Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky us, Connie stuffing her face and then talking with her mouth full šŸ¤¢ think Iā€™ll give that ā€˜recipeā€™ tutorial a miss....genuinely wonder how many views she gets on these?

Reactions: 1
Lucky us, Connie stuffing her face and then talking with her mouth full šŸ¤¢ think Iā€™ll give that ā€˜recipeā€™ tutorial a miss....genuinely wonder how many views she gets on these?
I wish her manager would tell her to stop. Her cooking isnā€™t that great and watching her drone on with a mouthful isnā€™t pleasant

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s awful šŸ¤¢

Sheā€™s awful šŸ¤¢
Also the least appealing carbonara Iā€™ve ever seen

Also note her response to the question about Macie....she spoke to a Police Officer on insta and she said it was ok?! This girl has no brain, did she check her credentials first because I donā€™t know any Police Officer that would say it was ok to keep posting photos of a child online if youā€™re worried about paedophiles. Imagine if Macieā€™s pictures happen to fall into the wrong hands, you just no Connie would be bleating about the Police giving her wrong info. Itā€™s more than their job is worth....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also note her response to the question about Macie....she spoke to a Police Officer on insta and she said it was ok?! This girl has no brain, did she check her credentials first because I donā€™t know any Police Officer that would say it was ok to keep posting photos of a child online if youā€™re worried about paedophiles. Imagine if Macieā€™s pictures happen to fall into the wrong hands, you just no Connie would be bleating about the Police giving her wrong info. Itā€™s more than their job is worth....
It makes no difference whether she has ā€œchanged the way she posesā€ because she hasnā€™t deleted any of the older pictures šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 2
I think sheā€™s talking a load of bollocks. Basically she realised her engagement had dropped without Macie so she thought she could go back to posting without anyone questioning it and has thought this up when someone did query it. Speaking from experience, no police officer would ever give that response to a concerned parent. Sheā€™s such a liar.

Reactions: 6
Macie is the only thing that gets her decent engagement, sheā€™s her cash cow. She was never going to give that up
Gifted class for Macie.....obviously learnt nothing from her telling off from the ASA as itā€™s not declared properly šŸ™„

I cannot stand hearing people eat, or seeing people talk with her mouth full. Just so revolting! If someone saw me eat like that Iā€™d be embarrassed. I wouldnā€™t dream of filming it. She eats like sheā€™s been starved for days! Little taste would be fine thanks

I cannot stand hearing people eat, or seeing people talk with her mouth full. Just so revolting! If someone saw me eat like that Iā€™d be embarrassed. I wouldnā€™t dream of filming it. She eats like sheā€™s been starved for days! Little taste would be fine thanks
She could just eat a small mouthful and finish it before speaking but no she has to scoop up a huge amount and shovel it in before opening her mouth to talk some rubbish whilst showing us the contents of her mouth. Itā€™s absolutely foul and shows a complete lack of class. Itā€™s basic manners.

Thinks sheā€™s Nigella šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ even tagged her, Iā€™m embarrassed for her....she might want to watch some of her old episodes....Nigella makes eating sexy, Connie eating makes me want to throw up in my mouth šŸ¤®

Thinks sheā€™s Nigella šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ even tagged her, Iā€™m embarrassed for her....she might want to watch some of her old episodes....Nigella makes eating sexy, Connie eating makes me want to throw up in my mouth šŸ¤®
Frankly Nigella should be embarrassed. Nigella is one of many who made cooking sexy and fun which is why people like Connie are so keen to hop on the bandwagon. Itā€™s like comparing yourself to Picasso when you can barely draw

• Haha
That is the driest carbonara Iā€™ve ever seen! Where the duck is the cream?!

• Haha
It makes no difference whether she has ā€œchanged the way she posesā€ because she hasnā€™t deleted any of the older pictures šŸ¤Æ
also she claimed that she would only ever post photos of her or someone else holding Macie. How quickly she forgets.

Shows her ethics are completely for sale. Happy to invade her daughters privacy for the sake of likes and clicks. Gross.

Reactions: 5
And now Corona Connie is making fun of the virus/government advice......another bandwagon sheā€™s hopped on....the same person who wouldnā€™t got to the supermarket a couple of months ago

And now Corona Connie is making fun of the virus/government advice......another bandwagon sheā€™s hopped on....the same person who wouldnā€™t got to the supermarket a couple of months ago
Iā€™m glad she thinks itā€™s so amusing. Wouldnā€™t expect any less from a family of idiots that think sticking to the rules and isolating is above them.

Sheā€™s a lazy, greedy, sponger. Sat complaining about how hard it is to be a Mum and work when the majority of normal people have children and work full time jobs that donā€™t involve shovelling free food in to their mouths whilst describing it as humble and loosening the belt on their gifted jeans to fit more in.

Connie has a very very short memory. Only 6 months ago, Connie refused to leave her house because she though the apocalypse had happened and she was going to die. Fast forward and she is out in pubs and restaurants all the time back to whinging about caring for her child, dressing up what she does as work and complaining about almost every thought that enters her brain. Sometimes I question where I went wrong in life- Iā€™d give my right arm to have her lifestyle....being at home all the time, having more than enough money to have a comfortable lifestyle and being able to care for children instead of having to pay for childcare. When I was young, it was all work hard at school, go to uni, get a good job and youā€™ll be set for life. What a load of tit. All I see is people like Connie who have barely lifted a finger but seem to have a charmed life whilst the rest of us work like a dog, spend as little as possible and have half what she has. And she goes on about white privilege!!

Connie has a very very short memory. Only 6 months ago, Connie refused to leave her house because she though the apocalypse had happened and she was going to die. Fast forward and she is out in pubs and restaurants all the time back to whinging about caring for her child, dressing up what she does as work and complaining about almost every thought that enters her brain. Sometimes I question where I went wrong in life- Iā€™d give my right arm to have her lifestyle....being at home all the time, having more than enough money to have a comfortable lifestyle and being able to care for children instead of having to pay for childcare. When I was young, it was all work hard at school, go to uni, get a good job and youā€™ll be set for life. What a load of tit. All I see is people like Connie who have barely lifted a finger but seem to have a charmed life whilst the rest of us work like a dog, spend as little as possible and have half what she has. And she goes on about white privilege!!
EXACTLY. Iā€™ve had the worst day today, I work full time in the NHS and the job I do is hugely underpaid and mentally exhausting. My line of work have felt the full impact of COVID, Iā€™m a front line worker with huge responsibility and literally the lives of people in my hands but work from home so the work life balance has been stripped from me because being at home thereā€™s no way of getting away from work at all, constantly thinking ā€œI need to do thisā€ - I havenā€™t complained once about any of it, itā€™s my job and I love it. What I donā€™t love is seeing entitled idiots like Connie whinging and moaning day in day out about how inconvenient all this is for them. She simply shouldnā€™t have had a child, and I think itā€™s the biggest insult that she does these podcasts and pretends she knows something about the real world when she hasnā€™t got a clue. She has no resilience whatsoever and has never been faced with difficulties.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
EXACTLY. Iā€™ve had the worst day today, I work full time in the NHS and the job I do is hugely underpaid and mentally exhausting. My line of work have felt the full impact of COVID, Iā€™m a front line worker with huge responsibility and literally the lives of people in my hands but work from home so the work life balance has been stripped from me because being at home thereā€™s no way of getting away from work at all, constantly thinking ā€œI need to do thisā€ - I havenā€™t complained once about any of it, itā€™s my job and I love it. What I donā€™t love is seeing entitled idiots like Connie whinging and moaning day in day out about how inconvenient all this is for them. She simply shouldnā€™t have had a child, and I think itā€™s the biggest insult that she does these podcasts and pretends she knows something about the real world when she hasnā€™t got a clue. She has no resilience whatsoever and has never been faced with difficulties.
I couldnā€™t have put it much better myself. Iā€™m also a keyworker and have worked throughout the pandemic. I also struggle to switch off because my job is very demanding and has got more demanding since corona kicked in. Connie really burns my blood- watching her sit on her arse everyday, moaning about being a parent, not bothering to do basic household chores, constantly going out for meals and drinks and being gifted virtually everything she owns is absolutely intolerable. She shows no understanding or consideration for us hard working normal people and continuously rubs it in. And she wonders why people get pissed off and report her for not even being able to tag a gift or an ad!

@Thatswhattatsaid also because people donā€™t seem to be bothering to say this anymore because clapping isnā€™t fashionable but thank you to you and your colleagues for what youā€™re doing. 2 of my close family are nurses so I have some understanding of how hard itā€™s been for you all.

• Heart
I couldnā€™t have put it much better myself. Iā€™m also a keyworker and have worked throughout the pandemic. I also struggle to switch off because my job is very demanding and has got more demanding since corona kicked in. Connie really burns my blood- watching her sit on her arse everyday, moaning about being a parent, not bothering to do basic household chores, constantly going out for meals and drinks and being gifted virtually everything she owns is absolutely intolerable. She shows no understanding or consideration for us hard working normal people and continuously rubs it in. And she wonders why people get pissed off and report her for not even being able to tag a gift or an ad!

@Thatswhattatsaid also because people donā€™t seem to be bothering to say this anymore because clapping isnā€™t fashionable but thank you to you and your colleagues for what youā€™re doing. 2 of my close family are nurses so I have some understanding of how hard itā€™s been for you all.
Thank you! & Thanks to you too for your work throughout the pandemic, being a key worker has been tough and a lot of keyworkers have gone unnoticed which frustrates me even more!

I started to hate saying I work for the NHS now because itā€™s started to feel like thatā€™s me expecting something but it drives me nuts that for months Key workers have gone above and beyond. Parents with school aged children have had their lives turned upside down (whether they work or not itā€™s been a huge adjustment). Those that have been furloughed have lived with extreme uncertainty and fortunately for those that have managed to return to work theyā€™ve been faced with a mass of change and then youā€™ve got Connie CONSTANTLY whinging and moaning about how hard her life is trying to find space for her her gifted tit. Itā€™s a real kick in the tits šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.