Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she want to live in Ealing and that area? Which I take is pretty expensive? The idea she can just summon a new build to rent is just so Connie isn’t it. How about looking like every else has to?

Reactions: 1
I took it to mean the products were gifted/free but classic Connie, it was declared. Hopefully the ASA will deal more robustly with her this time because it’s not difficult and this is deliberate from her. I’m not surprised at her attitude to renting. Connie is so lazy- she thinks she doesn’t have to do her “job” properly, she thinks she can hang off her parents, not even find her own accommodation or even do any washing or housework.

Reactions: 3
I took it to mean the products were gifted/free but classic Connie, it was declared. Hopefully the ASA will deal more robustly with her this time because it’s not difficult and this is deliberate from her. I’m not surprised at her attitude to renting. Connie is so lazy- she thinks she doesn’t have to do her “job” properly, she thinks she can hang off her parents, not even find her own accommodation or even do any washing or housework.
She had to do her own washing and clean her own car today so she’s probably having a paddy because Mummy isn’t doing it for her so they might as well move out

Doesn’t she want to live in Ealing and that area? Which I take is pretty expensive? The idea she can just summon a new build to rent is just so Connie isn’t it. How about looking like every else has to?
Ealing is very expensive, I’d reckon her parents house if well over the £1 million mark. It’s also not the sort of place she’s going to find many new builds. I’m not sure the unsubtle beg for a rented house will work though, not quite the same as a bit of free shampoo.
Renting in Ealing will cost her about £2.5k a month for a house, if she’s doing that she’s even more stupid than we thought...unless Mummy and daddy are paying to get shot of her

Not being funny but without Mum & Dad she won’t afford rent in Ealing. From her posts, Ricky appears to be an electrician. Connie, as we know, is an instagram beg so they can’t have much of their own. Guess her parents are paying to get their freedom back!

Not being funny but without Mum & Dad she won’t afford rent in Ealing. From her posts, Ricky appears to be an electrician. Connie, as we know, is an instagram beg so they can’t have much of their own. Guess her parents are paying to get their freedom back!
Electricians earn a lot of money! Family members of mine in the trade earn £60 - 100k! Depends on the firm, overtime, experience etc

Really don’t get why she doesn’t move into the flat like a previous poster said? If she’s that desperate for her own space? Because the reality is she’d have to actually do her own housework/washing would hit her and she wants to be pandered to more than she wants the space.

There’s no way I’d be able to clean my car with my son the same age as Macie, so mummy simmo must have been on babysitting duty again. bleeping girl doesn’t know she’s born

Just a thought... I wonder if they can’t get a mortgage because of her “work” seems odd to go full circle and decided to rent? My friend had a similar issue, she’s an MUA and didn’t have enough books for it and they couldn’t afford it on her partners salary alone.

Really don’t get why she doesn’t move into the flat like a previous poster said? If she’s that desperate for her own space? Because the reality is she’d have to actually do her own housework/washing would hit her and she wants to be pandered to more than she wants the space.

There’s no way I’d be able to clean my car with my son the same age as Macie, so mummy simmo must have been on babysitting duty again. bleeping girl doesn’t know she’s born
The flat is absolutely tiny....couldn’t swing a cat springs to mind. And one bedroom, that would be a squeeze with three of them and we all know Connie likes to laze around away from Macie, which would be impossible there

Electricians earn a lot of money! Family members of mine in the trade earn £60 - 100k! Depends on the firm, overtime, experience etc
Apologies please don’t think I was suggesting it was a poor career choice at all! As you say some can make very good money however I was more aiming at that Connie doesn’t appear to have a proper income which won’t get them far in Ealing or London full stop.

Reactions: 2
Apologies please don’t think I was suggesting it was a poor career choice at all! As you say some can make very good money however I was more aiming at that Connie doesn’t appear to have a proper income which won’t get them far in Ealing or London full stop.
No apology needed, I didn’t think you meant it that way 😊 Just pointing out that he could definitely own a property alone without Connie’s input, however not a HOUSE in Ealing... the flat they own is what I’d expect on an electrician’s salary in that area. I really doubt Connie contributed much to the deposit on the flat. Unless perhaps she has inheritance or the bank of mum and dad gave her some cash.

honestly, I think Connie is living in a dream world. she wants a nice house, near her family, in a very expensive area... champagne lifestyle, beer budget.

Reactions: 4
No apology needed, I didn’t think you meant it that way 😊 Just pointing out that he could definitely own a property alone without Connie’s input, however not a HOUSE in Ealing... the flat they own is what I’d expect on an electrician’s salary in that area. I really doubt Connie contributed much to the deposit on the flat. Unless perhaps she has inheritance or the bank of mum and dad gave her some cash.

honestly, I think Connie is living in a dream world. she wants a nice house, near her family, in a very expensive area... champagne lifestyle, beer budget.
Totally wouldn’t be surprised if Ricky made the largest contribution to that flat...he seems to get the raw end of the deal on most things! She’s living in a dream world if she thinks she can buy a house in Ealing without her own proper income. Wonder what her dad actually does because he must be bank rolling his kids to some extent

Latest stories 🤣🤣 if she was following the rules then ASA wouldn’t contact her surely?! The fact they’ve contacted her shows she’s not being transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God her rant shows how stupid she is! If the ASA has contacted her it’s because she hadn’t complied with the rules the fact they haven’t taken further action is prob because she says she will disclose properly in the future but already she didn’t yesterday with the Becca products. She is so deceitful it’s unreal

Latest stories 🤣🤣 if she was following the rules then ASA wouldn’t contact her surely?! The fact they’ve contacted her shows she’s not being transparent
WOW that story was properly stroppy. She wouldn’t have been advised to state that if the ASA thought she had done nothing wrong. Having a pop at the people reporting her shows what a petulant child she is. If she did it properly every time no one would care! She’s been told so many times and she continues to post and do stories without declaring. If this was a core responsibility of a proper job, she’d have been fired by now!

“Every report made against me hasn’t been successful” - that’s bullshit because the Osteo ad was pursued with both of them!

If they weren’t successful I also wouldn’t have had this email 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
“Every report made against me hasn’t been successful” - that’s bullshit because the Osteo ad was pursued with both of them!

If they weren’t successful I also wouldn’t have had this email 😂😂
😂😂😂 oh dear Connie, how embarrassing. So not only can she not declare things properly, she also lies when she gets into trouble...

#AD #GIFT when appropriate, on each post and story featuring said ad and gift. IT'S NOT THAT HARD REALLY IS IT, Connie?

Connie by name CON-nie by nature if you don't do it properly.

#AD #GIFT when appropriate, on each post and story featuring said ad and gift. IT'S NOT THAT HARD REALLY IS IT, Connie?

Connie by name CON-nie by nature if you don't do it properly.
CON-nie 😂 does she not understand that the declarations are to PROTECT her followers? I like many have bought a product that’s been plugged by an influencer and it’s turned out to be absolute tat. I actually challenged one such celebrity on IG for plugging an item which they didn’t even declare as an ad because it’s essentially profiteering from people being ripped off and they didn’t even have the decency to respond (for clarity, I wasn’t rude or aggressive I just pointed out it was a massive disservice to others). I think it’s disgraceful that she has the audacity to not bother to declare things in the first place but then to go and witch about people reporting her shows her true colours!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.