Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Corona Connie is back scaremongering....yet wasn’t arsed mingling with another household and not social distancing at the weekend....she really is the worst

Reactions: 4
She really pisses me off. She is probably one of the idiots panic buying in the supermarket again without a care for everyone else around her.

Corona Connie doesn't know what to think of the second wave but she decided to tell us all anyway. Cheers for that. Nice to know she now has no opinions on it after all the scaremongering she did then going out loads with zero social distancing.

It's almost like she's waiting for someone to tell her what to think like a total sheep...

Yes they do have email back usually to confirm what they have done (if anything). I’m not sure of timescales though. Really hoping they actually do something this time!

Reactions: 1
Well she managed to properly declare her freebies for at least 2 days....she must be exhausted since she’s failed to do it for the new becca freebies.....

Reactions: 2
She’s been parenting her child for less that 24 hours again and it’s already a “meh” day AND her mum was there to do all the work 🙄 she’s an idiot, lovely that the “financial implications” came before “all those people dying” on her list of concerns. She also talks like it doesn’t impact her? There’s nothing to say the virus wouldn’t kill her if she had it? But as pointed out she wasn’t that bothered about it when she wasn’t socially distancing at the weekend. “I wish they’d introduce more rules slowly” - someone get Corona on the phone and tell them Connie wants to slow the rules down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 so cook with Connie this week is basically heating up some shop bought meatballs...and more pasta....so that’ll be a delight to watch
And not one of those Becca stories tagged.....while she shows us all her gifted products 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it fair to assume from her comment yesterday that the pandemic has hit her shilling? That’s what I inferred from it. No sympathy either as she could go and get a proper job since she’s not very good at influencing anyway. Quite telling that she brought up money in my opinion

She misses the PR events doesn't she (more free stuff and fancy lunches).
I remember earlier in the year she went to an event by Suunto and got a fitness/running watch. They are £250. Never seen her wear it once.

Reactions: 5
Her post about cooking with corona Connie Meatball edition... I can’t even! She literally says buy meatballs from m&s. Might as well buy a jar of sauce too and make it a quick dinner then?! She really is clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I can cope with another cooking video. The first 2 were dire and frankly students cook more adventurous and healthy meals. Does she eat anything but pasta??

• Haha
Oh god....is Connie thinking about becoming a life coach?! Who the duck would pay her? She can’t sort her washing out never mind someone’s life 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh god....is Connie thinking about becoming a life coach?! Who the duck would pay her? She can’t sort her washing out never mind someone’s life 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly I chuckled at the % no one is stupid enough to pay for one of those. Everyone knows it’s a farce!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.