Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you wear those pjs Connie? They don’t fit!! I was too busy roaring with laughter yesterday over her whining like a little kid for being told off by ASA. Does she not get that they are there to protect consumers aka the followers she professes to care about but rip off at the same time?!?!

Reactions: 5
day one of Connie and Rickys new schedule and Ricky has taken Macie to the zoo. Is that more child friendly than anything we’ve ever seen Connie do with her??

Reactions: 4
Actually embarrassed for her. Ricky is the better parent by a country mile. Bet she does nothing well he’s out as well. Work to her is watching a Netflix box set

Reactions: 1
Actually embarrassed for her. Ricky is the better parent by a country mile. Bet she does nothing well he’s out as well. Work to her is watching a Netflix box set
I feel a bit sorry for Ricky. He goes to work all week from what we see and then ends up doing the childcare at the weekend because Connie has “work” to do. Oh, and she spends on their joint account without consulting him. I wouldn’t tolerate that if I was him. She can’t class what she does as work. Being a parent is a choice so she shouldn’t moan about being one especially when there are people who can’t have children. I certainly wouldn’t spend from a joint account without consulting the other person- it’s called courtesy. Connie is rude!!

Reactions: 6
I do feel sorry for some blokes. Connie probably constantly tells him how hard she works and needs a rest, laying the guilt on thick that she needs a day to work. Poor bloke works all week then has to do childcare at the weekend. All whilst everyone wonders what on earth she does all week. Especially given her mum clearly looks after Macie in the week as well.

Reactions: 2
day one of Connie and Rickys new schedule and Ricky has taken Macie to the zoo. Is that more child friendly than anything we’ve ever seen Connie do with her??
Although they took her there a couple of days ago, they live on London they have so much to do on their doorstep

I do feel sorry for some blokes. Connie probably constantly tells him how hard she works and needs a rest, laying the guilt on thick that she needs a day to work. Poor bloke works all week then has to do childcare at the weekend. All whilst everyone wonders what on earth she does all week. Especially given her mum clearly looks after Macie in the week as well.
The irony is men like Ricky probably think they can’t complain or challenge because typically it’s women who work and do all the childcare. In this scenario, it’s Ricky who’s drew the short straw

She’s really sulking about being reported to the ASA isn’t she....No Connie you don’t need to put paid for by me after everything you actually paid for, you just have to declare what you didn’t...not rocket science is it?! Thing is by doing that she’s drawing attention to herself when she doesn’t declare things properly...absolute knob

She’s really sulking about being reported to the ASA isn’t she....No Connie you don’t need to put paid for by me after everything you actually paid for, you just have to declare what you didn’t...not rocket science is it?! Thing is by doing that she’s drawing attention to herself when she doesn’t declare things properly...absolute knob
Exactly! Sulky witch just put AD when it’s an AD like everyone else!

Reactions: 3
Notice she tagged m&s Pr rather than the standard account though. So even for stuff she’s paid for herself she’s still trying to use it to drum up other marketing opportunities for herself. Clear as day.

Isn't the Invisalign ad also tagged wrong? She may have paid for this batch but she's worked with that dentist within the last few months and it was partial gifted? If it's within a year isn't she meant to declare on every story?

Message @Helen who is admin. Either tell her what you want or she’ll give you one!
Thank you! @Helen could you assign me a new name please? 🙈

Not a chance in hell shes a size 14 👀
I’m sorry she’s not a size 14 and that post of her in the green dress appears edited because in her other photos, she doesn’t look like that. The thing is no one cares if she’s a size 8 or size 20 like we’ve all said- it’s the fact that she lies about it whilst being mega preachy. She’s a massive fake.

I’m sorry she’s not a size 14 and that post of her in the green dress appears edited because in her other photos, she doesn’t look like that. The thing is no one cares if she’s a size 8 or size 20 like we’ve all said- it’s the fact that she lies about it whilst being mega preachy. She’s a massive fake.
Exactly! I couldn’t care less what size she is but don’t sit there saying size means nothing and then #size14 equally the recent stories and videos have shown her true size which she’s managed to hide well because when she was slouched on the sofa moaning yesterday she looks completely different.

LMAO. You were reported because you broke the rules Connie you stupid idiot. I.e you didn’t put AD when it was clearly an AD. Quit moaning
I don’t know what she’s whinging at. She CANNOT say that Osteo stories wasn’t an ad 🤣 she also specifically said the vogue tan was “NOT AN AD” but told people to DM her if they wanted the affiliate link after it expired and didn’t declare it as gifted. She’s so thick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.