Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha naught Con-nie....caught out and doesn’t like it.....although I do think the ASA need to be stonger than words of advice, especially given the number of times they’ve said she’s wrong

Reactions: 1
WOW that story was properly stroppy. She wouldn’t have been advised to state that if the ASA thought she had done nothing wrong. Having a pop at the people reporting her shows what a petulant child she is. If she did it properly every time no one would care! She’s been told so many times and she continues to post and do stories without declaring. If this was a core responsibility of a proper job, she’d have been fired by now!
she has posted in same story that people should unfollow. So she is indirectly acknowledging that she would rather scam people than declare things🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Connie letting us know she’s going to declare all her stories properly now....good to hear she’s doing her job properly....let’s see how long that lasts, as longs as not posting Macie I’d bet....

She’s sat moaning again but followed it up with a story which makes me howl because she wasn’t putting #ad on every story when she should have been and has addressed that she will from now on? Well why are you sat moaning? That basically an admission of doing it wrong. It’s literally your job, do it right? And also saying she’ll use #aff which she hasn’t done previously, hence why she got in trouble for the story of Macie’s Next dresses!

I give it a week before she starts again with the lack of #ad #gift #aff

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Backing up.... she’s complaining AGAIN about being reported. It’s outrageous apparently. Haha.

And then she’s declared how she will disclose. I’m going out on a limb and saying the ASA have told her to put this on her stories as a way of making sure she understands the rules and will comply. She is literally lying that the complaints against her were wrong and trying to pretend this is off her own back.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Backing up.... she’s complaining AGAIN about being reported. It’s outrageous apparently. Haha.

And then she’s declared how she will disclose. I’m going out on a limb and saying the ASA have told her to put this on her stories as a way of making sure she understands the rules and will comply. She is literally lying that the complaints against her were wrong and trying to pretend this is off her own back.
I stand corrected. It lasted all of one story because although she has #ad she hasn’t #aff for the perfume 😂

She’s a joke and just goes to show how deceitful she is if she thinks she can say that the complaints made were wrong? The complaints are exactly right hence why she’s been pulled up so many times. She didn’t need to tell her followers she’d had a complaint, she could have just started doing her job properly

Attachments

• Haha
That ted baker add. She is so fake and creepy in it? Like she’s reading from a script too?

It’s 1 thing to slag people off who report her for wrong doing but then to follow it up with an ad without the aff link is an absolute joke. All she’s doing at the moment is lying continuously to her audience. She doesn’t declare correctly hence why she keeps being contacted by the ASA. All that “let me make it clear” is clearly another instruction from the ASA of what she has to do. She openly admits to doing it wrong but then says she won’t make the effort after a while because “it’s embarrassing” to declare what she’s paid for....why is it embarrassing Connie? Is it because you pay for nothing and are a total beg but make out you are able to afford this champagne lifestyle? I think it’s disgusting that she sees honesty as embarrassing frankly.

Reactions: 5
I’ve submitted another complaint to the asa. about the Becca post yesterday and the fact her story today says she will use gifted and #aff which the ASA has said is not sufficient.

she can’t keep getting away with it. the more she moans the more determined I am to make sure she complies.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she’s starting to piss me off now. She’s posting on her stories accusing the people of reporting her for being trolls. How is reporting someone for wrongdoing trolling? Connie is just another cancel culture moron who thinks anyone who criticises her is a bully. All anyone has asked of her is to do her job properly to protect her followers especially the young and the vulnerable but she’s too money greedy for that.

Reactions: 6
We’re trolls for making her follow some clearly defined rules, yet the other week she was slagging off Lauren Goodger but trying to dress it up as caring for others so they don’t drink weight loss tea or whatever her beef was....but in Connie’s eyes that’s ok....even although there was absolutely no need to direct anyone to Lauren’s page to comment as she’s not the only person flogging that rubbish. Unless Connie was trying to learn a thing or two because at least Lauren declares properly....she’s a spoilt brat who quite frankly deserves to be reported every time....

Reactions: 6
Happy to slag others off but can’t take it when the criticism is directed at her. She’s pathetic. I don’t even feel bad reporting her. In fact I’d happy tell Connie to her face, I have nothing to hide. If she complied with the rules there wouldn’t be any reason to report her. We’d just be back to discussed what a lazy self indulgent mare she is

We’re trolls for making her follow some clearly defined rules, yet the other week she was slagging off Lauren Goodger but trying to dress it up as caring for others so they don’t drink weight loss tea or whatever her beef was....but in Connie’s eyes that’s ok....even although there was absolutely no need to direct anyone to Lauren’s page to comment as she’s not the only person flogging that rubbish. Unless Connie was trying to learn a thing or two because at least Lauren declares properly....she’s a spoilt brat who quite frankly deserves to be reported every time....
She was bang out of order attacking Lauren like that. Yes Lauren is promoting a tit product for profit and whilst that’s wrong she does actually properly declare it as an ad. Connie went in on Lauren which fuelled more people to leave hate for Lauren and that’s wrong. Lauren clearly has body issues and Connie showed no consideration for that. Connie is no saint- she also encourages people to buy tit products. Yet again, double standards!

Reactions: 3
Another photo of Macie on the grid now. She is so full of contradictions. Why does she not work as a MUA anymore?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.