If I lived at home and had covid I’d be staying as far away from my mum as possible!!

Is she f**king stupid? How does she figure that she’s been in isolation for 10 days? Absolute bullshit. And her biggest worry is having a nice backdrop for a photo? She needs to cop herself on. Bloody idiot. If the rest of the people in the house aren’t also isolating then they’re f**king as stupid as she is. Good luck to her 90 year old grandparents.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.