Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I can only imagine. It’s a world most of us don’t want to think about but it’s out there isn’t it.
I even felt the story of Macie eating an ice cream was exactly the kind of things creeps would enjoy, yet she’s sharing it publicly. Then there’s the pouting. Horrible to encourage it never mind put it on insta.
I think people like Connie don’t truly realise how vulnerable they make themselves and it’s kids like Macie who aren’t old enough to speak for themselves who are the victims.

Reactions: 4
And using the hashtag #macierae for easy access to all her old posts that the paedos arnt supposed to see because they only look since she posted about child safety right
Awful that this is on the internet for anyone to access 😩 also just goes to show how shite her engagement is these days

Maisie at the zoo again, being pretty much papped by her own family 🤣 come on guys multiple phones filming a kid walking through a zoo has anyone ever considered running with her and god forbid engaging with her, rather than trying to get her to say words for the insta
Also ironic really that they’re treating her like an animal in the zoo constantly shoving their phones in her face

Reactions: 3
Gosh I can only imagine. It’s a world most of us don’t want to think about but it’s out there isn’t it.
I even felt the story of Macie eating an ice cream was exactly the kind of things creeps would enjoy, yet she’s sharing it publicly. Then there’s the pouting. Horrible to encourage it never mind put it on insta.
It’s deprived, there’s no other word for it, we in all see a psychologist once a month to make sure we’re able to deal with what we find, and that’s not what we’re there looking for, but it’s not difficult to find, if you want to, and the images aren’t what you would expect, there are some very very strange people out there....if I’m lucky enough to ever have a child they won’t be featuring on social media....ever....

It’s deprived, there’s no other word for it, we in all see a psychologist once a month to make sure we’re able to deal with what we find, and that’s not what we’re there looking for, but it’s not difficult to find, if you want to, and the images aren’t what you would expect, there are some very very strange people out there....if I’m lucky enough to ever have a child they won’t be featuring on social media....ever....
In my previous job, I had the horrible task to delve briefly into the dark web and it’s vile. It’s good you have support in place because that must be tough. I’m the same- if I have any of mine they won’t be on social media. I think that’s something they have to choose to have in their life when they’re older. Sadly Macie is just being used to hike up the engagement because otherwise her mother would have stuck to her social media ban. All that crap about “I spoke to a police officer”....no police officer would ever give that advice for fear of being sued. I really think that Connie is just not very bright given her recent actions.

Reactions: 5
No posts from Connie today... I wonder if it intentional or whether she’s been put on a ban, apparently that is one of the things that can be enforced by ASA if they are reported 👀

No posts from Connie today... I wonder if it intentional or whether she’s been put on a ban, apparently that is one of the things that can be enforced by ASA if they are reported 👀
No posts? That is surprising considering she posts every minute detail online

Reactions: 1
She definitely reads here, an hour after this she’s posted

No posts of the family dinner for Brads being on a lad mag. The other brother was out in Mykonos so must of been there, and didn’t want to show his lack of quarantining I’m sure. Just like Brads.

Reactions: 2
Is that gifted make up in her story? You know if it was #paidforbyme she wouldn’t shut up about it 😆

Connie we know you read here....please stop filming yourself eating....or if you really must remember your manners and don’t talk with your mouth full 🤢🤢

And sending the good stuff?!?! Is that how we declare freebies now? 🙄
Might have to pop my ASA cherry with this one
Again I have issues with her cooking. 5 ingredients? She could have easily had some veg considering the oil, bacon and large amount of Parmesan. That would have balanced the dish and give flavour. Carbonara is meant to be creamy. Egg yolk and old boiled water won’t achieve that. She could have used some reduced fat creme fraiche! There was a lot of black pepper too at the end which could be unpleasant if not mixed. I won’t be trying her carbonara- the eating with her mouth open at the end totally finished it for me!

Why is she asking how to find a house to rent? Rightmove you twit like a normal person

• Haha
Why is she asking how to find a house to rent? Rightmove you twit like a normal person
Mum & Dad Simmonds have finally got fed up of being a hotel and childminder then! Should have sold the flat and bought another place instead!!

Probably hoping persimmon will get in touch and gift her a new build 🤣 she manages to use rightmove every other damn day

• Haha
Because Connie NEEDS a new build. She’s an idiot that doesn’t know what she’s looking for.

That cooking with Connie video was a joke “by the way do this...” no idea how she can describe it as creamy, whats creamy about 6 egg yolks? Also a good time to support small businesses using fresh produce maybe? But nope, moaning about how naff the eggs are. Didn’t seem to mind when she inhaled it all though.

Because Connie NEEDS a new build. She’s an idiot that doesn’t know what she’s looking for.

That cooking with Connie video was a joke “by the way do this...” no idea how she can describe it as creamy, whats creamy about 6 egg yolks? Also a good time to support small businesses using fresh produce maybe? But nope, moaning about how naff the eggs are. Didn’t seem to mind when she inhaled it all though.
I couldn’t eat with her, her table manners are foul.

Reactions: 2
I took the Becca items as gifted or freebies... but there’s no #ad. I think I’m going to submit a report again because I’m really fed up of her taking the piss. The ASA actually need to dish out a fine or public disclosure of X brand and Y influencers not complying to actually show some clout.

I took the Becca items as gifted or freebies... but there’s no #ad. I think I’m going to submit a report again because I’m really fed up of her taking the piss. The ASA actually need to dish out a fine or public disclosure of X brand and Y influencers not complying to actually show some clout.
You should, the more of us that do the more likely they are to take it seriously. I’ve reported! Either way it’s unclear if it’s an ad or gifted or what.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.