Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! & Thanks to you too for your work throughout the pandemic, being a key worker has been tough and a lot of keyworkers have gone unnoticed which frustrates me even more!

I started to hate saying I work for the NHS now because it’s started to feel like that’s me expecting something but it drives me nuts that for months Key workers have gone above and beyond. Parents with school aged children have had their lives turned upside down (whether they work or not it’s been a huge adjustment). Those that have been furloughed have lived with extreme uncertainty and fortunately for those that have managed to return to work they’ve been faced with a mass of change and then you’ve got Connie CONSTANTLY whinging and moaning about how hard her life is trying to find space for her her gifted tit. It’s a real kick in the tits 😂
Thank you 😊 you’re so right, her behaviour is a complete kick in the tits. It winds me up especially after a long hard week at work. I’d happily trade with her for a break if I’m honest. On a separate note, I’m dreading the carbonara video! 🙄

Reactions: 1
6 Hello Fresh Stories and only 2 marked as an ad. I was tempted by Hello Fresh until I saw her ad. I won’t be wasting my money now.

Reactions: 2
6 Hello Fresh Stories and only 2 marked as an ad. I was tempted by Hello Fresh until I saw her ad. I won’t be wasting my money now.
Is Hello Fresh some kind of expensive veg delivery thing for people that can’t be arsed to go to the supermarket or buy their own?

But why does Nigella, sorry Connie even need Hello Fresh with those gourmet meals she’s been showing us?!
Is Hello Fresh some kind of expensive veg delivery thing for people that can’t be arsed to go to the supermarket or buy their own?
It’s full meals, all the ingredients (everything including the oil/spices etc) measure out and sent through with the recipe cards so you’re literally just cooking it

But why does Nigella, sorry Connie even need Hello Fresh with those gourmet meals she’s been showing us?!

It’s full meals, all the ingredients (everything including the oil/spices etc) measure out and sent through with the recipe cards so you’re literally just cooking it
You’re kidding?! They may as well cook the bloody meal and put it on the table for you!! I can’t believe people actually spend money on this!!

You’re kidding?! They may as well cook the bloody meal and put it on the table for you!! I can’t believe people actually spend money on this!!
I’ve tried them and gusto when they’ve been on offer. It’s ok, makes you cook something different now and again, but I don’t find the quality of the meat very good, you have to eat everything in the order they want you to as some stuff had very short dates and there is so much packaging....thinking about it Connie is perfect to be advertising this, is she can do it anyone can 😂

• Haha
I’ve tried them and gusto when they’ve been on offer. It’s ok, makes you cook something different now and again, but I don’t find the quality of the meat very good, you have to eat everything in the order they want you to as some stuff had very short dates and there is so much packaging....thinking about it Connie is perfect to be advertising this, is she can do it anyone can 😂
Think I’ll stick to doing the food shop and cooking what I want 😂

I had a mate trying to get me to buy Hello Fresh using her code and saying what a bargain it was to get three meals for two people for £30. That’s not a bargain in my eyes! Plus I’ve got a little boy to feed as well. Would much rather spend £75 in Aldi for a full week’s shop, so 21 meals and all snacks 😆

I had a mate trying to get me to buy Hello Fresh using her code and saying what a bargain it was to get three meals for two people for £30. That’s not a bargain in my eyes! Plus I’ve got a little boy to feed as well. Would much rather spend £75 in Aldi for a full week’s shop, so 21 meals and all snacks 😆
The meals are also tiny, it’s not a bargain at all.

Brads didn’t even use Connie as his makeup artist on his Men’s Health cover but managed to use his girlfriend as his stylist 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maisie at the zoo again, being pretty much papped by her own family 🤣 come on guys multiple phones filming a kid walking through a zoo has anyone ever considered running with her and god forbid engaging with her, rather than trying to get her to say words for the insta

Reactions: 4
Grid post of macie in what are effectively knickers - she does have a short memory ... 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Grid post of macie in what are effectively knickers - she does have a short memory ... 🙄
just came to say the same. The other day she responded to that comment saying she was being careful over what Macie wears and how she poses in photos. Clearly that gone out of the window? I mean there’s nothing wrong with a little girl in shorts / romper / whatever but given connie has an open profile she has no idea who is looking. She needs to stop and protect her daughter.

And using the hashtag #macierae for easy access to all her old posts that the paedos arnt supposed to see because they only look since she posted about child safety right
So bad that this photo is on the Internet. It should be for family only.

just came to say the same. The other day she responded to that comment saying she was being careful over what Macie wears and how she poses in photos. Clearly that gone out of the window? I mean there’s nothing wrong with a little girl in shorts / romper / whatever but given connie has an open profile she has no idea who is looking. She needs to stop and protect her daughter.

So bad that this photo is on the Internet. It should be for family only.
Connie is just embarrassing. I wouldn’t personally post photos of my children online because the internet is basically open season for child sex offenders but that’s just me. A lot of people post pictures of the kids but are smart about ie child is fully clothed, sometimes accompanied by someone else, having a private profile and not sharing regularly. Connie does none of this, continues to over share in my opinion and then complains about child safety. I feel sorry for Macie- all she ever gets is a phone shoved in her face for content for the gram!

Wow that article... it really shows you don’t know who is out there looking at your child and taking those photos for their own gratification.

And Connie (plus plenty of others) put their kids on display willingly for these creeps and foul individuals to view. Poor, poor Macie.

Also yes the naked pictures are more appealing to paedos but to be honest they’re not too bothered about that. Especially if the child is pretty, or her mother teaches her to pout for example 🙄
My job involves me spending quite a bit of time on the dark web....it’s a truly horrible place

• Sad
  • Wow
Also yes the naked pictures are more appealing to paedos but to be honest they’re not too bothered about that. Especially if the child is pretty, or her mother teaches her to pout for example 🙄
My job involves me spending quite a bit of time on the dark web....it’s a truly horrible place
I mean who teaches their 1 year old to pout?

Gosh I can only imagine. It’s a world most of us don’t want to think about but it’s out there isn’t it.
I even felt the story of Macie eating an ice cream was exactly the kind of things creeps would enjoy, yet she’s sharing it publicly. Then there’s the pouting. Horrible to encourage it never mind put it on insta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.