Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what she’s whinging at. She CANNOT say that Osteo stories wasn’t an ad 🤣 she also specifically said the vogue tan was “NOT AN AD” but told people to DM her if they wanted the affiliate link after it expired and didn’t declare it as gifted. She’s so thick!
Seriously she isn’t a smart girl. It’s not hard- if it’s ad or a gift ie she didn’t pay for it then she needs to say so. Don’t get what her problem is!

Reactions: 3
She is stupid, arrogant and belligerent that hiding ads is acceptable. She is the perfect example of why there is no trust with influencers with patchy, hidden or non existent disclosures for blatant adverts. She boils my piss because she acts like a victim that she has been reported. This is meant to be her job, just comply with the rules for her industry. It’s not hard she just believes the rules don’t apply to her. Next time I report her I’m going to include screenshots of all this moaning.

Reactions: 8
Every single post of hers has been edited and relevant tags done. Wonder what poor sod in her management had to do that

Reactions: 2
Every single post of hers has been edited and relevant tags done. Wonder what poor sod in her management had to do that
Not going to be get, that’ll be too much like hard work

Although not done that good a job.....the Paul’s boutique bag she got free hasn’t been tagged

Or any of her free make up or nivea products....it’s really not that hard to declare things properly 🙄

Last edited:
Not going to be get, that’ll be too much like hard work

Although not done that good a job.....the Paul’s boutique bag she got free hasn’t been tagged

Or any of her free make up or nivea products....it’s really not that hard to declare things properly 🙄
I don’t get what’s so hard for her. If she’s doing a story with all those products in all she has to do is put #gifted and then the whole lot is covered! Does she not understand that with 55k followers everything she shows on her socials is effectively being plugged because of the bigger audience. She needs to be transparent to protect her followers especially those that are younger or more vulnerable because they will get sucked in to buying this endless junk.

Last edited:
Thing is most of her friends probably have proper jobs, so everything they buy they’ve paid for themselves and therefore actually chosen stuff they like/want. I can’t imagine any of my friends wanting a Paul’s Boutique bag for example....my 15 year old step daughter on the other hand would love one. It’s not exactly aspirational, which is the vibe I always get that Connie wants but can’t have because she’s living the ad/gifted life. There’s no pleasure there, nothing like saving up for something you really want and then being able to buy it, instead she’s stuck in a life of shapeless smock dresses, pleather bags and weird coloured make up

Reactions: 4
I know, it’s like what do you want Connie, a medal, for doing what normal people do every day, stick their hand in their pocket 🤷🏻‍♀️
And as someone pointed out... that bag was gifted and not #paidforbyme. Just because she isn’t addressing the bag doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be declared.

I think Maisie has featured more since the pweirdo post not less 😂 I wish she would address that one.
Ha came to mention this, all that ranting and raving then about 300 photos of Macie....her page has turned into a pweirdo’s dream. Not that she had much credibility anyway but lost what little bit she did have with this.

Reactions: 5
Ha came to mention this, all that ranting and raving then about 300 photos of Macie....her page has turned into a pweirdo’s dream. Not that she had much credibility anyway but lost what little bit she did have with this.
Damn you two beat me to it! The irony after stereotyping all men that follow her as paedos.....I’m awaiting the next bandwagon hop 😂

So she’s done a swipe up for Macie’s dress...not declared as anything, so is it an aff link or is she doing it out of the goodness of her heart?! And then she wonders why people report her....

Reactions: 1
So she’s done a swipe up for Macie’s dress...not declared as anything, so is it an aff link or is she doing it out of the goodness of her heart?! And then she wonders why people report her....
So she’s tagged Next Official and Next PR - is it an ad? Is it gifted? Should she have put #affiliate?

Reactions: 1
Seriously she isn’t a smart girl. It’s not hard- if it’s ad or a gift ie she didn’t pay for it then she needs to say so. Don’t get what her problem is!
Brads using the same osteo today also not tagging anything and he isnt wearing a mask. That whole family is so vain

As if she has put #babygirlfashion 🙄
Connie deleted all men or anyone without photos on their profile but she has a public profile and uses hashtags like that?! Does she understand how a hashtag works? At this point I feel she is almost inviting the attention to her child 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.